It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning, Just throwing a fit about GLP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I put in a comment I refuse to start more threads there when I keep,
getting a ip ban for no reason. I'd have no access to it to argue with people
who debunk it. So thats unfair.

You probably did, knowing you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
reply to post by blocula

I put in a comment I refuse to start more threads there when I keep,
getting a ip ban for no reason. I'd have no access to it to argue with people
who debunk it. So thats unfair.

You probably did, knowing you.
i was banned 2 or 3 times in one week without even threading or writing anything,ats stands head and shoulders above the rest...~+~@'s 4 u

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This explains why the quality of threads has been on a steady decline....all the nutters from GLP have come here

Now although that may be true, that's not very nice (
***smirk***)

The difference between these two sites is quality over quantity.
Every and any thing seems to go over there (GLP) whereas here, there's a sense of semblance, decorum and order.

Remember, less is more.
Oh here's yet better one: A man with one watch knows what time it is (ATS); a man with two watches is never quite sure (GLP)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Did you make a reference to ATS and that's why they banned you?

If so then yeah, Trinity seems to be either a lunatic or an FBI shill who hates that ATS has more respect and members in the conspiracy world and hates ATS even more after his apparent failed attempt at buying this site.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
they monitor posters and threaders and as soon as they notice someone who is a repeat visitor,he or she is descended upon by the $$$ sharks...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This explains why the quality of threads has been on a steady decline....all the nutters from GLP have come here

Now although that may be true, that's not very nice (
***smirk***)

The difference between these two sites is quality over quantity.
Every and any thing seems to go over there (GLP) whereas here, there's a sense of semblance, decorum and order.

Remember, less is more.
Oh here's yet better one: A man with one watch knows what time it is (ATS); a man with two watches is never quite sure (GLP)

I am new here, was recently banned at GLP by Trinity, the site owner. I haven't been here too long yet but I'm already wondering why I was ever at GLP to start with. At first glance this place is so much more professional, put together well and mature.

I was banned for giving my opinion, one that differed from Trinity's.

It was about the recent Michelle Obama 9/11 flag folding lip reading video. I posted it on a deaf forum and asked them, then linked to the forum. Most of them agreed she was saying something totally differed than was Trinity was pushing. That's all.. have a different opinion and Trinity will shut you down. What a joke GLP is!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Artlicious

Hey! i just got banned a week ago, sent an unban request, which was refused!
The last thing i remember, is giving 1 bad karma to trinity for a really bad thread, and voting low on it (as 3/4th of the readers)
What a coward! Sure now he's a shill. I always see him as cartman in southpark...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I got banned from GLP yesterday, literally 5 minutes after I commented about how Trinity's thread usually get low ratings and how this shows that most of the forum disagrees with his views...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join