It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do WE Take Back Our Lives and World?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

I feel where you are coming from, I posted yesterday on the "I demand utopia" thread about how we have become slaves to society and technology. I feel your anger too, having spent the last 20 years of my life busting my ass to build something for myself and a future for my children just to watch it crumble to the ground because of the corruption and greed of our government. I also agree with you that everyone will sit back and do nothing, whether it's out of fear or dispair.

That's basically where my want comes from. It's not for some sadistic, selfish desire. I want my kids to have a future. I want to enjoy our time while I finish raising them. Until now it's been a horror. Can't even enjoy the beauty of my family. Forced to live this life barely surviving. Raising the kids right is hard enough. Let alone w/all the variables of this corrupt, brainwashed life they're trying to force on them. I'm 40 years old and would like to actually enjoy some of my life, not just work so I can work some more.

Don't get me wrong, everything is hard work. But there's a difference in doing it because you enjoy it. Even though I've been out of work I'm always working around the house. Building bathroom, rebuilding a motor, fixing cars, cutting down trees, always fmaintaining my parents house, helping take care of my father. I don't mind doing those things but not being able to financially survive in this current sytem with the way it's designed is getting me pissed off.

I'm fully healthy and capable of working, and it wouldn't be so bad if I had work, but unfortunately the gov't does nothing about illagal immigration because it doesn't affect them, unless they started losing jobs to illegals.. And yes....illegal immigration is a problem, it's been affecting me work wise for years, because here in NY its flooded with them. I called for a job and the owner expected me to do my full days work, run the crew (of illegals) and after I finished work, go on job estimates, all for $150.00 a day. I laughed at him. I told him If I was going to do all that, that basically i'm the boss then. I would just start my own business.

The difference is that I have 20 years experience, all the tools and truck to build every aspect of a house from start to finish. I do electric plumbing, framing, roofing siding, masonary, windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms and whatever else you can think of. Compared to an illegal immigrants learning his 1 trade he has since he been picked up on the corner from a year ago. The bosses actually want to pay me the same wage as some illegal immigrant.

Before you ask, I can't have my own business because when I was out of work I was doing windows and doors for a friend and an illegal immigrant filed a false claim saying he was working for me. I couldn't find a lawyer to represent me because they claim there's no money in representing the defendant, so I did it myself. I finished the case and was 99% sure I won. Even the lady from UEF (uninsured Employers Fund) who works for workers comp said that she sees no merit to the case, no connection or proof that he worked for me (which he didn't) and that the case should be dissallowed. The homeowner even testified that I was the only one working for them.The prick judge ruled against me because being an EMPLOYER means I had no insurance and if they ruled guilty, NY would then receive a bigger settlement than the illegal immigrant. The illegal was granted 16,000 and NY's take was 45,000. I told them to F**k off and they'll never recieve a dollar which is now currently up to $290,000.

I have all the transcripts, filed appeals, explained that it was a conflict of interest that the judge ruled in favor of his own employer (NYS), and tried to find someone to take my casse. Contacted congressmen and women of NY, dept of justice, IRLI, lawyers, civil rights activists and no one had the decency to reply. If you read the transcripts, it's obvious as day what happened.This is why I hate the people running this country and sad as it sounds, they should be tried and executed for treason. I would have no problem catrrying out the justice if they gave me the job to do so. These scumbags need a taste of their own meicine.

A little pent up anger? LOL

edit on 1/9/2011 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkykeka
simple dont vote.. thats the key - dont vote for anyone in any election and soon when the poll counts are low the people who are most affected will take note, again dont vote and you will see, that is when and only when change will begin,, say it loud one more time dont vote for anyone and then see what happens. remember if you dont vote its the poll count which will start a tsunami around the globe, in time.

Abstention from voting? Ha! Won't work. All they'll do is take all the unused votes and count them in favour of the presiding government on the day, just like they do here in the UK.

A poster has suggested taking regular time off every month, this will severely reduce the government's revenue if everyone does this for a few months. Where it hurts most is where we have to hit them - and that's in the wallet.

I am 53, and my home was repo'd by the mortgage company a couple of weeks ago (August 21st) after I lost my job in January, a home I had lived in for 15 years, had worked so hard for, and where my kids grew up. A lifetime of hard work - and all for nothing at the end of it

Then a couple of months back the news is full of crooked greedy-pig politicians, deceiving and thieving thousands of £'s in fraudulent expense claims, to buy huge second homes, groceries, flat screen HD TV's, entertaining and fine dining, and for whatever else they wanted but thought they shouldn't pay for with their already over-inflated, 'telephone number' salaries. Fraud is a SERIOUS crime and they should all have been fired, tried, convicted and jailed - why hasn't this happened????

The corruption is rampant, and it is sickening.

edit on 1-9-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

First let me say that I'm truly sorry about your situation but can totally Sympathize where your coming from. These people need to be prosecuted for their crimes. Only problem is they make the laws but are never held accountable for breaking them If anything, their penalties should be harsher because they willingly manipulated the law they passed to further their financial gain/positions.

We on the other hand sometimes break the law out of ignorance of not knowing the law. After all how could we with all the laws they pass to manipulate and counter other laws in their favor? Even all of their lawyers and judges combined don't know all their laws.

But you make a good point, same one I'm trying to make and it's not just comnfined to America. It's world wide and needs to stop. After all, we have the power in numbers. Why should those who work their lives away, breaking their backs and neglecting their families, have to live like this? We're the ones who actually keep the system running smoothly. while lazy welfare recipients sit home and collect OUR money, after the bigwigs take our money in taxes. Nobody should be living better than those who've worked their lives to live a good, comfortable and secure life. Isn't this the reason we bust our asses?

if someone broke into my house to take what belongs to me and my family, one of us would be leaving in a body bag, so how come the same doesn't apply when they rob us of our money? Because they conditioned us for it. fact is they're literally robbing us out in public's view and we shouldn't accept it.

I wish I had more comforting words but unfortunately nothing will ever happen, until the last one of us has lost everything. I've seen peoeple say "I'm just happy to still have what I do". What kind of cowardly domesticated pets they've become. I still have my natural instinct and hope something happens soon, becuase I'm fed up and unless we do something, nobody is gonna help us.We're on our own, but fortunately "ON OUR OWN" is actually a few billion strong if everyone realised the potential. Peace and God Bless. If you don't believe in God I apologize and didn't mean to offend you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I'm all for your suggestions but unfortunately, don't even have the funds to do anything.I've been trying to get money together to get out of NY. I want a piece of land so I can build my own house, off the grid (alternative energy), grow my own crops and be totally self reliant.

www.greenthumbnyc.org...
www.oasisnyc.net...

Apparently New York is the host city of one of the largest community garden projects in America. According to the second link I've given you here, there are gardens in all five boroughs.

If you don't have the resources to do anything else, get on a train or a bus, and go and give the nearest one a visit. If nothing else, you'll potentially be able to get some fresh vegetables to improve your and your family's health, and they might even give you your own small plot. Worth checking out, at least.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Good looking out. Appreciate the links. At least some people continue to do and find positive and constructive ideas and ways to get by in negetive4 situations.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by petrus4

Good looking out. Appreciate the links. At least some people continue to do and find positive and constructive ideas and ways to get by in negetive4 situations.

Just remember, that it's actually ok to feel helpless sometimes, so don't beat yourself up for it. You don't need to take over the world all at once. Find a way to move one or two inches a day. Don't push yourself beyond the limits. You will be amazed at how incremental progress can add up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join