It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Kids colouring Book

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Are you all really that outraged? This is what money and greed does....

I swear.... This world has been messed up since the end of WW2.

It's all about the money. Who needs morals?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Remember the case recently where the kid was kicked out of school for drawing a violent looking cartoon like picture think he was a really little kid too! Weird. I want the Jeffrey Dahmer Color book to help me deal with people who like people!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Teaching 7 year olds the joys of sodomy and MSM = good.

Teaching 7 year olds that OBL was a POS and was wasted by our nations finest = bad.

What a world.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is right out of Josef Goebbels Nazi Propaganda.

Where the young German children were instructed in how to identify and point out the physical characteristics of Jews.

As well as enticing their young into later joining the Hitler Jugend...or youth whom had pledged their allegiance to Hitler.

We are here embedding a hatred for Muslim people into the young malleable minds of our young here ...

So they'll later join the military and the War on Terror.

Plain and Simple.

This is SAD...and being of the Christian faith, I wonder what Jesus would have to say about this...?

edit on 1-9-2011 by nh_ee because: Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad So Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad So Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Apparently he has a kids coloring book about a variety of events and social phenomena. No conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Very well said, gave me a chuckle, isnt he using his left hand in he book??

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe not conspiracy. But bad taste.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Wow, GoodOlDave....

So you're okay with promoting the idea that ALL Muslims are murderous suicide bombers and terrorists who lop off people's heads, then? I guess that makes all white men members of the Klu Klux Klan and all black people gang members, too, right?

Would you mind pointing out where in this coloring book it says that "all Muslims are murderous suicide bombers who lop off people's heads", or is that simply your own made up hyperbole?

My point is that the Germans have acknowledged the suffering they caused during the holocaust, the US is acknowledging the suffering it caused with the African slave trade, the Russians are acknowledging the suffering caused by Stalinism and Communism, and the British are acknowledging the suffering they caused when they raped Ireland and Scotland. This is because the western world have grown up from our medieval outlook and we are mature enough to look at ourselves critically. The Islamic world is not only NOT acknowledging the suffering that Islamic fundamentalism is causing throughout the world, they're becoming (in your own words) "offended" that we're even mentioning it.

Please explain to me why any of us should feel any sympathy for their situation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

It's about time people became more interested in the arts.

My favorite quote of the day.......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"Children, the truth is.............." Really? The truth? The truth is what? What is the truth? We will never know, because the truth will never be told.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Would you mind pointing out where in this coloring book it says that "all Muslims are murderous suicide bombers who lop off people's heads", or is that simply your own made up hyperbole?

I'd be happy to....if, indeed, I had suggested it was the coloring book who implied that. However, it was YOU who implied this. I guess we should revisit my previous post and look at the quote I was referencing:

The Muslim world gets offended from our pointing out the stunts they're pulling, the problem isn't really with us. The problem is with their not wanting to deal with the fact they're pulling these stunts to begin with. Seriously, what kind of sick mad dog mentality is it to think it's a good thing to take a knife and cut off a tied up prisoner's head on camera?

Well....now look at that! Who's quote is that? That's yours, GoodOlDave!

Let me ask you again, Dave.....is the "Muslim world" collectively committing suicide bombings and beheadings? IS IT? There are an awful lot of Muslims out there, Dave, and I'm quite sure the majority of them are NOT doing this, let alone even CONDONING these types of acts. According to you, though, the Muslim "world" should be perfectly content with being labeled this way.

As I said before:

I stand by my original green puke.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

(******raises hand*****)

SirMIke, what's MSM?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Let me ask you again, Dave.....is the "Muslim world" collectively committing suicide bombings and beheadings? IS IT? There are an awful lot of Muslims out there, Dave, and I'm quite sure the majority of them are NOT doing this, let alone even CONDONING these types of acts. According to you, though, the Muslim "world" should be perfectly content with being labeled this way.

You must know that bait and switch games do not work on me. Nowhere have I ever said "muslims collectively go around cutting off people's heads" and if you are attempting to claim I did, then you are lying. The Muslim world isn't "collectively" cutting off people's heads and hijacking aircraft any more than the muslim world will be "collectively " offended that some dope is putting out a 9/11 coloring book. Some muslims will be ashamed that Islamic fundamentalists are giving their faith the bad reputation that instigated the creation of this coloring book to begin with, while others will be supportive of the comic book because they hated Osama Bin Laden as much as we did. Odds are, most of them will roll their eyes and mutter "what a bunch of idiots" before going on their lives. The people among the muslim world who are going to be "offended" are almost certainly the mindlessly intolerant zealots who are causing the problems to begin with.

Before you grasp at any more straws to avoid having to admit you're wrong, you should know that when I was in college I had two muslim professors who immigrated from Iran after their revolution. The reason they did so wasn't for economic or religious freedoms. They did it because they were going to be murdered by the mad dog intolerance of the new Islamic fundamental gov't in Iran if they stayed, because despite their professorial credentials they as Sunnis were on the enemies list of the revolutionary Shia gov't entirely over a religious grudge dating back from the stone age. So, you'll excuse me when I say I'm going to believe the people I knew personally who were escaping from that very madhouse of a muslim world, over you.

I swear, you must be one of those characters who argues simply for the sake of arguing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Second, I don't give a flip if it does create massive offense in the Muslim world. The fact remains that it's not the Argentinians who go around hijacking aircraft or the occasional cruise ship, nor is it the British who go around strapping bombs to their bodies and blowing themselves up in crowded public areas...

Richard Reid, the shoe bomber, was British. Three of the 7/7 bombers were native-born Britons, and the fourth had lived in the UK since the age of five. I haven't checked all of them, but I believe most arrested for the liquid bomb plot were either British or had been living in the UK for some time.

Also, that picture of the SEAL killing Bin Laden is fantastic. The text is drivel, but Bin Laden's expression is priceless. "Ya Allah! I am about to die! What if I was wrong about everyth--"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by SirMike

(******raises hand*****)

SirMIke, what's MSM?

Why dont you come over to ny house and I'll show you some time.

MSM = Men who have sex with men ... the PC vernacular for gay lovin'.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah it's selling well in Michigan because parents are buying it to see how stupid and ignorant people can be,I don't know any parent that would allow their children any were near it.I would not doubt that Donald Rumsfeld was behind it..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sickening, appalling, repulsive, disgusting, revolting...but I expect nothing less from the IndoctriNATION.

I did some searching for the publisher 'Really Big Coloring Books, Inc.' which is mentioned in the OP's video. The company is owned by Wayne Bell, St. Louis MO.

Here's a video of this patriotic, brainwashed Ameri-Tard introducing his 'factual' propaganda for impressionable children:

I wonder how many copies Laura ordered for 'Dubya'.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

just have kids fold the 20 dollar bill (iirc) y'all... there. a fun game. and educational.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Oh. My. God.
It's bad enough, in my opinion, that children are now exposed to the world's nastiest and most gruesome "news". When I think back to my childhood which took place in the Vietnam War era I am reminded how little I knew about what was going on. There were riots and much unrest, yes, but I was a kid, a preteen. Was it my parents' doing that I was so naive and unaware? I don't know. But I thank them for it in a way.

There are some things that small children just aren't capable of processing. I think the idea of a "coloring book" about the tragic and disastrous events of 10 years ago has NO PLACE in a child's play kit. This is blatant hate-training and will absolutely cause psychological hardwiring that some of those kids may never be able to overcome.

It's disgraceful. Imagine a coloring book about Racism from the first half of last century. Or one about the abduction of little kids to become geurilla fighters. Or one about American troops rampaging through civilian homes in foreign countries. Or the IRA. Or, well, you name it.

This is absolutely disgusting to me. I pray to any parent reading this to refrain from such negative indoctrination with your children, and to protest any other parents you know sharing this with their kids.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Why are they even using Muslims in the book? According to this guy Bin Laden was a devil worshiper. We messed up big time we attacked Afghanistan when we should have been attacking hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join