It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged planet seen next to sun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ok. first of all i doint wanan hear dumb negative coments. just thought it was intresting so i would throw it up here.. who knows lens flare ? w.e

edit on 2-9-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
wow

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Looks like a space shuttle to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
who knows suposably took on the 30th

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I know Venus was in that exact location on the ~17th.
It looks like someone's messing with people. I'll watch the rest of the video but that's my opinion after watching the first 10 seconds.
Nevermind, it's not even Venus. It's a picture from a phone.
Obvious lens flare is obvious.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
who knows could be but why would it appear winged?

link   
Take it with a grain of salt. camera phones don't take great pictures. It's a ufo, some kind of anomaly(dust/bird/plane/satalite/astroid). I'm not going to worry about it until it is for certain you can see it and there's no doubt it's the planet x. To be honest this guy looks like hes just trying to make money off of website.
edit on 2-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

link   
My Smartphone app, Google skymap, put's Venus right in that very spot.
It's such an easy app to use..Highly recommended, for ease of use.
Point your phone in any direction, and you get a map of what should be there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could be Nibiru but I want to lean towards Venus...that is if the image is really flipped, like the original person is claiming.

NASA JPL

With this in mind, line Earth up with the Sun and you can see Venus may be the culprit here, that is if the image was really flipped on the phone.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

8am?

At that angle, I'm going to go with either head-on or tail view of a bird flying.

Or: I don't know, therefore - winged planet.

edit on 9/2/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have to wonder how many space telescopic and probes and satellites we have up there including all the countries. I looked up satellites once and just looked at photos, a lot of them are shaped like that.
I really hate hearing people who have no idea all the stuff up there just calling everything Elenin.

Look at some of these en.wikipedia.org...:Artificial_satellites_orbiting_Sun
I have seen some in peoples UFO Sun videos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2d812b79cef.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 2-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Now
Could be Nibiru but I want to lean towards Venus...that is if the image is really flipped, like the original person is claiming.

It's neither. The guy took it with his phone. Obvious lens flare.
Trust me. I've taken pics of the sun with my phone before...it always creates a lens flare.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
im not worry about it.. just curious.. big diff..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I work in a fast paced environment with a number of quick thinkers, and after watching that video, I realized I have forgotten how dense some people are...

link   
This morning when I was outside, just as the Sun was rising, Venus was bright and high in the sky. I could even still see her as the Sun was shining!

The position would have been about the 2 p.m. position and was in a near direct line along the Sun's path!

So I say it is Venus! Awesome! As for the "wings", I would guess that since the Sun is beyond the planet itself the phone was able to see the cast-off of the Sun's solar rays.

It is an excellent picture and interesting to note since we might be able to capture ELE-nin during the day on film this same way once it passes a bit further this way!

link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

You can see the winged planet here too at around the 6 second mark:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Bummer.. Here I was assuming it was lens effect when it was winged planets all along!

Sneaky buggers they are, almost got away with it too!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

My favourite bit is when it goes in front of the mirror.

Now that's one helleva planet!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The sun is currently down where i live (sweden) but please, can anyone try to do the same?
Switch camera into negative/infrared and take some photos of the sun, see if you get the same result. If it is just a lens flare in that shot it should not be repeatable right?

Now this cannot be elenin since it would not appear that big in comparison to the sun at the distance it is currently at. However, it could be nibiru, since that is supposed to be 4-5 times the size of jupiter, and supposedly following elenin.

Also, anyone care to try to triangulate the distance to nibiru? since it is supposed to be 4 times the size of jupiter, in comparison to the sun, we should be able to get the distance if we compare that to the size of the sun.

This will be interesting...
edit on 2-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
The sun is currently down where i live (sweden) but please, can anyone try to do the same?
Switch camera into negative/infrared and take some photos of the sun, see if you get the same result. If it is just a lens flare in that shot it should not be repeatable right?

edit on 2-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

first off, negative and infrared are completely different things. I don't know of any phones that have infrared sensors.
and Lens flares will always be repeatable. Every time you take a picture of the sun direcetly with your phone a lens flare will appear. the lens flare will appear in different locations depending on what angle your phone is, but it will almost always be there.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join