It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged planet seen next to sun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Not sure if someone already debunked it but I just took this with my phone.. unedited, unphotoshopped. No winged planet, it's simply Venus. Google Sky Map is a good FREE investment.

Photo

Thank you for this. However, if you look at your own picture here, and compare it to that of the op, yours is considerably more zoomed out, and even then, the "object" is a good bit away from sun. If it is nibiru, this could be explained by the fact that it has moved since the ops picture. However, it is more likely that your picture indeed displays venus, according to stellarium, that would be about the distance it would appear to be at that zoom level. However with the same premise, the picture in the op cannot be venus, unless it has moved alot since that picture was taken (which is a possibility).

What we need is a picture with the same level of zoom. (it does not need to be zoomed in at all, just a picture where the camera naturally has a tendency to make the sun that big in the frame) to see if we as well can spot this object.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

What kind of camera and settings have you used?

I still can't see how you've captured Venus that close to the sun.

Even Sky and Telescope, which you just linked to say it's hidden by the glare of the sun...

This Week's Planet Roundup

Mercury is having a good dawn apparition, brightening from magnitude –0.2 to –0.9 this week. Look for it low in the east-northeast about an hour before sunrise. It's far below Mars, Castor, and Pollux.

Venus is hidden in the glare of the Sun.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

So unless you have some sort of camera that I've never heard of, you're not seeing Venus.

edit on 3/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

It appears to be the very same object seen in constellation LEO at Google Sky when you select "INFRARED" option....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher4JC

That would be CW Leonis. It is not CW Leonis. CW Leonis cannot be seen from Earth. It is either Venus or a lens flare.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

god when will these posts stop.

get you camera/phone and record the sun. move the camera around a bit and you will see a small ball moving as you move the camera. this is not a remote controlled space ship taking commands from your camera/phone

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I stand corrected
just took another pic with my phone after thinking of a comeback for you Chadwick's
im no photographer, im convinced now that it is a lensflare. Im actually in a car on the way to an FSU game so ill try to post up this new pic.

I compared photos to lens flares and conducted a little experiment and it seems what I thought was Venus is a lens flare. Thank you Chadwick's and NeoVein

Photo

I still think the OPs video is a lens flare if definently not Venus.. unless someone here is an expert. In other words its still not Nibiru . (Sorry for such a messy post responded using a cell phone)

edit on 3-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's a rocket powered DC8 full of body thetans, being flown by John Travolta and Tom Cruise, to the sun for disposal. They make regular trips to the sun from John's house,' takin out the trash' so to speak.
edit on 3-9-2011 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nibiru?is that you :']

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Chadwickus

I stand corrected
just took another pic with my phone after thinking of a comeback for you Chadwick's
im no photographer, im convinced now that it is a lensflare. Im actually in a car on the way to an FSU game so ill try to post up this new pic.

I compared photos to lens flares and conducted a little experiment and it seems what I thought was Venus is a lens flare. Thank you Chadwick's and NeoVein

Photo

I still think the OPs video is a lens flare if definently not Venus.. unless someone here is an expert. In other words its still not Nibiru . (Sorry for such a messy post responded using a cell phone)

edit on 3-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Thank you for this picture. This is definitely a lens flare here, since it looks rather cloudy which mean no way would venus be that visible through the clouds. Also, no way would nibiru be that visible. Also judgring by the distance from the sun, this is definitely a lens flare in that pic.

By this same reasoning, the probability that the ops pic is also a lens flare is increased, however, still not a definite.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If there is a new mass in the solar system it will have an affect on all of the other masses in the solar system. If that the mass is as large as a planet, then the affect is measurable.

A planet sized mass within 70AU would have a measurable effect on the planets. That's farther out than Pluto, much farther out.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

um IN 1957 nasa said. heavenly body headed towards earth... but don't worry it will be at least 50 years before it gets here.. off topic but you dont hear much or anything about a heavenly body these days around earth do you?

Can you provide a citation for this claimed statement?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

As long as the Sun is in the same position in the frame, the lens flare will be in the same position in the frame.

Unless the camera is moved, or if you take into consideration the rotation of the earth between shots.

Though, I am not disagreeing with you Phage....its either lens flare or some other UFO type anomoly, but NOT Elenin or Nibiru.
edit on 3-9-2011 by phantomjack because: Add Second Line+Clarification

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

No they didn't. Nibiru isn't even a Sumerian word, its Akkadian and it refers to a point of crossing, such as at a river. The Babylonian's are the first to use it as an astronomical term and refers to the highest point of the ecliptic and the constellation that resides there. In the MUL.APIN and a few other documents it also refers to planets that are in this position. These are usually Jupiter and Mercury.
NO they didnt.. ok read what i have posted im not saying"oh its real" just thought it was a cool find thats all.. and actually yess they did saying no isnt true
ill see if they have it on the interwebs

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

yes the object appeared and it was clear,i was able controll whee i wanted it by holding my camera steady. at first i got a fright but then realised after e few pics it was lenze flare.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
some folk might be getting warmer

am I the only one who has noticed the winged planet or dragon-esque star on Sagan's Comsos cover?

www.amazon.com...=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm surprised howmany just start debunking the moment a subject gets posted.
Having an open mind and examining isn't even an issue anymore, well try to debunk THIS.
When you watch the vid, when the clouds clear, look at the water.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoCharm

I'm surprised howmany just start debunking the moment a subject gets posted.
Having an open mind and examining isn't even an issue anymore, well try to debunk THIS.
When you watch the vid, when the clouds clear, look at the water.

www.youtube.com...

I walk the dog every morning and watch the sunrise so why can't I see this 2nd sun here in the UK? Why can't I see it in the evening when the sun sets? Why can't 6 billion other people not see it?

Surely the 2nd suns orbit would be different to ours and it would eventually show itself rather than playing peekaboo in the same place all the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoCharm

The clouds are never gone. It is due to a partial obstruction of the Sun by a cloud allowing a ray to pass through the clouds and be seen. You can even see that the Sun is blocked by clouds when the Sun reaches the horizon.

What was so odd about this video. It is not an unusual event.

Some other examples of optical effects in the atmosphere and trickery
epod.usra.edu...
www.coloribus.com...
img399.imageshack.us...
catholicsensibility.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoCharm

Already been discussed and explained in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i will soon post a big thread on t his with stuff i can find

also as of lately. msm did report ofa dwarf star on teh outer limits of teh solar system
edit on 11-7-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join