It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh footage from Pro Gaddafi forces fighting in Tripoli.30 Aug 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Fresh footage from Pro Gaddafi forces fighting in Tripoli.30 Aug 2011.

Here we have some fresh footage from inside Tripoli of pro Gaddafi fighters defending Tripoli ,you will also notice that these are not black african mercenaries contrary to NATO and the rebels ,they are Libyan people.

And here we have more footage just in from the pro Gaddafi forces defending Tripoli,as you can see the fight is far from over ,and clearly Tripoli is not under rebel control as were led to believe from the NTC.

You will also notice there are no black mercenaries.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
TPTB are trying very hard to eliminate Ghaddafi as there can be no functioning middle eastern country that is sovereign so long as Israel feel's "threatened". That and they wish to exploit his gold and oil.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on" --- John F. Kennedy

If Gaddafi's support is strong, even if he is killed, his supporters will be here to stay for a very long time and make it hell for NATO until they are forced to leave Libya.

edit on 31-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Alot of the guys in the 2nd video seem to be in civilian clothes. It must be really confusing in close quarters.
I hope Libya does'nt turn into another free for all.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

They may not be black but how do you know these guys are not mercenaries? Is there anything in the videos that verifies that they are Libyan nationals? Also is there any way to confirm when the videos were shot?

edit on 31-8-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Well one thing we can be sure of is they are not black mercenaries ,and like all the other video's I've posted of pro Gaddafi forces,you won't see any black mercenaries ,which adds to the point many have been making that the rebels are just killing black Libyan's because they are black with the great excuse they are Gaddafi mercenaries ,and i doubt very much the pro Gaddafi source i get some of my vids from are hardly likely to be posting rebel vids ,plus you can see the Gaddafi trucks (open back white trucks with red strips) the ones Gaddafi brought in bulk.

End of the day all i can do is pass on the info i'm getting ,and you can make your own mind up on what you see.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

They may not be black but how do you know these guys are not mercenaries?

I could ask you the same the thing about the rebels how do you know that rebels are not mercenaries? is it because the mainstream told you so?

new topics

top topics

join