It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International law does not exist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Made up are you for real ,i find your post insulting ,and clearly you never read the resolution ,and clearly just trying to attack whatever i post.

In which resolution did you find it and on what page?

edit on 2-9-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thank you, cripmeister, I'll be waiting for the answer to that one myself, but the OP raises yet two more questions.

Originally posted by TheMaverick
NATO has breached all four and now is liable for prosecution under international law ,for which they seem immune.
It is an organization which violates human rights, violates the UN Charter, violates international law and violates the Geneva Conventions ...
In which international lawbook is any of this sanctioned or condoned ,It is not ,and therefore these are war crimes.
Why are the leaders of NATO not sitting in the dock at The Hague ,i tell you why ,because international law does not exist

Question 1) The OP believes NATO is liable under INTERNATIONAL LAW, it violates INTERNATIONAL LAW, and its behavior is not allowed by any book on INTERNATIONAL LAW.

International law appears vital to the reasoning of this post, so what can it mean when that same post says INTERNATIONAL LAW DOES NOT EXIST? Without law there is no crime, so it appears NATO has committed no crime and can walk free, completely exonerated.

Question 2)

NATO is sowing dangerous precedents and is constituting not only its own obvious threat to international security, but also poses a direct risk to the internal security of its member states.
Which of the NATO member states does NATO pose a direct risk to, and how is that done?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join