It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 (I know, I'm sorry....)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeustodeh
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Is this footage available online, on youtube perhaps? I've never heard of it...

I have seen this footage MANY times and has been on many a UFO special as well as being on NASA's web site...or at least is used to be...now I don't know....but I would think it would be easy to find...just google Apollo Lander leaves moon Alien craft sighted. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A bad thing when such secret missions get leaked, to confuse the situation, and make people cry hoax, is dininfo agents will add in hoaxed material, leading those to think the whole thing is a hoax, which is the goal of the disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The youtube poster is in the wrong place I think. He mentions below and between "The two landing sites" but the supposed anomaly is on the far side of the moon between the Izsak D and delporte craters near the fermi walled plain. All those craters are just below the big dark Tsiolkovskiy depression.

It looks nice but I really don't think he is the right area.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

I think I meant, lol, locate the landing site with all the little red flags and little astroguys....move the screen so it splits up, so some of them are on the right, some on the left....scroll down till you see the black crater with the "white bird" in the center. Zoom in while looking to it's left.

EDIT: www.thelivingmoon.com...
I wonder if its this crap, lol.
edit on 31-8-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

There's a great tool if you're on a Windows OS. It's the 'Snipping Tool' and it's very handy. Free download.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

The presumed "Space Ship" wreckage is into the Izsak-Delporte Crater, near Fermi Crater.

And the presumed Space Ship "anomaly" is there among other bizarre anomalies......

I find interesting this video.
Watch in full screen.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I mean in my opinion it's entirely possible that there could be an alien ship on the moon. Whether it be from a crash landing that hit the moon who knows how long ago or even a base.
The only thing that I can't wrap my head around is how they launched the rockets to continue the Apollo missions without anyone noticed it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So, they made like 20 almost identical passes over the alien ship in their LEM? That's what it looks like, which makes no sense at all since the LEM has very limited fuel for descent. Or they filmed a model like 20 times to get one good shot, but neglected to edit out any of the shots?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As interesting as your find is, this is not the right location of where the derelict ship(s) were found. If you have seen the video of the LEM flying over the area, you will recognize the craters. The following illustration (credit to Rami) nicely conveys the location:

Another interesting anomaly was found on Mars as well. I do not know the dimensions, but it does look similar:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47a894b15500.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
One other thing I will add is that there is another ship adjacent to the bigger ship as illustrated below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/982a4daf9eb0.jpg[/atsimg]

Do an ATS site search of "NASA-DoD-S-95-7024" and analyze the video. Very bizarre but very compelling. Well I hope this helps. I must go now, as the usual disinformants will be trolling through here pretty soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
Towards the end of the video you can see where to find the area, its between the 2 landing sites in the middle, than you go almost all the way down till you see the black crater with the white "bird" in the middle, zoom in and look to your left.
It's not between the 2 landing sites, Google Moon (or Earth, or Marth) repeats the images, so what you are seeing is the landing sites to the left, the whole perimeter of the Moon, until you get again to the landing site, etc, etc. If you move to either side you will see that the landing sites always reappear.

The coordinates (if I found the right site) are latitude -76.997622°, longitude -179.837993°

Usually Google Moon lets me put a "pin" on an area of interest and it gives me the coordinates...for some reason, or some kind of incompetence on my part, I could not do that in this session.
I never saw that on the site, only on Google Earth, but I don't usually use the site.

That place you found is not the place where the supposed spaceship is located, "your" spaceship is close to the south pole while the "original" one is nearer to the equator, at latitude -18.755559°, longitude 117.645398°.

In any case, nice find. I will look for high resolution images from both areas.

Edit: in the following image you can see how far apart those two areas are.

edit on 1/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My second video ( the one on flickr) is a little clearer, though a bit choppy. I tried recording with my Ubuntu machine, to then try and do something with it with my PC, ran into problems, so just uploaded it as-is. I am aware that the location isn't the alleged location....Basically, a friend called me while I was working, So while he was talking I was screwing around on Google Moon- and I noticed the "Ship" looked exactly like the so called "model ship" thingy...I tried to document it to the best of my abilities considering I'm not really spending too much time with it. I was toying around with the idea that the initial information was slightly changed, the location given by Rutlidge may have been skewed to hide the truth in some white lies.....really though, I don't know....It is interesting to note the second ship as well.....because in "my findings" (lol), the "white bird" crater, could actually be the second ship as well....Who knows, maybe the main ship is another ship.....Maybe these are 2 arcs that collided with the moon, or went down for some lost and forgotten reason....All I can see is that my ship looks strikingly similar, and bears similar pock marks and stuff. Then again, they could be big ass rocks.

Here is a new image, maybe I'll try to post somemore wishful thinking soon, lol.

Study A: the scene.

studya by JustinSee, on Flickr

Study B: The crater near the main "model" ship. (mirrored)

studyb by JustinSee, on Flickr[

Study C: What is going on here? This is evidence of nothing but an idea:

moonarea by JustinSee, on Flickr

Study D: The main ship itself compared to a "model" image or the "flyover" image:

studyd by JustinSee, on Flickr
edit on 1-9-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join