It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official ... we're all safe ... Fukushima released ONLY 10% radiation compared to Chernobyl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i drank the kool-aid thinking this was a major cover up. but the more i hear from people who have family over there, everything is fine. nobody dying of rads, no super spike in cancer related illness.

if it was so bad we would have felt the effects of it. you can't cover up mass deaths/rad illness, people will find out. just another conspiracy theory like elenin trying to fearmonger

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

sorry dude. not taking the bait. It's coming and it's coming in hot.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's just as I figured all along then. The decades of fear and worry, that employed establishments like the NRC ,were all just over reactions, to to the myth that radiation is bad for people. Fear designed to createe jobs isn't a bad thing is it.

If only.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Radiation causes cancer.

That's why the number of cancer victims has shot up over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no cancer 200years ago.

As far as I'm concerned, all radiation released, no matter how minute the levels, is bad for us.
10% of Chernobyl? Yikes!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We beleived that oil had gone from the gulf just because they put on cap on it, they figured if they could just spit out a number to make us more comfortable we'd forget all about it...and to be honest they're prolly right

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i drank the kool-aid thinking this was a major cover up. but the more i hear from people who have family over there, everything is fine. nobody dying of rads, no super spike in cancer related illness.

if it was so bad we would have felt the effects of it. you can't cover up mass deaths/rad illness, people will find out. just another conspiracy theory like elenin trying to fearmonger

make sure you check back and see how they are doing in 10-15years.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
on a little side-note i was listening to a program last night about 10years after 9/11. It was following guys who had worked in the fire department. Some of the fittest guys you would have seen. Running half dozen miles everyday. Lots of these guys aren't fit to reach their postbox now without been out of breath. Hundreds of them are suffering from exposure to the 9/11 dust.
Chronic chest problems, even cancer. The air quality was delcared safe a week after the disaster and many doctors now believe this was a mistake. They expect to see many more cases over the next 10 years.One doctor siad they were seeing about 200 cases a month at the moment.
Of course instead of the U.S. looking after its heros its forcing them through the usual leagl battles and make them fight to the end for any sort of compensation. Probably hoping many will die and they might not have to pay out.

And some people think Japan is a safe country to be living it at the moment. Why do so many people believe what the B.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join