It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one talking about the Texas Drought?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

To use cloud seeding there have to be clouds to seed. When there are, they do.
wtwma.com...

It hasn't been a good season.
www.star-telegram.com...

edit on 9/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

Wow! You really hate Texas.
That has to be one of the most idiotic posts I've read on ATS in a long time. I think that it speaks for itself but, just to provide you a subtle clue....

Texas operates like its own lil planet (Nimwitbiru). the people there are of a different mindset.

Generalization

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This might just be another clandestine attack from China.

I think we are at War with China. Not an open war, but a clandestine tit-for-tat and sometimes with weapons they don't want to admit possessing publicly.

They shoot down a satellite, we shoot down a satellite, We cause a earthquake there, they send a hurricane here... a missile launch off our coast, a "UFO" hovers over an airport... etc...

Yep, it's conspiracy, can't prove a word of it other than circumstantial evidence: but I absolutely believe it's going on.
edit on 3-9-2011 by pianopraze because: left out first sentence

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

There isn't even circumstantial evidence to back that up. You've made a claim and are looking for support that fits it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Last time I was in the USA was about 11 years ago - Sept 2000 - I spent 2 weeks in Oklahoma City & when I arrived they were at the end of some long run of a heat wave - 30 days of 100 deg F temperatures or something like that?

But I'm not there for this one, I won't be able to take any credit for bringing this one to an end.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is it that when a hurricane strikes New Orleans and reeks havoc, God did it to punish them for their evil ways? Or why is that when an earthquake strikes Haiti, God did it to punish them for practicing voodoo? According to Beck, the Japan tsunami was God's punishment for doing "things that suck." Or how about how America deserved the 911 attacks because of their tolerance of secularism, gays, abortion, feminists and pagans? (Jerry Falwell/Pat Robertson)

But, when Texas, home of the secessionist Tea Party radicals like Rick Perry, undergoes a severe drought, It's the big, bad government who is the culprit. Please! Obama punishing the opposition for being against him? Sure that's what it is. Damn those progressive Democrats!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

exactly have any of you folks ever been to the west coast including texas up?

its dry

very dry

it aint the east coast with forests and seasons

most folks don't even get most of CA is a desert climate they assume its gonna be like fl or hawaii

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm not going to comment on the HAARP nonsense, but there are many businesses that are booming as a result of the heat.

Obviously, air conditioning service/manufacturers, and swimming pools/water parks.
But also some not so obvious businesses like:
Movie theaters, restaurants, and bars. Basically any place where someone can sit in the cool for a while.
Soft drink and beer manufacturers.
Propane/charcoal/wood suppliers. Who wants to turn on the stove right now.

Thankfully, it has cooled off for Labor Day. I just went out side (about 5:30am) and the thermometer is reading 69 degrees. Man, after becoming acclimatized to the heat that is downright COLD.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They have always happened, will continue to happen, and its how the earth works. Just like earthquakes, hurricanes, famines and forest fires. Move on. Its a non-issue because its natural and is supposed to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
bush running for texas politics

Ummm.... What?

That said, yeah the drought in Texas is bad... Throw on top of it the major damage caused by the massive wildfires that are currently burning across the state...

It is becoming very dangerous, very fast.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know what is really amazing?

Texas farmers have lost a total of 5 billion dollars due to this drought....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
12 inches below the norm here. Yup.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join