It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien infection!!!!!!!!run while you can and hide!!!bring supplies,food,and water!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Ok. I call bull$#it here. First off there is a feature called spell check try using it. I copied your post into Microsoft word and it showed NO LESS than 50 spelling errors, not to mention grammatical errors. The government doesn’t hire people who are that bad with grammar. Secondly If you are so worried about the government or aliens or whoever finding you why waste time signing on here where you know they can track you? Also if what you say is true, they wouldn’t come and knock on your door and let you they would bust it down and burst in. If you are so pressed for time as you say, yet you are posting a thread here on ATS, which if I am not mistaken requires a 20 post minimum before allowing you to post a thread. Sounds to me like you are a brave man for taking so much time to warn of impending doom.

I usually am polite and don’t make much of an effort to debunk or disprove many threads but in this case I will make an exception since the OP seems that the ATS community are stupid enough to fall for something as far out and poorly written as this. Sorry to inform you but though we are open minded we still have the ability to discern bull$#!t when it is posted. Well first off as i mentioned before why spend the time necessary to post such a long story on here when you are supposedly being chased. Secondly this whole thing of you being the sole, or only one of two people to survive and try to warn the world??? RIIIIGHT sounds to me like the plot from the Xbox game area 51 or the Resident Evil plot. Either that or you are off of your meds. OR! wait, I get it you posted a thread that you knew people would comment on in order to boost your ATS points. That makes since an what ya know I just helped ya out so you should thank me.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I am not a scientist......so.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933c5b277b77.gif[/atsimg]

P.S. - OldCorp : Stop stealing my avatar, man.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
ok wow this guy is really trying to play up the whackjob bit. I checked his profile and he is a -763 on ATS points.
has 23 posts most of which have been removed by the site as being off topic posts. The others are off topic as well but have not been flagged yet so this guys eaither off his meds or just extremley bored

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

i think its less scary than a road warrior type scenario, less people to worry about having to fight for resources..

See in any scenario when the world collapses and everyone (from my understanding of movies) is wearing american football pads a starnge black goggle you cant buy anywhere there is a struggle for resources.. fuel.. cigarettes... drugs.... food... water... fluid in general... ammo... somwhere safe for night, in a zombie scenario you can fight the enemy and it not being like killing humans, its somthing comfortable to do because they are now animals.. they cant be humans anymore so you need to, most people into zombies arnt the kind of person to kill a living thinking person (or anything for that matter) they would reason with them, or at least feel sick to the stomach if it was a you or them scenario...

not with zombies... resources are plentyful, competition is sparce.. keep moving, keep collecting no one to answer too, its just the easiest apocolypse situtation to deal with!

Anyway wht you doing sniping on a building??
get yourself a cruise ship and get out too see.. atleast you have a stable bas of operations there, only needing to go back to shore (not far out too see, just using the ocean as a moat) for supplys.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illumintor

So how exactly did you escape from "area 51" when, according to your story, you and a infected man escaped lockdown of the base, whereupon you tried to knock out the infected man but only succeeded in getting yourself knocked out. So you spent an amount of time right outside a base that is experiencing an emergency lockdown unconscious and you STILL managed to escape. Amazing.

PS All you guys calling BS on this story because a nearly illiterate man would never be able to work at area 51, you are sorely mistaken. I'll bet Area 51 has Janitors too. or "Sanitation technicians" I should say.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Holy cow threads like this piss me off. First of all, you probably didn't work at Area 51 because you can't spell. I went and looked through this guy's post history, and this is his only thread, and most of his replies to other threads were deleted for being off-topic. To me that screams lack of intelligence, no pun intended.

And then, the posts that weren't off-topic or deleted were convoluted and pointless opinions that do not give any credence to the claims being made in this thread.

So here is what happened: some 14 year old got bored and thought he would try to play a prank on the conspiracy forum. Ya, you're cool. I should probably state that I was being sarcastic when I said you were cool for trolling, since I have a feeling you may not have picked up on that. This really isn't even trolling. It is more pathetic than that in my opinion.

I know the ATS staff probably enjoys getting new members and promoting their site, but I really think the line should be drawn somewhere. Oh well, that's the internet, lol. I usually don't even say anything, but I'm just in that kind of mood early this morning. Heck, this post may even get deleted, since I was kinda harsh. But I did mean it, for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Will the OP being posting this again 28 days later?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
FINALLY! The Zombie Apocalypse!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b0323700c1.gif[/atsimg]

Let's get this show on the road.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The only thing ATS cares about anymore are the website analytics. We aren't members anymore, we're page views. Just look in your U2U inbox, how many of the first two pages full in it is made up of the owners/mods promoting site surveys or owner/mod authored threads.

The ATS we once knew is dead and gone.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Mhh, well you have a lot of truths in this thread. I'm glad when our governments reversed engineered those alien crafts that they dint kill everyone or blown up a large chunk of earth with the anti proton generator. The anti matter they create has more power than any bomb our government could make or imagine. But i guess they follow the procedure guidelines so it makes that much easier.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
people can post this crap all day. and i get docked 1,000 points for expressing my oponion on 2 different threads of other topics, how does this work???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Have you been watching Independence day?
Or maybe to much tv??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
ZOIKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another who doesn't like to use paragraphs!!!!!!!!!!

st.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Based on the thread title, OP musta got banned from GLP and had to come somewhere to get his doom fix on I guess.

No time for second lines.....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I made that same point two pages ago begging for this thread to be ignored (didnt work obv.) as it pisses me off to.

This is NOT what ATS was originally designed for and for those of us who want share/converse/find good information this crap just clogs up the boards.

This fiction, (and poorly stolen) is what makes it hard to get others to open thier eyes or take anything not main stream concept , seriously.

This should have been officially closed or moved to hoax

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Someone save me a seat

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illumintor
...i am or i guess i was an employee at area 51, and it is not what you think. It is a research facility/ city underground were the focus of their work is to study alien technology and lifeforms, but it was not founded because a caft crashed there, it started much earlier than that....

OP --
I never thought the story of Area 51 ever was that it was founded because a craft crashed there.

Granted -- there are stories (true or not? who knows?) about alien craft being taken to Area 51 for study, but I didn't think the story was that it was founded there because it was the site of a crash.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'd say the OP has a future as a writer specializing in fiction, but that would require punctuation, sentence structure, the occasional cap, and most importantly, an awareness of his/her genre.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So I decided to go back a look at your 23 other posts, all of which were posted on your first day here on ATS, and all but 5 were removed for T&C violations. I would like to quote your post here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

its discusting, i hate3 cops theyve taken all me and my wives money from this paycheck for a ridiculous ticket for slightly speeding in a construction zone were nobody was working and the funny thing is we ran in to him at circle k later and i have leukemia reoccuring in my nerve in my arm since my bone marrow transplant so they did a biopsy to confirm this and i had a bandage wrapped around my arm and he asked what was wrong with my arm and i told him and he talked to me for like 40 min about how his dog has leukemia and how sad it is and stuff and may i add he was saying stuff like he was going to have to shoot me if i made any sudden movements when he pulled my wife ov3r e3earlier and it was just so annoying.
You sir(and I use the term lightly), are a liar, are disrespectful, and your spelling is atrocious. You are not even a good Troll, in fact you actually give Trolls a good name(which is pretty hard to do on this site). I am seriously surprised that you have not been banned already. You will never be taken seriously on this site, so please do yourself and the rest of us a favor and close your account and go back to your comic books and Nickelodeon shows.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If Cthulhu doesn't suck your sanity first, lack of paragraphs will...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join