It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New almost certain to occur shortly conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well,

Right now 6:29AM Uk Time im at work,

We have the radio on in thebackground... especially as the office we deal with (on this shift) is in malaysia and is shut for the end of the week as the last three days have been a national holiday...

Anyway back to point XFM is on in the background and for there news they reported there has been an initial announcement that there is now soo much space junk around Earth that it wont be long before an Astronaught will be killed or a major satellite will be taken out...

Now i am very aware there is alot of spce junk, sounds alot like the MSM is setting people up for an explanation for a dead Spaceman or a "major" Dead Satellite.

Now i am not an ELEtard, i also dont beleave we have a squadron of battle ships floating around earth that no one credible has spotted.

i do find it a strange bit of news for the radio news bulletin and 6 o'clock on a friday morning... maybe ATS has warped my mind and im looking for a conspiracy..

Just thought i should let you know and through it out there... if anyone hears/reads anything similar in the MSM please get a post up here.. just a feeling we might experince a "Space junk related inccident" soon

Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

There is an article on yahoo news.

Yahoo.com
It pretty much says that there is too much space junk and they are planning to clean it up.
edit on 2-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Hey good theory on what might happen, but if you take a look at this website www.space.com... it shows some interesting photos as well as interesting information on space junk around earth, the government might try to cover up something by blaming it on space junk but at the same time the light from a missle or other device taking out a sattelite would travel to earth and be visible in the night sky, so if they took that approach there would be blatant evidence of what happened. Now if the death of an astronaut comes up out of this, there will have to be a formal investigation into his death the people won't allow a dead astronaut to be left un autopsied.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I believe the spacejunk claim is true. I saw a map of it somewhere. I know they once used ball bearings to callibrate cameras and whatnot.

On a lighter note, I'm just waiting for them to find some scrap of junk up there that has graffiti on it stating "Bango Skank was here".

That will be enough for me to lock myself in a closet for the rest of my life.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

There is an article on yahoo news.

Yahoo.com
It pretty much says that there is too much space junk and they are planning to clean it up.
edit on 2-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

As i said, i am aware of the space junk, other than it comming up on here from time to time, i have seen a few other articles on it, just find it wierd they brought it up on the XFM radio news today and specifically mentioned, major satellites or Astronaughts being killed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by warehouse7

Hey good theory on what might happen, but if you take a look at this website www.space.com... it shows some interesting photos as well as interesting information on space junk around earth, the government might try to cover up something by blaming it on space junk but at the same time the light from a missle or other device taking out a sattelite would travel to earth and be visible in the night sky, so if they took that approach there would be blatant evidence of what happened. Now if the death of an astronaut comes up out of this, there will have to be a formal investigation into his death the people won't allow a dead astronaut to be left un autopsied.....

Well im guessing either dead (to dead to get enough body back) astronaught,

Major security/telecomes sattelite going offline,

ISS being stupidly damaged by "space junk"

Just find it hardly News worthy if its not a cover up.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
I believe the spacejunk claim is true. I saw a map of it somewhere. I know they once used ball bearings to callibrate cameras and whatnot.

On a lighter note, I'm just waiting for them to find some scrap of junk up there that has graffiti on it stating "Bango Skank was here".

Haha, i have seen enough Sci-fi to know space junk fields are Always have an evile alien craft floating in them

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So they can clean up space junk but let thousands of pounds or trash / pollution pile up down here? Whatever.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Youve won.....you win the award for most confusing thread title so far in 2011!

Nice work!

edit on 2-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
See...you believe their story already.

Those in the know, understand that the "space junk" is obviously an infiltration AI from Andromeda hiding in plain sight.

In 2012 it'll assemble itself into NIburu and use itself as a kinetic bomb against Earth!!

I must write a book someday.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well let's say some Chinese satellite gets destroyed. Now they can say it was caused by space junk and all us 9 to 5 grinders will think very little of it. Makes a very good cover story for the US to test a weapon and send a message to the world that we have this new weapon.

I believe the correct term for this kind of thing would be preconspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

Nice Stephen King reference.

I'd be afraid to open any doors, even closet doors, if such graffiti appeared on some space junk. Those doors could lead to all sorts of times & places.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Mate

Here is a neat little animation demonstrating the quantum of space junk. A bit like threading a needle getting through that stuff I reckon.

Space Junk Accumulation

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Youve won.....you win the award for most confusing thread title so far in 2011!

Nice work!

edit on 2-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Haha not a bad claim to fame... As another poster said i suppose at the moment this is a pre-conspiracy theory

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I take your bet and raise you some specifics.

The disaster is going to occur in a time and place of significant importance to followers of Aleister Crowley OTO.

Chinese Scientists Plan to Pull an Asteroid into Orbit Around Earth
www.popsci.com...

Last week Chinese scientists wanted to divert an asteroid away from Earth. This week, they want to pull one into orbit around the Earth. What’s possible objections could anyone have to this idea? The notion stems from a phenomenon the researchers from Tsinghua University in Beijing noticed from time to time with Jupiter. Every now and then our solar systems biggest planet pulls in an object from space, which orbits the planet for a time before jetting off into interplanetary space again.

Yeeeehaaaa!
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

See i know there is junk out there... but so does anyone remotley interested in this already... like you said animations of all the space debris exsist (in a few places)

So why the hell is MSM telling general nine to five-ers about it? unless.... there is a conspiracy

edit on 2-9-2011 by GonzoSinister because: Twlling isnt a word

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Are we saying my neck of the woods?? up near loch lommond? thats where he opened the gates to hell right (or was at least trying too)

or are you suggesting it'll happen mid way through some black sex magic experience??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Will you take numerology or symbolism as an answer?

LoL

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
they reported there has been an initial announcement that there is now soo much space junk around Earth

Anyone interested in space has known for a very large number of years that there is a dangerously ever increasing lot of space junk up there. What your radio is saying isnt really NEWS but probably just (like most news nowdays) just a reading of a press release that somebody put out on the topic.

Edit - and sure enough, this "news" stems from a press release about a report from the "National Research Council" who appear to be a group of people that do nothing but make reports about stuff.
Today, they've finished a report about space junk...

Limiting Future Collision Risk to Spacecraft:An Assessment of NASA's Meteoroid and Orbital Debris Programs
link

edit on 2-9-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Can't we just collect the dead satellites and other space junk and fire it towards the Sun or out into deep space? I'm pretty sure we won't have a Futurama-like problem (i.e., Giant ball of trash headed towards Earth) by doing this.

On a related note, I was just thinking today that instead of being buried, I really want to be shot into space and to let my dead body just float around deep space forever. That'd be awesome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join