It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions About Pre Human Atomic War,Before Our Recorded Timeline,First Inhabitants Etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
G'day,
Before I even read about the atmoic war,knew about atomic bombs before I even found my love of conspiracies and all things paranormal, pretty much from when I could remember I have always had this notion (weird I know for a young child, but as a child death scared the living daylights out of me and still does and was always in my mind) that maybe we destroyed our own civilisation, and that time is in a continuous repeat.

And now reading all this "evidence" of an atomic war, misplaced objects throughout time (Like the thong/sandal imprint fossilised dating back before humans ever existed which brings me to my questions and I know the questions are unanswerable as this is not yet proven. But just from a What if point of view

If there was humans before our recorded time, what would there society of been like,currency etc?

Would Sumerian be an adaptation of the primary language spoken before the war?
What Nationality were they?
Would they of had Religion or would they of outgrown that?
Could cavemen really be the remains of the war?
What type of government they could've had?
Could Dinosaurs And Pre Atomic War Civilisations Co Exist?
Could aliens of made contact and after seeing what we did once be watching over us now to ensure we do not destroy our gift of planet earth?
What type of technology/power sources they might've had?
What Design of buildings did they have?
Space Travel?
Is the Atomic War a plausible notion?
If So what could of triggered it?

If you have any interesting reads regarding this matter or to any of the questions asked could you please forward me titles/authors or links.
Please if answering any of the questions could you please attatch supporting documents if any thank you.

PS: I do realise that this is not a proven theory this is just to stretch my imagination and imagine a place we will never see.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a multicultural society like ours, knowing our bad luck. It was probably aliens that wiped them off the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
If there was humans before our recorded time, what would there society of been like,currency etc?

no one knows.

No one knows.

no one knows.

seems unlikely, since nothing more advanced that primitive technology has ever been found with any of their remains.

No one knows.

Could Dinosaurs And Pre Atomic War Civilisations Co Exist?

Seems not - since dinosaurs (at least het mega-lizard varieties) died out 60 million years ago, & modern humans only arrived a few hundred thousand or 6000 years ago - depending.....

Could aliens of made contact and after seeing what we did once be watching over us now to ensure we do not destroy our gift of planet earth?

sure

fission, fusion, antimatter or somethgni else.

[quoet]What Design of buildings did they have?
Space Travel?

no one knows

Is the Atomic War a plausible notion?

not really!

If So what could of triggered it?

no one knows

hope that helps

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Evidence for ancient atomic warfare. Pretty interesting.

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
all you will get is hearsay from our imaginations ...

sure we can make up some crazy stories

but nobody can prove it , nor demonstrate it by ripping its fabric and going look what i found...

right now , nobody has that answer , and it possible could quite be , amongest many other things as well...

also for the fossil , you can't verify what it was , what it looked it or even its role. All educated guesses (yes educated guesses are still a guess).

we gotta keep trecking untill we rip into whatever this illusion is

and expose the jelly behind the curtain to see whats going on .

We need a way better blue print of the universe and its working for that level ... but its just a matter of time .. before shes cracked

and were in like sin

till then..

hearsay

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Google Michael Cremo for starters. Sounds like he would be right up your alley. As to your questions, there are so many theories on these, you coud read for the rest of your life and not get finished.

And you're going to see everything from the official story to websites like this and this.

You might also be interested in this...

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry for the short answer before

Maybe, it seems like from what i've heard that Sumerian was one of the first.

Who really knows ? Possibly Multicultural.
We still don't really know much about the Egyptians, let alone what race the Sumerians were.

They probably had some sort of Alien religion if they had one at all.

Hell yeah, the cavemen weren't even close to being human possibly deformed from some sort of radiation. Personally, it explains the ice age. A big-ass nuclear winter.

If you've ever watched doctor who, something like the Time Lords. Peace, just peace.

Could Dinosaurs And Pre Atomic War Civilisations Co Exist ?

Another who the hell knows type question. I will believe anything, we've been lied too so much.

Possibly.

I have no idea, better then my constantly crashing firefox.

What Design of buildings did they have?

Watch some sci-fi and envision it yourself. I have no idea.

Space Travel?

Wouldn't doubt it.

Is the Atomic War a plausible notion? If So what could of triggered it?

Who knows, people shoot people for looking at them wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Look I dont want people to just come one here and be smart a***s if i wanted that wouldve of gone to like yahoo answers or something so look if you dont have nothing to contribute just go away.

I know it cant be proven but nor can aliens,chemtrails,bigfoot,reptillians,MIB,black eyed kids,NWO,Illuminati,9 Unknown Men, NONE OF IT but yet it is on ats thats what this website is for yes?, so either shut up or leave ATS no point if you will believe one outrages thing but not another just coz you feel like it.

REMEMBER DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Im a firm believer that society was at least advances.as our pre industrial age societies and that it most likely happened several.times.
There are signs of an even more advanced society and while there is.evidence for this it is not numerous.

However there are far too many unanswered questions such as why is all modern day mathmatics derived from a far older system that is far superior? Why do all prehistoric societies have similar belief systems and creation epics? Why do they all have a flood myth or apocalypse myth?. Why did their gods come from the sky and why did they have chains of command, political structures, workforces and different houses and royalties? How were the ancient megalithic structures created and for what purpose? Why does it still defy modern techniques but labeled pprimitive? Why do we constantly make historical findings that challenge all we know on these subject matters.

There are more questions than answers.
3.2 million year old human skeleton

How long would our achievements last?
life after people

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

We are denying ignorance, you want deep intense answers that we can't give you. You want cold hard facts, if I knew these facts I wouldn't be hiding them. We don't know what to tell you because we don't know.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I dont want cold hard facts, I want people spin on it, through what they've read heard seen etc everyone has read,seen,heard completely different things have different ideas brought up differently all im asking is people not just to post dont know dont know dont know etc etc.... that does nothing but embarass them and wastes my time.

All I'm asking is that if you have read or watched something and you are adding it to specify where,if not just put what you think it would be like.

all I'm asking is if you cannot positively contribute then just dont at all
edit on 31-8-2011 by pixiekaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I've read and heard a few things but the point being is, there is really not a lot to go on other then fiction and weird, unsubstantiated facts.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well then give me that and for any one else reading this, you can't post about anything anymore on ATS as everything on here is not proven therefore is just speculation and pure fiction.

If one idea on here is pure fiction just because there's no proof then what proof is there for any other theory out there?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram

I dont want cold hard facts, I want people spin on it,

sums it up really - not really even speculation, just a request for story lines.

I'm sure there are better forums to "research" novels

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

if you can read that one line maybe you should read the rest if you cannot positively contribute, then just don't at all all I want is people's opinion just like why any other person posts on ats, peoples opinions on there theories,evidence or questions

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
so can anybody at all on this website actually answer some of these questions (not facts because theyre is none just like everything else on this site but just what you believe even if it is pure myth).

I mean once upon a time you were killed for saying the world was round yet that turned out to be completely true hmm weird, he had no proof yet he was right thats all I'm asking for is people's beliefs and opinions.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

[color=gold]

I feel the library of Halexandria compiles some of the data well to give you some LIGHT on your path.
War between Lord ENKI and Lord ENLIL Annunaki half brothers war with their HUMANS they each had influences over.

www.Halexandria.org...

Sodom and Gommorrah

www.Halexandria.org...

Good luck my friend with your learnings.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

edit on 9/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Can I say your questions are great. I don't think I am the one to answer them as I am sure that there is far more informed people than me. I do love this stuff and do believe that there was a far more advanced civilisation before modern society and I also believe the PTB know this.

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by inquisitivenature

cheers mate, any interesting reads or anything worth watching?, this topic has fascinated me for a while and would like to read some form of credible material cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i will give you some good reading material . immanuel velikovsky worlds in collision check his archive site on the net .david hatcher childless ? or a good one www. bibliocapleyades .net plenty of reading there nanu nanu

top topics

<<   2 >>

join