It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, how i found this site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
less than two days ago i was flying out of Phoenix, Arizona, on a Delta flight, heading towards Atlanta, Georgia. less than an hour into the flight, i noticed a beautiful orange horizon. I thought the color was so beautiful and I never saw anything like it. I was grateful to get a window seat, as I enjoyed looking at the tops of the mountains, along with all the colors down below. At this time the jet was over ten thousand feet as we were told we could use our internet if needed. I continued to look out of the window, looking at the clouds, which were beautiful yet few, and looking at the tops of the mountains. The horizon seemed to surrond the earth and the color continued to be a beautiful orangish color. As I continued to stare out the window, I saw something towards the back of the plane, going up, straight up into the color of the horizon. it was black, and had a triangular shape, and an elongated back almost the look of a hammerhead shark on the end. As i continued to stare the aircraft went straight up, very slowly, and then disapeared. I am the biggest skeptic in the world on UFOs and aliens, and I always have been. I just don't understand what this could have been as the shape of it, was not like any aircraft I have ever seen. btw, i found this site while searching the internet for answers to this. thankyou for reading. Gina

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xoGina

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS hope to see you in the boards

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Sounds like it was an interesting flight for sure...Did you say anything to your seatmate?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

ATS Moderator

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
welcome to ATS Gina

i am a new member here on the boards like yourself and i live in Tucson Arizona
i have seen a strange object in the sky here too back in 2007 but, i will not "hijack" your thread now to talk about it

i look forward to hear more about your sighting that you have had here in Arizona if you have more info about it...

cheers,
emil.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Daaamn gina! Welcome to ATS...

new topics

top topics

join