It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dire Metaphysical Warning to all Atheists!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
It cant be traumatic...because youre' then DEAD. No feeling, no nothing. Go to the light. ZIP! Thats it...or down to the dark.

You're thinking of instant death. Not everyone dies instantly. What if you were raped and tortured by 5 burly men? At the end of the raping and torturing, they decide to drown you, to a slow, agonizing death. That would be pretty traumatic. If you have a mind when you're a spirit, you would remember what just happened and think, "holy # that sucked."

But, if you don't have a spirit, then you wouldn't worry about it because you'd just be dead.

Even instant death hurts for a few seconds, but yah, it's much less traumatic to the spirit than a long agonizing death. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the other passengers in his car... (joke, of course!
)

I'll respond to your post tomorrow, about the dragons. I've got to hit the sack now. Have a good nite.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Um, I have a question (tentatively raises hand)..

If these dragons can only reincarnate as more dragons, how is it that yours in particular became a blue whale on earth.

And why do the greys keep abducting and experimenting on and terrorize good, decent people, and why would you work with and for such a-holes?

This is fun, and I thought the thread had come to an end..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
That's so cute, the way you wrote that, and posed your questions to our friend.

Thank you, for being like that, and shifting your tone ever so slightly. You are becoming more likeable by the post.

What are you trying to gain intel, to become a dragon rider yourself in the next life?

Yes, trying to gain intel. Trying to find truth. I ask questions to those who act as if they have truth.

I have a direct connection to the racial unconscious and all the memories there. I believe I am seeing the memories of individuals who were involved in the events of the history of the world, and who were actual aliens before they died and got sucked into human bodies.

Sometimes it's just like a little mini movie like on the discovery channel, but without Leonard Nimoy narrating!
I think I am seeing as true a history as possible, because the memories can't be tampered with, unlike any 'evidence' here on the physical plane. It feels like 'truth' to me.

Anyway, good nite all. I'll answer first thing tomorrow.. thanks for your patience.

edit on 3-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

If these dragons can only reincarnate as more dragons, how is it that yours in particular became a blue whale on earth.

And why do the greys keep abducting and experimenting on and terrorize good, decent people, and why would you work with and for such a-holes?

Again, good nite all, and right back with you tomorrow, eh?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Doesn't matter what you believe. What happens to you when you die is the same for all - whatever that may be.

Not according to quantum reality and a monistic idealism framework, where consciousness is primary at the very ground of all being, and becoming. What we observe, what we think, believe, how we judge, and the content of our mind, and our innermost self and it's qualia does determine reality to a very large degree, if not entirely. Now, therefore is the time to re-evaluate, if there ever was one thus the word "dire" in the title..

What you said about QM is not true, but let me play along anyway.

So according to this, each individual consciousness determines its own reality. So an atheist who declares physical death as the end of everything including the consciousness actually ends it precisely because he chose it.

However, there is a problem with this "logic". Let us say there is a Christian who believes this atheist would burn in hell, in the post-mortem reality of the Christian this atheist should exist and in hell. In other words, there must be multiple such post-mortem realities and at least one per each such projection by a conscious entity. So the atheist will continue to exist, despite his choice, but because (s)he is part of the chosen reality of another conscious entity.

So nothing to worry there even for an atheist. He/She will simultaneously cease to exist, in heaven for eternity, in hell for eternity, be reincarnated and every other post-mortem reality anyone can conceive of, just like eveyone else.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
That's so cute, the way you wrote that, and posed your questions to our friend.

Thank you, for being like that, and shifting your tone ever so slightly. You are becoming more likeable by the post.

What are you trying to gain intel, to become a dragon rider yourself in the next life?

Don't know if serious or just....
edit on 3/9/2011 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Isn't Ricky Gervais writing a comedy based on an atheist who dies and goes to Heaven and realises he was wrong?

Anyway, I don't think atheist would be too devastated if it were indeed true because it would be a welcome revelation I'd imagine. All the worries about dying and just being in the ground eased in a moment.

Then there would be the majority of ATS members (atheist or otherwise) who would more than likely argue that it was all a government psy-op or that the pesky Israelis are behind it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Isn't Ricky Gervais writing a comedy based on an atheist who dies and goes to Heaven and realises he was wrong?

Anyway, I don't think atheist would be too devastated if it were indeed true because it would be a welcome revelation I'd imagine. All the worries about dying and just being in the ground eased in a moment.

Then there would be the majority of ATS members (atheist or otherwise) who would more than likely argue that it was all a government psy-op or that the pesky Israelis are behind it all.

Well thats exactly it, faith is one thing trust is quite another.

Since all religious texts come from men, you can only trust the man, faith doesnt come from this.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverForget

Just being funny...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

But what if the atheist ends up in hell?
Would it still be a welcome revelation?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We are all going to die.

And yet, here we are still are.

"But they are dead!" exclaimed the incredulous, argumentative, scribes and pharisees..

"You are sadly mistaken. God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (three generations). God is the God of the living, not of the dead. For God, and to God, all people are alive!"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

The problem with hell is that it has no bottom, and we alone are granted the power (freedom) to cast ourselves into it's depths, and thus, while resurfacing forever remains a possibility, our own delusion and ignorance forms the chain around our neck and the weight which keeps us plummeting.

Therefore, there is no time like the present, to see and re-cognize the radiant light of truth shining above the surface of the abyss.

[I would have liked to place an lol here, but I don't want to give you the wrong impression]

edit on 3-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: tiny edit.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
But what if the atheist ends up in hell?

So you are also saying that, lets say a hermit, who simply was never taught about any religion, but lived a good honest life anyway? Does he go to hell or heaven too?

I bet you know many agnostic and even some athiests, would subscribe to a religion if there was only one to choose from, one holy book and one type of church.

The very fact theres a baffling array of religions may make it hard to choose one, however the very fact every culture has one, is certinly interesting. This is my main reason for being agnostic rather than full athiest, just leaving room for more evidence in the future rather than drawing a big line in the sand right now.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
On a more positive note, there are many prior atheists with positive NDE's and between life memories and experiences.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

On a more positive note, there are many prior atheists with positive NDE's and between life memories and experiences.

And only if you become, not a religious theist. with "faith in", but some sort of evolutionary gnosic mystic, with an experience of, and relationship with, God as a state of mind and being, as well as an ongoing inquiry, will that statement strike you as exceedingly humorous, particularly within the prior context of this thread along with idea that we live and have our true being in an eternal, cosmic evolutionary recurrance! "Prior Atheists report NDE's and highly complex and immensely satisfying between life experiences!" Read all about it!

edit on 3-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: No reason needed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
So you are also saying that, lets say a hermit, who simply was never taught about any religion, but lived a good honest life anyway? Does he go to hell or heaven too?

I wouldn't know. The point being that at least to some, a life that did not acknowledge the existence of the their God is necessarily not an honest and good life.

Again what makes anyone think a God has to be just, as one perceives justice to be? Perhaps, He exists and is just a powerful, bloodthirsty, attention-mongering monster as some describe Him to be.

I bet you know many agnostic and even some athiests, would subscribe to a religion if there was only one to choose from, one holy book and one type of church.

Do you think it is the choice that confuses most? What if the only choice of religion is one that posits a God I described above? Would you choose that religion, its God and its heaven?

I would personally be horrified about spending an eternity in the presence of such a God. Whatever His hell is can't be any worse

The very fact theres a baffling array of religions may make it hard to choose one, however the very fact every culture has one, is certinly interesting. This is my main reason for being agnostic rather than full athiest, just leaving room for more evidence in the future rather than drawing a big line in the sand right now.

What would be surprising is if any culture did not have a post-mortem reward/punishment for actions in this life and survived a significant amount of time.

While every culture is a mechanism for an individual member to receive an enhanced fulfilment of biological pursuits like well-being of self and progeny, there are elements of it that require curbing of biological impulses like voluntarily respecting boundaries and ownership. No culture can deliver on the former without an adherence to the latter. So how exactly does a society ensure adherence to the latter? Through reward/punishment mechanism. How does it convince members that violators who escape punishment here still do not benefit, to encourage adherence? By inventing a post-mortem reward/punishment mechanism.

So regardless the truth of it, a post-mortem reward/punishment mechanism is essential for any sufficiently large society that cannot ensure that justice (according to its rules) is always rendered. So it is not surprising that every culture that served large societies finds one form of it or another.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe God, as love, light AND life, and as our truest and most authentic and creative and humorous self, simply cannot be opposed, on the grounds of what is both absolutely fair, and absolutely reasonable AND grounded and firmly rooted, in the truth and the reality as it is, and as we find it, and are found by it in eternity, now, today.
And who could forget such a realization, once known, and who among us would destroy his own mirth, and sense of humor at the expense of keeping his own ego (his own life) and the part of the self that perishes anyway and must perish, even now.. since it is founded only in ignorance and powerful delusion.

The only thing then worth doing, imho, is to die now, to self, and be reborn from above, alive again to God, the podigal son having come to reason in recognizing the utter garbage of a deathful life in the blind ignorance and darkness of all our blind spots and stains. To enter the light as children of God, while at some level, maybe even a deep one, reclaiming, for God, what was always already God's treasure buried in eternity, and in so doing, accept our own inheritance, prepared for us, since BEFORE the foundation of the world. Eternal life as an evolutionary process of life meeting life in eternity. And so you see, the "death and resurrection" is always now or never.. and this flow of life we suddenly find ourselves emmersed in, isn't entirely unlike the Jordan River..

Best Regards,

john (as a voice crying out in the wilderness)

edit on 3-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm writing a fantasy story about Elves, and dragons, etc. Just something for my kids to have, so they can see what lives in my imagination, lol. My dragons don't breathe fire though, they spew an acidic substance which seems more realistic, since some reptiles can spew poison onto their prey. I mean fire? How can a creature breathe out fire? Could you explain that, since your dragons do?

It's seems like it's a chemical reaction that spontaneously combusts. There aren't any dragons in the racial unconscious though so I can't 'see' how they do it there. Even asking Pythos, he doesn't really know. He just does it. Or I should say.. just did it.

And Pythos didn't want to be a dragon anymore. He was sick of it. We can all reincarnate as whatever we want if the other species agrees to let us. Humans are the only ones who have no control over that process, and with the amped up soul capturing quality of the human body (greys needed to do that to drag their reluctant to reincarnate spirits off the side of the bliss state and back into a usable body), once you're human, getting away from it is incredibly difficult, plus on the highest level of our spirit selves, we don't want to, since we are here to try to make full enlightenment because at that level, we know only humans will make it.

Oh and if I disappear, it's probably because I dared question SkepticOverlord about his 9-11 stuff. I don't think he'll like it much.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Again, good nite all, and right back with you tomorrow, eh?

As I noted before, Pythos didn't want to be a dragon anymore. The choice was to simply allow himself to kind of 'dissipate' and lose cohesion as a sentient being or go into another type of species. He said he asked the blue whale racial unconsciousness about becoming one of them and after some consideration, it decided he would be allowed. I think they did consider it an honor, sorta like having the king or queen of England wanting to moving into your neighborhood. . Pythos was probably one of the most well known dragons among the aliens because he was a very ancient and wise dragon, as dragons go.

Sure woulda been nice if he could have kept his ability to blow fire. That would have put the kibosh on whaling for at least the blue whales! *lol*

And the greys do occasionally 'abduct' humans to keep an eye on how our DNA is changing (or not) in response to our coming time of making full enlightenment. They just don't empathize well enough to understand the impact that has on the 'abductees'. And I think they sometimes forget we aren't their lab experiments anymore, so they tend to treat us like lab mice. But overall, they are a gentle timid people who are loathe to kill any living creature. That's why the garden of Eden myth came to be. They couldn't bring themselves to kill the humans who had non-grey souls in them, so they tossed them out instead. The 'apple' test was to see if the new human was obedient like a grey would be. If they ate the apple, then obviously, they were from some other spirit origin.

But as I've noted elsewhere (maybe not this thread), there is a faction of the tall skinny blue people that have made 'grey'-looking bots which they send out to do bad things for them, so that they (tall skinny blue people) won't get blamed for it. They are running a scam on humanity wherein they are trying to convince us the world is going to be destroyed in some horrible manner and they are here to 'rescue' us. Really they are just trying to get their own bunch of humans to enslave, so whatever you might fear, don't let them 'rescue' you or you are so screwed. But if rumors started leaking out of them out doing bad stuff, it would cause a lot more doubt and fear, and less humans running to them for 'safety'.

You'll never see me work for the blues nor say nice things about them. They aren't very nice and they don't have good intentions in their dealings with us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, so far no flaming sword banning me, so I'll put a bit down on the various alien types I see in the racial unconscious.

There's the elder races:
Elves (real name E-l*th which we can't pronounce)
Fairies
Gnomes
Sylphs
Nymphs
Unicorns
Griffith
(to name some of the more numerous ones).
Greys, of course.
The Blues aka Pleaidians
The Jue-sah who were brought here by the Greys to manage us for them.
Yeti/Satsquatch
Vampires
Wise mothers-brought by the greys to help keep humanity alive thru the ice ages.
A small otter like creature which I don't see a name for that was given to the royalty of Europe as a sign of favor from the Illuminati (a facade organization that the Jue-sah use) but which actually were empaths and could read their owner's feelings and report back to the Jue-sah.
The aliens on whom Cheshire cat is based.
The watchers, a group of beings that were hired to monitor things in Atlantis and report back to the Elves.
The crystalline energy beings, a group of beings that were considered some of the best scribes available, and usually you could find 2 or 3 of them in Atlantis at any given time.
'Demons' of all sorts
Dragons
Dragon riders
Hummers, a small 6 armed spider monkey like being that flew with the dragons to help keep them free of the pests that would get up under their scales. They also wove things like harnesses for the dragons so that their riders wouldn't fall off.

Anyway, those are the ones I can think of, off hand.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join