It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JS' "Snooki" talks about that "study" about aliens attacking Earth to stop global warming.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Nope, it's NOT a joke!! The CBS News just posted a video with Jersey Shore's star Nicole Polizzi aka "Snooki", where she perform her own version of current news on the MSM. Among a sh*t storm of gibberish, she talks about hurricane Irene and... about this article which went viral some days ago, reporting an alleged "study" carried by Penn State University and NASA, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis." The supposed study, explore a possible attack of extraterrestrials, to prevent global warming. By the way, I've never found this article or any authentic information about it.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I really didn't know where to put this thread, but since this subject was touched by Snooki and she talks about being abducted and missing time experiences, it seemed to me like a downgraded psy-op for dumbed down people.

"... Obviously, the sun is coming closer to Earth..." EPIC!

edit on 9/2/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It is a real study, lots of articles in papers about it. Totally ridiculous of course, there is no global warming!

I'll try to find a link

sethbaum.com...

arxiv.org...

Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists

Rising greenhouse emissions could tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report

This highly speculative scenario is one of several described by a Nasa-affiliated scientist and colleagues at Pennsylvania State University that, while considered unlikely, they say could play out were humans and alien life to make contact at some point in the future.

Shawn Domagal-Goldman of Nasa's Planetary Science Division and his colleagues compiled a list of plausible outcomes that could unfold in the aftermath of a close encounter, to help humanity "prepare for actual contact".

In their report, Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis, the researchers divide alien contacts into three broad categories: beneficial, neutral or harmful.

Beneficial encounters ranged from the mere detection of extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI), for example through the interception of alien broadcasts, to contact with cooperative organisms that help us advance our knowledge and solve global problems such as hunger, poverty and disease.
www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 2-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You never found the article? How is that possible? An ATS search alone will bring it up.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's great! I always wanted Oompa Loompa news!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I've never seen a sliver of jersey shore, and barely recognize this "snooki", but that video was incredibly disturbing.

People think of her as some sort of pop queen?!

WTF

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She needs to be ran over by a heavy truck with the rest of the idiots from JS. Then set on fire and covered in dis-infectant to once and for all eliminate the source of every STD known and probably several unknown to humankind. It looks like it would smell like BO no matter how good it was cleaned.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well at least that probably gathered the attention to the thousands of Jersey Shore fans (myself included *hangs head in shame*). So yes, it was directed for the dumb masses who probably are too busy partying at the club (which i have never set foot in thankgod) and have no idea about MSM Ufo news or global warming for that matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Where exactly, there's any authentic data of NASA, as co-author of this "study"??? And by the way, there's NOTHING about it in the website of Penn State.

IMO, a hoax!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's a Snooki? And are they invading us because of global warming?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I've never seen a sliver of jersey shore, and barely recognize this "snooki", but that video was incredibly disturbing.

People think of her as some sort of pop queen?!

WTF

You think that video disturbing?? This is disturbing:

New Jersey state university Rutgers paid $32,000 to 23-year-old MTV reality star Snooki last week to give a speech about partying. The Jersey Shore star spoke to 2,000 students at a Q&A session last week and offered advice such as "When you're tan, you feel better about yourself," and "Study hard, but party harder," according to the NY Post. Snooki received $2,000 more than Nobel-Prize winner Tonie Morrison will get for this year's commencement address. This has caused outrage among some parents and, of course, tax payers.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Of course its a hoax, aliens invading because of global warming? Dude just read some of the articles about it.....jeez

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have lost faith in humanity.

Civilization is obviously on it's decline.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If Snooki is in charge of the news, you know it's all bullcrap. She doesn't know a thing. She's in the club so much and/or fighting and hooking up with people she doesn't have time to do research or watch TV or anything.

Dis-info.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oh thank God you posted this...I seriously believe every word shnookie says...I love her so much! She is so beautiful and amazing and smart and classy. Ahhh, me shnookenzies.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

The Snookster would never be part of a hoax. She is the real deal. I see her as the next Sarah Palin. She could be an Oxford Grad if she wanted, I mean, she's amazing. What talent and class rolled into a pork bun!

CJ
edit on 2-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I flat out love Snookie. She is my idol. She is smart, sassy and classy. Her style is impeccable and her tv presence is like Marylin Monroe. If she were to run for president, I'd vote for her. You just have to get to know her.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Please please let this woman and every one who trys to emulate this piece of zombie poop and any one with the same mentality her burn in the hoyest part of hell, please god bring on the rapture

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

What? That little idol of all aspiring nj staten island smoking jacket love? Awww. I hope she becomes ruler of the Galaxy.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
who let that thing out of the kitchen?

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join