It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think this is end times.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Wow... Maybe I was a little influenced by Michael at a young age. You're absolutely right!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215
The bible is rather specific about what it means -

It predicts a one world government controlled by bankers - tick

where knowledge becomes quickly many times greater than all of human history - tick

where Christianity is mocked and people are persecuted for faith (our little recent survey is pretty much what i expected and illustrates this quiet well) - tick

the world to be broken up into 10 kingdoms or regions (as shown by UN agenda 21 - the 10 regions of the world, originally created by the Club of Rome in the 70's) - tick

natural disasters to occur with much greater frequency (the last few years have been insane) - tick

wars and rumors of wars (two world wars in 100 years as well as the fact that the US has been in a state of war since ww2 constantly pretty much. The cold war which was just a rumor after all, Russia was a paper tiger right. and now it seems to be all about China) - tick

people will think they are doing good by killing (sounds like abortion, the green movement, malthusianism, etc) - tick

a mark given to everybody in order to buy and sell goods (sounds like a credit card to me, but most people think its the RFID chips most governments are putting inside everything now including sick people, military, government workers, etc - in progress

the 10 regions given power to a single king or leader - not yet as far as we know

all this to happen in one lifetime of the reformation of Israel - i would think somebody born in the mid 1940's may have a good amount of life yet, on the other hand, Israel is a state and has not yet been declared a country as far as i know.

Food for thought of what a definition of End of Days is. This was predicted 2000 years ago. Think about how incredible that is considering these where agrarian people living during the time of the Roman empire when a spear and bow was the main weapon of war, not to mention the whole Godless global government to these people would have been unthinkable.

I think the ten regions are ten Islamic states that will follow the Mahdi, form a treaty with Israel, then break it and invade it. Read the haddiths or a summary of it and you will understand what John meant when he wrote that they will think they are doing God's will but do not know God or Christ..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Change comes from within.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Required01

Wow... Maybe I was a little influenced by Michael at a young age. You're absolutely right!

Yeah i know, guess people either don't really 'listen' to music OR they simply dismiss it as just 'some' lyrics. But it was a message, from a man who was one of the biggest artists we ever knew.

Doesn't matter how often i 'listen' to that song, i get chills all over my body and hairs stand straight up! And there's not a song other than this that does it to me.

Hopefully people start to listen, to it. We need it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Its not exactly the end times. It just that we are getting closer to a Global Economic Collapse and WW3 day by day...

Although I don't believe the ancients predicted all this, its most likely that some secretive people in the higher echelons of Government are purposely fulfilling these prophecies for their own gains...
edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

There is that too, but then again, it becomes a self for-filling prophecy doesn't it. We know many of these people are Lucifer worshipers, and to worship Lucifer, is to worship oneself as per new agers. Who would have guess that in 2000 years from know, some mad banker types would decide to play out an end of the world scenerio in order to do what exactly? They already run the world, what else do they want?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join