It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beavis and Butthead making a comeback 2011!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes they are coming back with the same 90's animations, but only with newer disses. The disses include Jersey Shore!

I been waiting for this to happen for a very very long time...Thank You Mike Judge!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sweet...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, given how closely they resemble the general population, it is not a huge surprise that they are back.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I didn't like the show after the excellent 'fire' episode brought on the subsequent censorship.

All because parents can't limit what their children watch on TV, or keep their children's behavior in line.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They are actually making fun of people in today's society. I just think its a bonus when they will be capping on people like Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, and all these other morons. Only morons can tell the story better. I hope you see that. This is comedy nothing more for us people who have common sense, just take it with a grain of salt, and enjoy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The 'fire' episode brought us (if my memory serves me) TP for my bunghole, crappachino, sniffing natural gas from an unlit burner on the stove and Cornholio.

I have to look for that episode, maybe YouTube?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Double post.
Darn you iPad.
edit on 31-8-2011 by butcherguy because: iPad

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I know what you mean, but hopefully it won't be censored at all. They should actually air it on Adult Swim at Midnight to keep the children from viewing it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
All hail the mighty Cornholio!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hope they watch the same kind of music videos, rock, metal, grunge, etc... The kind of music that isn't so popular on MTV anymore.

They better not have turned into Lady Gaga fans, or whatever's popular with the kids today lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

Well even if they do watch the Lady Gaga videos they will be dissed. Mike Judge has a lot to work with. Over a decade of musical garbage. It would be nice if they were to throw some Gwar or Slayer in there to let today's generation know that this was the cool music back in the days...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Also, be pretty sweet if they bring in Hank Hill for a cameo. He did get his start on B&B, afterall

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't wait till it's out, because it will be a long hard wait!
Uhhhhh........... I said "long and hard" uh...huh huh huh huh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That was hilarious! I used to be that kid! I grew up in the early 90's and about the time I was 12-13, that was about as funny as it is today either I haven't grown up or that was funny(I prefer a bit of both)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

^^This would have to be one of my favorite music video commentaries from them ever. I can't find other ones that are as good quality as this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had to sneek to watch that show when I was a kid. Same with the Simpsons. My mom didn't allow it, lol!

I can't wait! I hope it turns out as funny as it used to be!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I didn't like the show after the excellent 'fire' episode brought on the subsequent censorship.

All because parents can't limit what their children watch on TV, or keep their children's behavior in line.

Uhh blame censorship, not B&B... bunghole!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

YES! SCORE! I Love that show, used to watch it all the time as a kid. That'll help me keep my mind off of the world and it's demise.

Flag to the OP for informing me of this awesomeness, dude.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have never been so excited for a show to return to television. B&B were a huge part of my 1990s, and I am ecstatic that they will be back. I think I will play my B&B SNES game to celebrate!

~V

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Mother of god.

This is awesome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join