It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
China has secret plans alright... But a missile attack isn't a part of it... They are already very close to defeating the USA, and have not, nor will need to fire a single weapon.

They could use a "terrorist" proxy to attack the USA and have no overt responsibility for a sophisticated, devastating "terrorist attack" that could potentially expedite the collapse of the USA.

Regardless, there is no "military option" with China, the best strategists we have will have to confront them economically, covertly and internally if they wish to ultimately turn the USA back from where we are headed now.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

and heres where reality is going to merge with the cancelled tv show, "Jericho". False flags need hints of attacks for them to work better.. That way they can say.. "you should have seen this coming, the information was there.."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well if they are, I wouldn't be 100% sure we are not orchestrating this ourselves.
Like Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and who knows what other wars it is whispered on the breeze we started to fulfill our own agenda. China probably wants to be bombed and then repaired by the US. Doesn't everybody?
They are probably moving people out of the soon to be targeted areas now.

Of course this is a parody on the truth or the possible and rumored truth.
I would hate to be accused of spreading rumors.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Maybe they should first look at how things turned out for Japan when they attacked us. Just attacking us will be futile until they decide to put troops on the ground. Which would be their second mistake in a row.

Just sayin....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

OUTTA BOX - um just sayin--IF--

If the water experienced a physical/frequency change over small amount of time changing buoyancy levels in certain areas not effecting the sea life, say for 3 days modifying the water density would these subs still be able to swim since they wouldn't be in normal water or would the sink?

If the air underwent a physical change for say 3 days would these air cruising missiles be able to fly if what they are attempting to fly in what is no longer air but effects wouldn't harm the inhabitants of Earth none.

If there was a gelatin like partical harmless to Earth life plants and animals released into the air that once encountered mechanical parts bonded for good with these mechanical parts (no cleaning it off unless neutralizing agent sent) would there be any more guns fired?

If the SUN released an EMP strong enough to effect Earth entirely stopping all communications with vessels and weapons WOULD HUMANITY WORK AS 1 THEN?????????????

edit on 9/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
I know americans like to deny that it could even happen because "no one would do that we would nuke them" but the chinese are very capable.

Nobody here is saying China couldn't. Thats always a funny assumption made by those who think americans feel that way in theses types of discusion. But what is always missed by those who regurgiate that assumption is the very real retaliatorial strikes that would come from such a move by China.

They did launch a missle off the coast of California

Do you have proof other than online specualtion and bogus claims from pimply faced teenagers?

as well as pop up in the middle of an American naval exercise.

Again...

Another often misquoted version of the events. They surfaced within possible striking distance of the outer edge of the fleet during an exercise. Another thing that's always left out about that is that they were discovered and it was reported by the US Navy about the incident not by the Chinese.

Now ask yourself this, why would the US Navy admit that? Sounds like possible propaganda on the US Navy's part fishing for more funding for more "projects"

Im not saying they would, but they could attack mainland USA. With troop all over the world the mainland troops would be shorthanded on an all out attack.

Same difference if the US tried to invade China. The troop levels required would be enormous and easily spotted well before any invasion could take place.

Also if the chinese attacekd american mainland the americans wouldnt just hop in planes and fly to china to bomb them, they would be foremost concerned with protecting their own country. If someone is robbing your house you dont run away to their house and rob it back, you first have to defend your own home.

True.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
they wouldn't need to invade directly. i'm sure many strategists have been observing the conflict in libya with a keen eye. what better example is there of how to bring a nation to it's knees than to get the country to fight itself before you start dropping bombs and take the whole thing.

i'm thinking the chinese learned this, the NATO alliance has given up a priceless gem of information that just might be it's downfall.

no nukes would be fired because the war would already be in progress.

jesus I hope we know what we're doing. if they ever got their infantry over we'd be in for a hell of a fortnight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can have two threads going on the same topic as long as they are in two different forums.

proceed

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How about the probable fact that The Pentagon has planned a surprise Missile Attack on China many, many years ago and are probably updating these plans as we speak....

What about the US having missile/ nuke attack plans ready to execute on Europe, Russia, Australia, S-America and you name it on the world....

No surprise there and China (and any other significant power) would be retarded if they didn't do the same thing.
Ofcourse they will be promoted to idiots when these plans will really be excecuted.

Why is that the educated people who govern most of the countries in the world want wars....No normal thinking person on the street want their country in war.

They say that a change of consciousness is developing all over the world...I hope that every citizen, in no matter what country, will refuse to kill their neigbour or fellow human because some idiot far away in a easy chair thinks ( or says) it is good for the country. Only invading idiot aggressors should be fought with all might.

edit on 1/9/2011 by zatara because: of idiots

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'd take that report with a pinch of salt

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
China said they would conquer the US without firing a shot, and they will because our government is stupid. Our government is giving away money the tax payers cannot afford. 360 million dollars every 3 months get stolen in afghanistan by corrupt afghani politicians and corrupt afghani police. We give Iraq 93 bilion dollars a year since operatio niraqi freedom for a total of over 720 billion dollars to date, possible 1 trillion by now. We give Israel several billion dollars a year and they have the best air force in the world. Now were giving Libya money. The U.S. is hemorraghing money the tax payers cannot possbily afford and how does congress respond? They authorize the dept. of the treasury to print more paper money. I predict in the nxt 2-3 years the U.S. dollar is going to have the value of Monopoly money from the Hasbro board game. Were constantly paying to keep men alive in prison when we should be executing them. You don't need to pay 10 million dollars to fry them with electricity. We solved this problem in the 1800's using hemp ropes that to day cost all of 5 dollars. Give them a last meal and let em take the drop. We are losing 3 trillion dollars a year staffing military bases overseas that we do not even need. We only need 2 bases on either side of the world, not 1500 bases.

We are losing our country because it is being run by fools. Fools who havent got the common sense God gave a goose. We need to fire all of their asses and rebuild from the ground up. All of it, get rid of the executive branch, the legislative branch and the judicial because none of it is working. We need new Government.
edit on 1-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Get used to it. As we roll into the fall budget talks every imaginable doomsday scenario will be put out there by the military industrial complex.

Predictable when the current plan has massive cuts in the plan if Congress can not come up with a plan.

China bombing the US is about as smart as a loan shark killing someone who owes them a bunch of cash. Bad for business.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Chinas stupid, we have subs all around china waiting to deliver them to their maker. what the Chinese don't understand is the US's newest and most devastating weapons that far exceed the hydrogen bomb plus our space based laser systems that are locked on to all of Chinas satellites....Chinas got a really big surprise coming if they want to push the envelop

China is not stupid.

What is stupid is to not take this OP with a grain of salt. Of course they have first strike plans. So does the US, so does Russia, so does any nuclear armed state.

And of course they know they would be overwhelmed in a counter-attack. Its not going to happen. Not without a spark to ignite things, anyways. Perhaps Taiwan.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Thats the greatest load of rubbish ive ever heard, why would china attack the USA? they would be nuked to high heaven before their first bomb would hit, as my mother used to say "some people would believe anything".

Well, if you'll recall at the close of the Soviet Empire the USA discovered that the USSR was a paper tiger and that most of their missiles wouldn't launch or were not as effective as they indicated. With the US empire in decline abroad and our economy in shambles, it would actually make strategic sense.

You have a heavy Marxist population in the form of illegal aliens, a weakened, vapid populace of natives more concerned with snagging the latest Ipad than securing their Constitutional Rights, and a military that is weak and spread thinner than a teaspoon of peanut butter on a box of crackers.

So, don't discount anything just because mom says, 'it might be bullspit.'

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It's funny because China is at least 30 years from being capable of mounting an attack on the US. If they did it would just be one to destroy some cities followed by being completely wiped off the map. It's MAD, so they won't do it and neither will Russians. I could see some orchestrated fake war though maybe perhaps. You know the kind that is slow and just keeps factories and people dying at a slow enough rate to keep the money moving.

Not worried about it

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
America does not rise and fall with our government. Let wall st burn to the ground and all that is associated with it. America is an idea and so long as we keep this idea sacred to our hearts she will never die. It is the assumption our enemies make that we our weak and will depend on the state if things were to crumble yet it is our persistence in pressing on forward that we have not been defeated. All of the problems we face are problems of old. So long as every time we return to our roots as we did in the past we will out last every foe whom ever faces us down.

It is not our material possessions in America which make us great is is our desire to be free from tyranny. What happens in Washington is despicable but it is our problem to fix and will be fixed accordingly so long as our voting base stays informed and educated on the problems they face which is happening now more than ever. Its not a perfect system but it is the best form of government that man kind has ever seen.

Personally no matter how I feel about the government...if another nation or individual(s) seek to bring harm against another American citizen on these shores or elsewhere then it is War they will have in return.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Old77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't see China sending missiles over anytime soon as they have too much invested in the United States. What I do see, as Bank of America / American is running out of money, offering real estate as an alternative method of payment and the Chinese building military bases inside U.S. borders.

There has never been a foreign military base on U.S. soil before, nor has the U.S. been in such deire debt that this would even be an option, but anything is possible these days.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
America is in decline so its missiles wouldnt hit China? Ummm i dont think that is a gamble the Chinese would want to take LOL. Even if only 10% of the US's 5000+ worked, that would be more than enough to destroy China a few times over. I SERIOUSLY doubt that 90% of the US's arms would fail.

Originally posted by traderjack

Originally posted by auraelium
Thats the greatest load of rubbish ive ever heard, why would china attack the USA? they would be nuked to high heaven before their first bomb would hit, as my mother used to say "some people would believe anything".

Well, if you'll recall at the close of the Soviet Empire the USA discovered that the USSR was a paper tiger and that most of their missiles wouldn't launch or were not as effective as they indicated. With the US empire in decline abroad and our economy in shambles, it would actually make strategic sense.

You have a heavy Marxist population in the form of illegal aliens, a weakened, vapid populace of natives more concerned with snagging the latest Ipad than securing their Constitutional Rights, and a military that is weak and spread thinner than a teaspoon of peanut butter on a box of crackers.

So, don't discount anything just because mom says, 'it might be bullspit.'

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It would be in self defense.

Look at what we did to them..for the past 100 years. They've got to be pi$$ed.

Jeez just read about the Boxer Rebellion alone....we whooped their a$$es. Poor Chinese.

You can only grind your boot on people for so long before they snap. I wouldn't be surprised if Japan did a secret alliance with China on a strike against the US.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It would seem that the "terrorist nations" in the middle east aren't scary enough any more, good old Uncle Sam has had to find a bigger bogieman to frighten the children into being good little sheep, um I mean children.

Gotta love all the anti Chinese propaganda that's appearing all over the msm and internet these days, you'd almost think there was an agenda, maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight

edit on 1/9/11 by yellowbeard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join