It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JS' "Snooki" talks about that "study" about aliens attacking Earth to stop global warming.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
Please please let this woman and every one who trys to emulate this piece of zombie poop and any one with the same mentality her burn in the hoyest part of hell, please god bring on the rapture

yeah and you're a good person for condenming several thousand people to hell.

oh the hypocrisy

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Please, oh please tell me you're trolling, or showing weak humor.

Please don't tell me you're serious.

I beg of you. I just can't handle what seems to be complete idiocy anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just when I thought American MSM news outlets couldn't decline any further into self-parody, they prove me wrong. A reality TV show "celebrity" reporting the news? That's like us getting Peter Andre to do a running social commentary on the state of affairs in the UK.

Why on earth anyone would care what this hollow husk of a human being has to say about the news is beyond me. I really do wonder, though.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, own up who abducted Snooki lol

edit on 9/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Looks like a joke to me. I think she's pretending to be stupid for ratings. No one is that dense.
edit on 2-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Can't you at least give me some credit for a "modicum" of humor? At least I tried.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is immensely difficult to determine the value of any discussion centering around yet another over-hyped media-creation like the one in the OP. I believe this fails the litmus test for "General Conspiracies" unless you maintain that this ironically named "reality" TV "star" is an operative of some Machiavellian effort to demoralize every rational person on the planet.

I may be suggesting a move for this thread.... do not take offense.... none is intended.

I don't blame the creator of the thread... there is a sad and valuable lesson here.... I just can't stomach it.

Perhaps "Media and Education"? .... that would highlight the ironic paradox of the OP nicely...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

If this does get moved to Media and Education you can have all my ats points back.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Sure thing.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't being serious.

That would be disturbing!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What no flags???

I can't imagine why...

Shows like JS should be banned and taken off television... period...

"Reality" shows should be considered just as damaging for kids as say Power Rangers... if not more...

For one... their reality sure as hell isn't anyone's "real" reality and it is all fabricated by the producers to entertain the sheep... and that University should be on academic suspension for wasting tax money...

A speech on partying... really? That university couldn't figure out something more beneficial to do with the money? Even a pep rally with a local band would of been better that some OVER glamorized bimbo talking about getting a frickin tan...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Maxmars

If this does get moved to Media and Education you can have all my ats points back.

CJ

OH no you don't..... remember that "permanent record" stuff they threaten school kids with?... it's real... and this is going in it....!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How is this even a 'general conspiracy?' She just wants attention to stay relevant.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Is it ok to say if you initiate a move to anything with the word "education" attached to it I can start a thread demanding a sanity check?

Also, I said the points thing under clear duress. I just saw a glimpse into what others call "hell".

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Nevermind. I'm just mad I got tricked into watching this.
edit on 2-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Maxmars

Is it ok to say if you initiate a move to anything with the word "education" attached to it I can start a thread demanding a sanity check?

Also, I said the points thing under clear duress. I just saw a glimpse into what others call "hell".

CJ

Seriously.. it was just a thought... I have no idea where something like this really goes.. except maybe BTS... but even that deserves better than Snookie.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This calls for not a double, but a

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

This videos a joke, it's just promoting her, I bet in real life this girl has a masters in acting and is smarter than some of us..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

This broad is as dumb as Lindsay Lohan or even dumber. It says she went to a community college and studied to become a veterinary technician, but it never said what happened afterwards. Probably nothing she dropped out, and pursued the life of glamor, and now she acts like a total idiot so younger girls can fall into her footsteps. I seen this coming already. Thank you Mike Judge for Idiocracy
edit on 2-9-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

You ever seen Family guy?

Everyone thought she was stupid.

but maybe Snooki is just what she seems....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join