It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Outline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well, when I was around 6 or 7 I always used to see weird things my parents didn't see...I didn't mind seeing these things because I had no idea what they where at the time
, but sometimes I saw kind of ghostly outlines of people and heard voices from time to time but they where really faint so I couldn't hear what they said, and I always have this feeling someone is sat on me and its really heavy like a persons weight
? I have a cat but he sleeping in the living room because he's not a outdoor cat and we have to leave him in there for the night so it prevents him from pooping on the carpet, he also has a litter box there too

So what do you think? where I just seeing things?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well there is some paranormal activity going on like in the movie, but im just joking with ya speculating on what it could be i would have to say, i dont know, but what i do know is sometimes ghosts or things like that like to pick on little kids around 6-7 years old that probs explains why when i was 6-7 i saw a ghostly pale figure but idk, chocolate now please!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sawu101

*Gives chocolate* well done
and thanks for your reply.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Do you still see/hear them?
Or feel their weight?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Yeah, I felt their weight...but it wasn't warm.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

If you still see them does it seem like they see you also or no?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Can you make out a distince form like human or animal or anything like that. and when you feal these things or when you used to see things were they ever accompanied by a spirit of fear or dread or anything like that? a little deeper discription of what you saw may make it easier to classify what exactly it was that you were seeing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

you should try and do a EVP with a voice recorder..

here is one for 43.78 $ is have USB port so you can easy upload your recordings to computer and share it with us on ATS.
www.tmart.com...

Sample questions that have proven successful in the past:

1: What's your name?
2: What year is it?
3: How many people, including yourself and I, do you see in the room right now?
4: Are you aware that you're dead?
5: How did you die?
6: Is there anybody here with you?
7: Why do you stay?
8: Can you please move _______ object?
9: Are you a human spirit?
10: Provocation (not recommended)

Here is a guide:
www.ctpasts.com...

Ohh and here is a free sound editing program to enhance the sounds on your recordings
audacity.sourceforge.net...
edit on 31-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by jonco6

Yeah, I felt their weight...but it wasn't warm.

Does this happen right when you wake up? ( this happens to people some times it's just a weight feeling sometimes its a can't move at all feeling like you are being held down)
Do you now or have you ever had cancer? ( this can cause the weight feeling but if you still see objects its less likely)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Big emphasis on number 10.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My guess is you have high EMF's in your house, probably due to old wiring, or poor wiring of the house. This will give you the feeling that you are noting, and also cause you to see things from time to time. If its really bad, it can cause you to get depressed, and even suicidal, I would definitely get it checked out by a professional with a EMF meter. Could be as simple as installing some cable wrap, or could be a problem that would require re-wiring the house.

How old is the house you live in?

Do you know the person who built it?

How many breaker boxes are in the house?

If all this stuff checks out, then you may truly be experiencing something paranormal, but 9 times out of 10, the EMF in a house is the cause for all unexplainable issues.

As long as you don't feel suicidal, or start hearing voices that sound angry, you should be fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
also witht he EVP thaing they say it will work better if you give a long pause between questions so the "spirits" have time to answer

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

I'm not sure...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Ummm, the outline was of a person...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Sometimes I feel suicidal, and the house isn't that old maybe over 40 years old and there's a woman who died in my bedroom before we bought the house..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sometimes I feel suicidal, and the house isn't that old maybe over 40 years old and there's a woman who died in my bedroom before we bought the house..

40 years is enough to have been before electrical codes have been revised, the suicidal feeling is coming because you basically are walking through an emf field all the time. This emf field can mess with your brains electrical signals and make you see things, as well as put a sort of heaviness on you that makes you feel like somethings dragging you down. Sometimes when your not paying attention to it, this extra stress is enough to make your body want to quit, which then gives you the suicidal tendencies.

Best thing to do is to get the house checked immediately before these emf's cause you to hurt yourself. If you lived close I would check it for you. Don't think that people will think your crazy for asking to get it checked. It is a common issue in a lot of houses built more than 25 years ago

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yeah it's not that a big a deal, the woman who died in my house was nice anyway she loved animals too.. I don't think she's evil or anything, but what we do have is a board that you contact ghosts with I were going to say the actual name but I can't spell it
we haven't used it because apparently it can let evil spirits into your house so we keep it in the attic...its covered and everything too.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks for the advice but I don't really want to aggravate whoever is in my house.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yeah it's not that a big a deal, the woman who died in my house was nice anyway she loved animals too.. I don't think she's evil or anything, but what we do have is a board that you contact ghosts with I were going to say the actual name but I can't spell it
we haven't used it because apparently it can let evil spirits into your house so we keep it in the attic...its covered and everything too.

The Ouija board? Yes those are bad, though not because of the board, but because of the state of mind that it puts you into if you are truly trying to contact the dead, it opens your mind and your heart to the evils that are normally blocked from entering. I have a christian background, so I know that they say they are of the Devil, but because I understand more of the mind side of things than I do the christian side, I would say that it is mostly a trap for your mentality.

I have seen people myself that were possessed, people that would seem 100% normal til someone spoke about God, or something good, and they would go crazy.... Could this have been an act? Sure, but once youve seen someones eyes roll back in their head and they start convulsing and cursing and screaming, you pretty much understand that the devil is real, which would help you realize that the opposite is true too (God is real)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I guess I know what your getting at

top topics

<<   2 >>

join