It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most propersous state in the Union .. RIGHT NOW ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TEXAS ...that's right ...

If you had an NFL team ..that was the best in the league... ..would you want the QB of that team as YOUR QB??

of course ...

this is what it becomes obvious that Rick Perry is the best choice to oppose Obama in 2012 ...

case closed.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Lol this post sounds so fake and desperate... What's up with all the pro Rick Perry and anti Ron Paul lately? Smells like freshly minted bills on ATS as of late...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bwahahahahahahaha!

That's all I got...
edit on 8/31/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Football analogies and politics.......oh and spelling.
Need I say more

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Texas just gets weirder every day. Maybe it's because God forgot to turn off the easy bake oven down here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How anyone could think Rick Perry is a better choice than Ron Paul is beyond me .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

What does "propersous" mean?......seriously?

I'm from the UK and I don't understand any part of your OP

I'm assuming it's an American thing though

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
sorry for the mis-spell

Ive seen the light ... enough with the global-conspiracies ...

let's roll! Rick Perry 2012!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Its got to be the heat. Maybe you're dehydrated? Please go sit in front of a fan and and have a glass or two of water.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Texas is it's own country. Strange folks down here. They proudly demand secession (Rick Perry too) while receiving more federal dollars than any other state. Perry is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I believe I'd have to vote California over Texas. They have Moonbeam and a herd of cats in Sacramento fiddling with things like:

Babysitters to get Benefits??

While their state deals with:

California grapples with 25 Billion dollar "Budget Issue"

Rick Perry is certainly a character and his own speeches are quickly driving me to support anyone running against him within the GOP....assuming Dr. Paul doesn't take it all the way of course. While California can really spend time and precious resources they don't have on matters as outright trivial as this, they earn the top prize. Illinois probably follows a very CLOSE runner up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Rick Perry certainly had little to do with Texas being the most prosperous state on the country the main reason is it's oil and natural gas resources which is currently causing a moderate economic increase.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Is this some kind of campaign kick off on a conspiracy site, that the last time I looked was a bunch of hardcore Ron Paul supporting, evolutionists?

Good Luck Cowboy

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Aren't Perry and Paul BOTH from Texas?

I don't understand?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

reply to post by Argyll

Texas is it's own country. Strange folks down here. They proudly demand secession (Rick Perry too) while receiving more federal dollars than any other state. Perry is an idiot.

Nobody "receives" any federal dollars. Any money that the feds have is ours to begin with -- all they do is recycle it after feeding all their bloated bureaucracies. Any Ron Paul supporter knows that; RP preaches it in some form every day.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Ya well...Texas gets the the biggest portion of the the federal plundering. And the reason they receive the lions share... they bend over and take it like real men should.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No matter what common sense gets written in here, the OP will not respond, he doesn't know anything else other than the fact that Texas is doing well and Perry is is governor.

It is no secret that almost all republican Texans hate Perry and only voted for him over a democrat.

Texas is not doing well because of governor but actually it's conservative nature (low taxes, business regulation, etc...)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

reply to post by mishigas

Ya well...Texas gets the the biggest portion of the the federal plundering. And the reason they receive the lions share... they bend over and take it like real men should.

Maybe that's true, maybe not. I'm not interested enough to look it up. All I have to say is, So What?
edit on 31-8-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Rick Perry? LOL Sure if you want George Bush II.. I mean even his mannerisms are the same.
The guys horrible..

Please for the love of God don't vote for this criminal.
edit on 31-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
TEXAS ...that's right ...

If you had an NFL team ..that was the best in the league... ..would you want the QB of that team as YOUR QB??

of course ...

this is what it becomes obvious that Rick Perry is the best choice to oppose Obama in 2012 ...

case closed.

Except Rick Perry isn't the QB, he's the team's owner, which means he does nothing but advertise his teams success and profits from it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join