It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged planet seen next to sun!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Looks like venus with a maxi pad on. Or, it could be a winged planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
dont the annunaki have some sort of symbol that is a planet with wings
2nd
idk good question... they called this planet "nibiru" "the destroyer" and a few other names diff civilizations called it around the world whoo knows

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitytango
reply to post by shadowreborn89

i just took a few photos and realized that when i had the camera pointed at the sun there was ciccular object at difernt bpositions when i moved the camera, so my conclusion is that its lense flar and there for its bull.

hmm who knows but you have to take it at sunrise to see if its "real" LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by NeoVain

If there were a large object, i.e. planet sized, near the Sun its mass would affect the positions of the known planets and thus reveal itself. Amateur astronomers would realize quickly that the planets were off. Also, amateurs and pros would detect this object easily.

There is no new object out there. It would have been detected as it came into the solar system probably years ago.

unless the theory of gravity is wrong, yes. so far it has not been proven.
um IN 1957 nasa said. heavenly body headed towards earth... but don't worry it will be at least 50 years before it gets here.. off topic but you dont hear much or anything about a heavenly body these days around earth do you?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by NeoVain

If there were a large object, i.e. planet sized, near the Sun its mass would affect the positions of the known planets and thus reveal itself. Amateur astronomers would realize quickly that the planets were off. Also, amateurs and pros would detect this object easily.

There is no new object out there. It would have been detected as it came into the solar system probably years ago.

unless the theory of gravity is wrong, yes. so far it has not been proven.
um IN 1957 nasa said. heavenly body headed towards earth... but don't worry it will be at least 50 years before it gets here.. off topic but you dont hear much or anything about a heavenly body these days around earth do you?

You got any source for this? Never heard about this before, that they said it 50 years ago.
I doubt it is venus, since it would not be visible from earth if it was in that close proximity to the sun as the negative photo shows. The sun would simply be too bright to see it, since you can´t even look at the suns core due to the brightness.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
YouTube!!! Wow, must be true !

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No they didn't. Nibiru isn't even a Sumerian word, its Akkadian and it refers to a point of crossing, such as at a river. The Babylonian's are the first to use it as an astronomical term and refers to the highest point of the ecliptic and the constellation that resides there. In the MUL.APIN and a few other documents it also refers to planets that are in this position. These are usually Jupiter and Mercury.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
My Smartphone app, Google skymap, put's Venus right in that very spot.
It's such an easy app to use..Highly recommended, for ease of use.
Point your phone in any direction, and you get a map of what should be there.

I love this app, when I'm bored I'll turn it on and I can spend an hour just looking at what's out there.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not sure if someone already debunked it but I just took this with my phone.. unedited, unphotoshopped. No winged planet, it's simply Venus. Google Sky Map is a good FREE investment.

Photo

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Venus, that close to the sun would be completely washed out by it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeap you're right.. I'm sure it's all a conspiracy. Google Sky Map is wrong and it's not Venus behind the Sun it's Nibiru...
Chadwickus, I seriously respect you, really I do, and the time you've spent in this community.. but seriously come on.

edit on 3-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I don't know of any phones that have infrared sensors.

..point your tv remote to phone cam and press any button, you may be surprised,
i mean, i am concerned that phone cams may see much more than we do,
but this topic is not more smart by that.
winged planets, bs. go to soho observatory image base and you may see Venus like this.

upd:
photo that can be seen in first post looks like negative image of SUN with bird flying by.

edit on 3-9-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just as an fyi Ats has guidelines they ask you to go by when posting a thread. No SnF. This is the only response I can muster with so little text in your OP.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Venus is in the vicinity, it's just impossible to see during the day when it's that close to the sun.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How can you tell how close it is to the Sun by either picture? The lights refracted from Venus would surely give it a brighter appearance making it look bigger.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Likely Venus.

This is the only winged Comet currently traveling around us, Comet 2010/A2:

hubblesite.org...

She's beautiful. Sometimes you see it on the SOHO Satellite images as she's flying around.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

How can you tell how close it is to the Sun by either picture? The lights refracted from Venus would surely give it a brighter appearance making it look bigger.

Well if it IS venus, that would still be really impressive, as i never heard of anyone successfully photographed venus, from earth, with a mobile phone camera in broad daylight. Especially since it does not appear to be zoomed in. And it IS clearly visible.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well if it IS venus, that would still be really impressive, as i never heard of anyone successfully photographed venus, from earth, with a mobile phone camera in broad daylight. Especially since it does not appear to be zoomed in. And it IS clearly visible.

Well now you have.. take a look at the moon at night sometime. You can clearly see Jupiter as what appears to be a bright star and that's much further away.

You probably haven't heard of a lot of talk about a pic with their phone because they have telescopes that depict Venus in detail from Earth.

Wait up till about midnight, and you'll find Jupiter glaring in the east and Capella, one of the brightest stars in the sky, twinkling in the northeast. Find the midpoint between them. A little lower-right from that point is the Pleiades star cluster, risen up into early display.

Sky and Telescope

The light from the sun refracts off of Venus making it very easy to see with a negative.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Well now you have.. take a look at the moon at night sometime. You can clearly see Jupiter as what appears to be a bright star and that's much further away.

You probably haven't heard of anyone being able to take a pic with their phone because they have telescopes that depict Venus in detail from Earth.

Wait up till about midnight, and you'll find Jupiter glaring in the east and Capella, one of the brightest stars in the sky, twinkling in the northeast. Find the midpoint between them. A little lower-right from that point is the Pleiades star cluster, risen up into early display.

Sky and Telescope

The light from the sun refracts off of Venus making it very easy to see with a negative.

Just did some additional digging, in steallarium. According to that program, in a picture with the sun being that large, venus would not be visible in the same frame. Although it might appear to be close to the sun from a large distance, it is actually a huge distance away right now, if you just zoom in a tiny bit.

For venus to be visible in the same frame, the sun would need to take up no more than about 5% of the image.
But maybe most of that original picture are just light-artifacts?
edit on 3-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Please link, or it didn't happen. Also, Venus always appears to be next to the Sun.. it is also known as the morning star. So it is most definently Venus..

FYI the camera is not photographing a complete image of Venus, it is simply a light factor. Light refracted off of Venus would be picked up on a camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join