It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think this is end times.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If you believe there is a judgement and/or purification process that most religions promote.

I keep hearing prophesies, religions and the town kook posting about all this random crap.

If you really feel like things are over, smile at the next person you see. Might as well make the best of it right?
Give that homeless guy your change, don't lie like I do and say your broke like him. That change won't matter anyway.

Now that I think of it, change. Money, policy, you and me.

Definition of change

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas, I need to get myself away from this place. I said yup, what a concept, I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little change.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It is not the end of times, its a transformation, with End at one pole and Begining at the other. What will happen in the comming months will be what we need to happen as a species to realize that the meterial wealth we clang to and value over life, happines and compasion, is pointless and irrelivant in the long run.

Only once we have all realized this can we evolve as a species, this i think is why the Transformation is comming, and i do also belive that if we just got our act together, we could undergo this transformation without a destructive event, however most people on the planet need this event, to realize that all the material wealth they have worked for is meaningless, and promt then to look inwards.

The key is Love, and realizing we are all one

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Okay.

Thanks. Can I go now?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I wasn't talking about Smash Mouth lyrics. Thanks for reminding me of that song, regardless. None of the lies would be happening if we were a family, as a planet. That's my message.

All we have is each other, the rest is just speculation.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I think the end is near. And not in a religious way, but I do believe there is some spiritual aspects involved in it. But mostly, I believe we are destroying ourselves and it will only take one more terrorist attack or disagreement to spark a war before we realize there is not much that we can do. I feel like the online movie "The Quickening" was a really informative, mind opening video. If you are at all interested in what /could/ happen in the next year in regards to the end of the world, you should really watch it.

That being said, I'm not putting all of my faith into the world ending (like quitting my job, giving away my money and enjoying life the way I want to) because in the end there is no SET IN STONE known destiny. Anything goes.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You are free to leave.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
If you believe there is a judgement and/or purification process that most religions promote.

I keep hearing prophesies, religions and the town kook posting about all this random crap.

If you really feel like things are over, smile at the next person you see. Might as well make the best of it right?
Give that homeless guy your change, don't lie like I do and say your broke like him. That change won't matter anyway.

Now that I think of it, change. Money, policy, you and me.

Definition of change

Please Define 'End Times' and what this means to YOU.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolumbus

I think the end is near. And not in a religious way, but I do believe there is some spiritual aspects involved in it. But mostly, I believe we are destroying ourselves and it will only take one more terrorist attack or disagreement to spark a war before we realize there is not much that we can do. I feel like the online movie "The Quickening" was a really informative, mind opening video. If you are at all interested in what /could/ happen in the next year in regards to the end of the world, you should really watch it.

That being said, I'm not putting all of my faith into the world ending (like quitting my job, giving away my money and enjoying life the way I want to) because in the end there is no SET IN STONE known destiny. Anything goes.

You are absolutely correct in your assumption that you can change it.

You are your own person. You have choices, make the right ones.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

End of the current system.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This will most likely be the end of this thread. Good night guys. I dare you to smile at a random person tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hopefully, honestly i do hope we change. The way we live now sucks. I can't really complain of my personal life tho, have a good job, nice house, etc. But all the wars, suffering, pain, stupidity, greed, hate, etc in this world really makes me sick!

We sit here in our top tech western countries with gadgets, nice cars, huge houses, theme parks, space missions, etc. While people in other countries STRUGGLE to even stay ALIVE! How sick is that!!! We sit here and watch those clips of kids starving having no home or even clean water on our blig LED flatscreens! I think we are a selfesh race at this point.

So i don't Know is 2012 will be the En Times, but i do hope so. Your one of the few who is not thinking it is the end of our existance!! Great to hear that, but all people say is: All we can do is WAIT!

And that is something i don't agree on! If we all WAIT and do NOTHING what is going to change? WE need to do SOMETHING in order to 'change'. Wait and pray is something of the past, ACTION is required now of MANKIND. Not 1 millionair donating a FEW 1,000,000 dollars, but we changing our way we act towards other HUMAN BEINGS! We are all the same you know, dispite the different colors and other 'labels'!

WAITING on a 'global' event to 'help' us and 'do' it 'for' us, ain't gonna cut it! So people saying ooh just WAIT, we will GET a conciouss shift, or just WAIT, we get a Universal alignment and it does 'stuff', etc is crazy. We created the mess we live in today, WE need to CHANGE to alter ourselfs. But people keep looking at the past and what happened to them years, decades, centuries ago!! Stop looking to what happended and look to what you can do to change for the better. Every country/person had sh*t happening done by others, why carrie this hate around?

Able to let go of hate and fear will make us a better person, it really does. And YES it is ofcourse easier said then done! But without this we are NEVER going to change, and wars, violence, greed, hate will keep controlling our lives.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

LED flatscreen?? Please. I couldn't afford one so I just got an LCD. It is good sized tho.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

Hopefully, honestly i do hope we change. The way we live now sucks. I can't really complain of my personal life tho, have a good job, nice house, etc. But all the wars, suffering, pain, stupidity, greed, hate, etc in this world really makes me sick!

We sit here in our top tech western countries with gadgets, nice cars, huge houses, theme parks, space missions, etc. While people in other countries STRUGGLE to even stay ALIVE! How sick is that!!! We sit here and watch those clips of kids starving having no home or even clean water on our blig LED flatscreens! I think we are a selfesh race at this point.

So i don't Know is 2012 will be the En Times, but i do hope so. Your one of the few who is not thinking it is the end of our existance!! Great to hear that, but all people say is: All we can do is WAIT!

And that is something i don't agree on! If we all WAIT and do NOTHING what is going to change? WE need to do SOMETHING in order to 'change'. Wait and pray is something of the past, ACTION is required now of MANKIND. Not 1 millionair donating a FEW 1,000,000 dollars, but we changing our way we act towards other HUMAN BEINGS! We are all the same you know, dispite the different colors and other 'labels'!

WAITING on a 'global' event to 'help' us and 'do' it 'for' us, ain't gonna cut it! So people saying ooh just WAIT, we will GET a conciouss shift, or just WAIT, we get a Universal alignment and it does 'stuff', etc is crazy. We created the mess we live in today, WE need to CHANGE to alter ourselfs. But people keep looking at the past and what happened to them years, decades, centuries ago!! Stop looking to what happended and look to what you can do to change for the better. Every country/person had sh*t happening done by others, why carrie this hate around?

Able to let go of hate and fear will make us a better person, it really does. And YES it is ofcourse easier said then done! But without this we are NEVER going to change, and wars, violence, greed, hate will keep controlling our lives.

Everyone should read this. Every single person on the Earth should read this. It's true.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

LED flatscreen?? Please. I couldn't afford one so I just got an LCD. It is good sized tho.

I know your just kidding tho, but you hopefully got the point i was making right?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

Everyone should read this. Every single person on the Earth should read this. It's true.

Thanks for your reply, judging by it you rougly feel the same way about it.

I love to 'embed' a special video when i post stuff like this, because when you really listen to it. It has been told by one of my biggest idols of all time! To bad i can't embed it now because of the proxy blocking youtube vids here.

But you can google it tho
"Michael Jackson - Man in the mirror" is my all time favorite purely for the words and truth to it. Look in the mirror and CHANGE yourself, before even thinking about JUDGING someone else for there actions. It starts with yourself, to bad people don't see this

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The bible is rather specific about what it means -

It predicts a one world government controlled by bankers - tick

where knowledge becomes quickly many times greater than all of human history - tick

where Christianity is mocked and people are persecuted for faith (our little recent survey is pretty much what i expected and illustrates this quiet well) - tick

the world to be broken up into 10 kingdoms or regions (as shown by UN agenda 21 - the 10 regions of the world, originally created by the Club of Rome in the 70's) - tick

natural disasters to occur with much greater frequency (the last few years have been insane) - tick

wars and rumors of wars (two world wars in 100 years as well as the fact that the US has been in a state of war since ww2 constantly pretty much. The cold war which was just a rumor after all, Russia was a paper tiger right. and now it seems to be all about China) - tick

people will think they are doing good by killing (sounds like abortion, the green movement, malthusianism, etc) - tick

a mark given to everybody in order to buy and sell goods (sounds like a credit card to me, but most people think its the RFID chips most governments are putting inside everything now including sick people, military, government workers, etc - in progress

the 10 regions given power to a single king or leader - not yet as far as we know

all this to happen in one lifetime of the reformation of Israel - i would think somebody born in the mid 1940's may have a good amount of life yet, on the other hand, Israel is a state and has not yet been declared a country as far as i know.

Food for thought of what a definition of End of Days is. This was predicted 2000 years ago. Think about how incredible that is considering these where agrarian people living during the time of the Roman empire when a spear and bow was the main weapon of war, not to mention the whole Godless global government to these people would have been unthinkable.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Im out of coffee...

This is truly the end of times

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Its not exactly the end times. It just that we are getting closer to a Global Economic Collapse and WW3 day by day...

Although I don't believe the ancients predicted all this, its most likely that some secretive people in the higher echelons of Government are purposely fulfilling these prophecies for their own gains...
edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The apostasy is going on and many prophecies are being fulfilled. God will eventually allow the antichrist to show up and deceive the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join