It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Malaysian "pastor" gets married.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Malaysia's first openly gay pastor has chosen Wednesday, coinciding with the country's Independence Day, to get married to his American partner in New York, barely a month after same-sex marriage became legalized there.
"It means a lot to be married that day, to honor my country and people in Malaysia," said Rev. Boon Lin Ngeo, who also goes by his pen name O.Young or Ouyang Wen Feng, in a telephone call from Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Malaysia's Sabah state, during a visit there last week.

source

Um how can he be a pastor and be gay? The Bible teaches that it is a sin. It's very clear on that.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

Leviticus 18:22
“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.

Romans 1:26b-27
Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Timothy 1:10
for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Jude 1:4; 7-8
For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord; In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.

Revelation 22:14-15
Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

God makes it very clear that a Christian isn't to engage in homosexuality because it is an abomination and goes against what he has set up. God created Adam and then Eve as his partner. Even Jesus Christ said:

“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” -Mark 10:6-9

Even Christ said it was a man and woman that was brought together. When you marry and have sex you become one flesh with your spouse. Your body is a temple "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Homosexuality isn't honoring God.

The Book of Jude best describes the situation because it mentions that ungodly people will creep into the Church and try to destroy it. They act like brute beasts following their own passions. Even the Apostle Peter warned about what would happen in the last days:

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly

They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.

These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” -2 Peter 2:1-6; 13; 17-19

Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. -2 Peter 3:17

Satan is doing his best to destroy the Church that was established by Jesus Christ. Woe to the corruptors and false teachers. The Day of Judgement will come when all ungodly will be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternal torment. Teachers/preachers will be judged more harshly than the followers James 3:1 what double portion of damnation awaits you O' lawless ones.

The destruction will be swift when God purges the Earth with fire 2 Peter 3:10 yes the world will be refined with fire all will be laid bare. The Day of the Lord soon approaches. Will you be ready the trumpet is blown and the elect are swept up into Heaven? The Great Tribulation fast approaches for the AntiChrist draws near and the vast majority of people will be lead into Hell by the Deceiver.

When the New Heaven and New Earth are created there will be no more ungodliness, no more sin, all will be pure and clear. God will wipe away all tears of suffering. Glory to the Lamb of God that the days are numbered and all judged justly.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
1) the bible teaches that eating shellfish is a sin, or for women to speak in church...

2) All people sin...all fall short of god, hense the religion's role model to begin with (jesus to take your sins from you)

3) Being gay is not a lifestyle choice, it is a biological programmed desire that can be measured...aka, God made them this way

you sayin God made a mistake?
Well?
Are ya boy?
You sayin God made junk?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

You might enjoy life more if you weren't so wrapped up in the lifestyle choices of random Malaysians. Do you really think your silly little god wants you fretting about and judging people to whom you have no connection? Live and let live, my friend. I just hope you, and people like you, never gain positions of authority.
Where are your posts about "priests" molesting little boys?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
3) Being gay is not a lifestyle choice, it is a biological programmed desire that can be measured...aka, God made them this way

There is zip, zero, no proof on any scientific level that that statement is true. You can't look at someone's DNA and have any clue what their sexual orientation is. You just pulled that out of thin air because you won't find a single shred of evidence that your statement is true.

DNA proof is the holy grail of homosexuality and it's also a complete myth. Keep looking.

Originally posted by RicoMarston
You might enjoy life more if you weren't so wrapped up in the lifestyle choices of random Malaysians.

Basically THIS. Yes I agree on this point. There's no point in discussing this. Homosexuals don't think it's a sin and it's clearly singled out as being a hard-line "no-no" in the Bible. You're not going to get anyone to agree that doesn't already agree so this is much to do about nothing.
edit on 8/31/2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

1) the bible teaches that eating shellfish is a sin, or for women to speak in church...

2) All people sin...all fall short of god, hense the religion's role model to begin with (jesus to take your sins from you)

Well?
Are ya boy?
You sayin God made junk?

Not that you even care, but perhaps someone else reading this might

1. No it does not. The shellfish ban was given to the ancient Israelites exiting Egypt. It was not a sin. As for women talking in church, you need to hermanuetically study what issues Paul was adressing to that church at that particular time. It also was not a sin.

2. I actually agree with you

3. No proof whatsoever of that statement. Is it a mutation? Which gene is it? What chemical causes it? In the near future I see pedphilia being de-criminalized when they start using the same non-existing evidence of being genetically predisposed to mollesting kids.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
Do you really think your silly little god wants you fretting about and judging people to whom you have no connection?

Of course God wants him to judge others...after all, the one thing that christianity preaches is to judge others.

See, the good christian doesn't need god, they made themselves gods and godesses by taking gods judgement and making it their own, thereby eliminating the need for a christ and the judgement of god...

The lord is a tolerant and good god, he perfectly accepts other gods before him...so, adhere to the men whom judge in the name of God...they totally don't bear false witness at all, they are judging directly from the lips of god, not from their concepts based on a book made by men in order to attain lordship over the spirit of men.

Yep, I agree with the ops..the church certainly is being infiltrated by the false prophets and corrupt...however, I disagree slightly, its not the gay folks that are the corrupted ones. look a bit closer...say, a mirror.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
The shellfish ban was given to the ancient Israelites exiting Egypt. It was not a sin.

Your points require a depth of understanding which in turn requires an actual desire for knowledge of the Bible. I'm not convinced you'll find much of either except from the people that already agree with you. Same thing applies to the silly restrictions about keeping meat and dairy in different cooking dishes. We could discuss these little nuances all day but you would be best to ignore them. The shellfish question is the favorite go to distraction by those that wish to disagree with the Bible. Totally off-topic and not helpful to the discussion. If you go down that road don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
But God didn't write the bible...
This is one of the worst thread I've ever read. Being gay will not result with burning in fire for an eternity. Simple as that. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

There is zip, zero, no proof on any scientific level that that statement is true. You can't look at someone's DNA and have any clue what their sexual orientation is. You just pulled that out of thin air because you won't find a single shred of evidence that your statement is true.

Except of course for the proof. Thanks for jumping and calling me a liar though, I am sure that is what makes you a swell mod

A number of sections of the brain have been reported to be sexually dimorphic; that is, they vary between men and women. There have also been reports of variations in brain structure corresponding to sexual orientation. In 1990, Swaab and Hofman reported a difference in the size of the suprachiasmatic nucleus between homosexual and heterosexual men.[26] In 1992, Allen and Gorski reported a difference related to sexual orientation in the size of the anterior commissure.[27]

Early work of this type was also done by Simon LeVay. LeVay studied four groups of neurons in the hypothalamus, called INAH1, INAH2, INAH3 and INAH4. This was a relevant area of the brain to study, because of evidence that this part of the brain played a role in the regulation of sexual behaviour in animals, and because INAH2 and INAH3 had previously been reported to differ in size between men and women.[28]

He obtained brains from 41 deceased hospital patients. The subjects were classified as follows: 19 gay men who had died of AIDS, 16 presumed heterosexual men (6 of whom had died of AIDS), and 6 presumed heterosexual women (1 of whom had died of AIDS).[28] The AIDS patients in the heterosexual groups were all identified from medical records as intravenous drug abusers or recipients of blood transfusions, though only 2 of the men in this category had specifically denied homosexual activity. The records of the remaining heterosexual subjects contained no information about their sexual orientation; they were assumed to have been mostly or all heterosexual "on the basis of the numerical preponderance of heterosexual men in the population."[28] LeVay found no evidence for a difference between the groups in the size of INAH1, INAH2 or INAH4. However, the INAH3 group appeared to be twice as big in the heterosexual male group as in the gay male group; the difference was highly significant, and remained significant when only the 6 AIDS patients were included in the heterosexual group. The size of the INAH3 in the homosexual male brains was similar to that in the heterosexual female brains.

Source, t3h WiKi

Now, I am not saying everyone whom engages in homosexual activity is hard coded that way..but there are some that simply are gay.
The jury is still offically out, the evidence is there, but there are some anomolys yet, so it is not considered proof..still, I don't think believing it is a physical phenomona is as much of a stretch as believing in the ufo phenomona...the changes are noted, but the effects are yet to be understood..however, as the brain is more fully understood, then no doubt this and many other things will be understood. I reckon 10 more years before its a confirmed neurological (dis?)order

Now, back to where you called me a liar...did you do that as a good christian, or a ats mod? either way, on both parts, you failed...
next time, ask for source of the claim

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well?
Are ya boy?
You sayin God made junk?

1. No it does not. The shellfish ban was given to the ancient Israelites exiting Egypt. It was not a sin. As for women talking in church, you need to hermanuetically study what issues Paul was adressing to that church at that particular time. It also was not a sin.

9These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

---Ahh, so god only believes shellfish and pigs and whatnot to be an abomination to the jews (israeli) and not anyone else...at least he is consistant. Maybe then he simply meant jewish people aren't supposed to be gay

I am sure thats different somehow.
Anyhow, feel free to checklist off the rest of the abominations in the primate book:
www.dragonlordsnet.com...

And they said years of catholic school was a waste..Pah! I made someone agree with me.

3. No proof whatsoever of that statement. Is it a mutation? Which gene is it? What chemical causes it? In the near future I see pedphilia being de-criminalized when they start using the same non-existing evidence of being genetically predisposed to mollesting kids.

See above answer to debates...but you did use the right word...proof...there is tons of evidence, but no qualitative proof yet.
As far as pedophila being decriminalized...erm, no...psychopathic behavior is also a brain disorder, and that is not legal...so, yeah...thats one of the most lame and transparent strawmen argument "you people" give...seriously, come up with a different tune, it flopped long ago and make fense sitters roll their eyes at you verses ponder.

Oh, and about the paul thing. Paul (like moses) tended to litter and twist the holy books with their opinions nonstop...I guess they thought themselves to be god.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well?
Are ya boy?
You sayin God made junk?

Oh please that's a weak argument. God doesn't make anyone gay. Are you forgetting about Satan? He is the one that leads people astray, he is the Father of Lies and the Tempter.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. -2 Timothy 4:3

God doesn't temp people to sin either "When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone" -James 1:13

God created man to marry woman and woman to marry man. They are to be united in marriage and have offspring. Satan seeks to destroy the family through all forms of sexual perversion.

The day will come when everyone will stand before the Judgment Throne of God and answer for all their deeds. I just pray you see the light and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well?
Are ya boy?
You sayin God made junk?

9These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

---Ahh, so god only believes shellfish and pigs and whatnot to be an abomination to the jews (israeli) and not anyone else...at least he is consistant. Maybe then he simply meant jewish people aren't supposed to be gay

I am sure thats different somehow.
Anyhow, feel free to checklist off the rest of the abominations in the primate book:
www.dragonlordsnet.com...

And they said years of catholic school was a waste..Pah! I made someone agree with me.

See above answer to debates...but you did use the right word...proof...there is tons of evidence, but no qualitative proof yet.
As far as pedophila being decriminalized...erm, no...psychopathic behavior is also a brain disorder, and that is not legal...so, yeah...thats one of the most lame and transparent strawmen argument "you people" give...seriously, come up with a different tune, it flopped long ago and make fense sitters roll their eyes at you verses ponder.

Oh, and about the paul thing. Paul (like moses) tended to litter and twist the holy books with their opinions nonstop...I guess they thought themselves to be god.

What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'" -Matthew 15:11

Christ over ruled the dietary law. Christians aren't bound by Jewish Kosher law.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The shellfish ban was given to the ancient Israelites exiting Egypt. It was not a sin.

Your points require a depth of understanding which in turn requires an actual desire for knowledge of the Bible. I'm not convinced you'll find much of either except from the people that already agree with you. Same thing applies to the silly restrictions about keeping meat and dairy in different cooking dishes. We could discuss these little nuances all day but you would be best to ignore them. The shellfish question is the favorite go to distraction by those that wish to disagree with the Bible. Totally off-topic and not helpful to the discussion. If you go down that road don't say I didn't warn you.

The dietary requirements were manmade laws, and most being very rational due to various food poisonings and issues of sorts (had a jewish friend explain it to me years ago). The authority of god was really the authority of educated people instructing what not to eat in order to not get sick and die in the community.

I accept this as the truth, and a good one. to the other jews, they were taught it was just unclean...abominations..god will smack you should you eat them..rather than discuss the finer points of dietary health.

The gay thing...well, hard to raise an army when the people aren't breeding fast enough. man + man or woman + woman produces no little soldiers or breeders for the army of kingdoms, so...again, like the food, instead of emperors and kings discussing the finer points of breeding and army raising, just say god hates gays...the plebs understand this better.

Pity that we are still considering ancient warlords words as gods words though...but meh, whatever.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33

Christ over ruled the dietary law. Christians aren't bound by Jewish Kosher law.

Yes jews and muslims are. curious.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh please that's a weak argument. God doesn't make anyone gay. Are you forgetting about Satan? He is the one that leads people astray, he is the Father of Lies and the Tempter.

heh, ya, forgot about that guy.

Hmm, curious though, so your saying satan can create gay people then..give them the biological traits that have them attracted to their own gender. interesting.

Hard to play a fixed game then...so, I will then simply say that God is a pretty crap creator if indeed we are so easily tampered..however, he is God, so he can just magic away the effects of satan.

yet...he hasn't. I mean, we are not talking influence, we are talking about wonky coding satan put in,this isn't free choice anymore, this is beyond that...so...ya, either its not a sin god gives a toss about, or there is no loving god...

2 I can understand, but 1...if he doesn't care one way or the other, then why does the bible say he does...hmm

I mean, the bible is holy...says so right on the cover. Surely man would not corrupt their words when speaking about what god likes and dislikes...men are pure beings that speak only truth when talking about god...especially when writing stuff down. So...how can I get past this paradox.

or wait, I just got past it...men are corruptable bastards with an agenda to claim their desires is what god wants and have no issue in printing out whatever works for their greedy agenda and claim its the will and desire of god.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes jews and muslims are. curious.

Jews and Muslims aren't Christians.

Also more of the dietary laws/old covenant "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear." -Hebrews 8:13

As for Satan and Homosexuality there is no hardcore biological proof that Homosexuality is a genetic trait. It's still hotly debated.
edit on 31-8-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: added scripture quote, fixed formatting issue.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Your source declares in the opening statement:

No simple, single cause for sexual orientation has been conclusively demonstrated

And later on it seems to indicate that there were no significant differences that could be pointed to as actual statistics. It would seem that there were apparent differences in some of the subjects but the trend is not enough to make a scientific decision on. This is best stated in the summary of the section you quoted although you stopped short of quoting the section that clearly states that no solid case can be made for this to be a determinate.

The INAH3 size of the homosexual men was apparently smaller than that of the heterosexual men and larger than that of the heterosexual women, though neither difference quite reached statistical significance.

You are just cherry-picking selective sections that agree with your statement even though the articles you cite clearly prove nothing. The point still stands as valid. You can't look at someone's DNA and determine their sexual orientation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The dietary requirements were manmade laws...

The gay thing...well, hard to raise an army when the people aren't breeding fast enough.

Now this is actually a good argument to be made for the case that this too was merely a law for the purpose of general national upkeep and not something that is specifically frowned upon by God. Still there are some issues on this that do indicate that there was a separate distinction between the dietary laws an homosexuality.

We can easily find the scriptures that indicate that homosexuality deserved capital punishment.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." - Lev. 20:13

Now, find a similar verse that dictates the punishment for eating shrimp. There is none. It's merely stated that it's unclean just in the same manner that women having their period are unclean.

Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you

A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period.

Basically the statement "unclean" is the equivalent of saying unsanitary. Unclean is not the same thing as an abomination. It isn't a sin for a woman to have a period, or to eat shellfish. This is why I stated that equating eating shrimp to the laws on homosexuality is a clear indication that the person has no desire to know what is actually said in the Bible. It's very easily apparent that the two restrictions are for a different reason.

The distinction is spelled out in even more clarity in the New Testament but for the sake of brevity and since we already have a good indication here, there's no need to even go into that discussion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Your source declares in the opening statement:

No simple, single cause for sexual orientation has been conclusively demonstrated

You said there was no evidence...there is evidence, its just not conclusive yet...there is a difference between evidence and proof though.

Was nitpicking your word. Personally, with the lack of proof and only the evidence to go on, I am leaning on it being, in some cases, a neurological thing verses a choice thing.
As general as it sounds, you tend to know who the gay people are (the very gay) even before they do, often it is their manner of speaking, or the way they hold themselves...a very feminine style to them which can be attributed to a biological difference...but this hypothesis is, as you point out, not conclusively proven.

Cherry picking only in regards to pushing the evidence supporting it ahead of things that do not...same with every discussion under the sun, be it about politics, religion, or in this case, sexual orientation....two sides of every coin, but until you examine both carefully, you are ultimately just preaching one side.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The dietary requirements were manmade laws...

The gay thing...well, hard to raise an army when the people aren't breeding fast enough.

Now this is actually a good argument to be made for the case that this too was merely a law for the purpose of general national upkeep and not something that is specifically frowned upon by God. Still there are some issues on this that do indicate that there was a separate distinction between the dietary laws an homosexuality.

We can easily find the scriptures that indicate that homosexuality deserved capital punishment.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." - Lev. 20:13

But ultimately we can stop there.
My personal understanding (belief I guess) is that all of the above are simply written by man to control them in society...this comes from a rational point of admitted anthropomorphic principles...aka, why would a deity that created the entire universe, from a priest in rome, to a grain of sand on a planet in the andromeda galaxy give one thought about if some guy on earth...a planet on the outer rim of a fairly small and unremarkable galaxy, was liking Jack verses Julie...it makes absolutely no sense...nothing that big can also be that small, it just goes completely against any reasonable or rational thought...what does make sense though is powers on the planet, in a wartorn time, would want to breed soldiers for the cause indefinately...and the best way to control a person inside their own bedroom is to envoke the wishes of a deity.

So, the whole conversation to me isn't about what god wishes, but rather what some ancient warlords wished. I think if you search yourself (the kingdom of god is within you..and all that), you will find the answer to this question far more clearly than a book can give you...does a deity care about who I love? Try and seperate egotistical judgement based on your training and ask the core moral question...the answer seems to be pretty universal and typically christians do not understand it, but they simply don't question it because it was written in the book, no matter how illogical it is for the time.

I quite like debating with you btw. every once in awhile, we can have a pretty enlightening and insightful discussion. We may not see eye to eye, but hell, if we did, the conversations probably wouldn't be as interesting anyhow. So, cheers.

<<   2 >>

join