It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most propersous state in the Union .. RIGHT NOW ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul's new campaign ad, what does the campaign have to say about Al Gore's Texas cheerleader - slick Rick Perry??

looool

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
TEXAS ...that's right ...

If you had an NFL team ..that was the best in the league... ..would you want the QB of that team as YOUR QB??

of course ...

this is what it becomes obvious that Rick Perry is the best choice to oppose Obama in 2012 ...

case closed.

BS.

Pennsylvania is number 1! P.S I would rather see the Country go into a full blown civil war then have another inbred Texan leading the Republic. Please Texan's outlaw incest already, your gene pool reduction campaign is destroying the quality of politicians coming from your state.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Judging by your screen name and your logic,one would assume your an alchoholic,truth be told more familys and deaths can be attributed to alchohol then drugs,was not the prohibition like it is now with the drug wars?,although on larger scale being population has increased,sounds like your trying to push youre agenda,so as far as I'm concerned your rant and 5 bucks would get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
As a Texan... Look into his politics. The man sucks

Take a look at what he has done with education in Texas.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join