It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Printed Aircraft and Reduced Atmospheric Pollution ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I’ve been looking at a few innovative ideas recently and today regarding the aviation industry and was wondering your thoughts on the potential.

The first, from today, relates to using bio fuel for aircraft.

Reduced Atmospheric Pollution ?

The second is far more interesting. I give you the Printed Aircraft.

The Printed Aircraft

So then, by adding some electronics GPS etc and flight paths that avoid urban areas could we be seeing the emergence of a remotely controlled mail delivery system Par Avian.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Cheers

edit on 31-8-2011 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by myselfaswell because: Sound Advice

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

I think maybe you are confusing Chemtrails with Contrails. Let me break it doen from my point of view...

-Contrails are the 'lines' of exhaust left across the sky as jet airplanes travel.

-CHEMtrails are the (on purpose) trails of chemicals (often biological weapons under testing) secretly used against an unknowing public.

Example A:
I would think that "greener" technology in aircraft would greatly reduce the amount of carbon produced by the large number of aircraft in the world. Thus reducing the harmful affect on the planet caused by contrails.

Example B:
I would think that exposing a sinister plot developed by the hidden black ops government would greatly reduce the spraying of harmful mind and weather controlling agents released knowingly by un-numbered un-traceable aircraft. Thus reducing the harmful affect on every human within the "spray zone" caused by chemtrails.

There is a difference... IMO

edit on 31-8-2011 by redzareptile because: I have been enlightened!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, you're confusing contrails (which are not harmful to humans, animals, etc.) with chemtrails which are harmful to humans because they're spraying chemicals --hence the prefix "chem" in the word.

I don't think you should have put chemtrails in your title because I can guarantee you this thread will be more about chemtrails than what you wish it to be.

But like the article states: "no tooling is required for the manufacturing process," will be a huge advantage!

What a great time to be alive as we witness all of these remarkable strides in technology, aviation, etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thanks mate, point taken reference revised.

Yes I do see this as having the potential to become common place in our environment. It doesn't really take that much imagination to see a system fully automated with little human input. The technology is certainly there, now, so if you add an Instrument Landing System (ILS) well it's game over really.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I can only imagine my next airline ticket will print me a seat on the printed plane flown by the printed pilot where I can eat printed food (not much different than what we get now) served by printed hostess

sounds cool

when your hostie comes up and says, 'would you like a newspaper to read?" I can say, "sure, just stand there for 5 minutes and I will let you know when to turn your page"

obviously you cant smoke in the printed plane either

so what do they do for propulsion, print you into the plane and then some giant grabs it and throws it across the ocean?

ok ok - how about if the plane was printed using dollar bills, they could have a competition to see who can guess how much each aircraft cost!

oh yeah, and chemtrails, gotta say chemtrails - they will now be paper trails

edit on 31-8-2011 by Highlander64 because: had to say chemtrails

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mate

This is a Science and Technology Forum. If you've nothing to add for or against that proposed do us a favor and stick to the jokes section.

If you read the articles and your post is your total input,

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would love to see it happen. So long as we are able to ensure safety & environmental economics I think this is exactly what the world should be moving towards.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I think the point is no the Chem or Con Trail Title. The issue at hand is the Fact That Chem Or Con Trail can have poisons mixed within them. A bucket of water can have poisons within it. And when it becomes steam the vapor is unhealthfull. Call it what you want, it's still poisonous to inhale..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
Mate

This is a Science and Technology Forum. If you've nothing to add for or against that proposed do us a favor and stick to the jokes section.

If you read the articles and your post is your total input,

Cheers

I did read the articles first mate

I cant really think of for or against however the new printing technology opens up a whole new world

(albiet a printed one)

I am a big fan of biofuels as long as they dont replace grazing land - since I have a few gum trees my property just jumped in value - eucalypts are the biofuel of koalas too

of course we could recyclye printed planes too...

ok I cant help myself, if the printed plane was powered by eucalyptus and crashed, would that be considered to be an environmental impact?

cheers
edit on 1-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: koalas

edit on 1-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join