It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

lol yeah. The guy is living in lala-land. all his posts break down into incoherent jibberish. Sounds like hes having a little temper tantrum.

It would make Kaku sad to see some kid manipulating his theories to fit with their deranged beliefs. How some people come to believe the completely unintelligible things they do is so fascinating. Hook, line, and sinker, for nothing more then something they have never and will never realize is a work of fiction.

I'm just thankful that I'm not so naive. It would be painful to go through life believing such nonsense based on faith alone. How would you ever know whats real and what isnt, if you can wholeheartedly believe anything without experience or evidence?

But, i suppose that those types of people get to the point where they really dont know what reality is anymore. Locked in a basement, with food and guns, believing everything they read on the conspiracy forum, thinking theres an archetypical war in space, waiting for an endgame that is never going to come.

Completely forgoing the things in life that are actually truly important: family, love, happiness, making this world (that isnt going anywhere soon) a better place.

Pathetic way to live, especially for somebody who is so young and would otherwise have so much to look forward to.

That is the destructive nature of ATS. I pity you, Annanukai10

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Wow that's childish...
Doesn't get any more kiddie then that.

there are some very gullible kids here.

Wow, i see you're refering to "SPACEYstranger" and yourself, wasting your time posting your bull#

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
I pity you, Annanukai10

Oh no, it's wrong of you to pity me, it's other people who make these stuffs, not me, you should whorship those who brings up these stuffs
HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

Secret Societies and their abuse of power

The bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008.

If you're still doubting reality

The CEO of IBM, Thomas J. Watson, was a member of Bohemian Grove, a position that was shared by his good friend, the fascist totalitarian leader of the Nazi regime, namely Adolf Hitler. IBM Germany (known in those days as Dehomag) was totally and utterly immersed in the Nazi war rollout. Nearly every Nazi concentration camp operated a Hollerith department known as the Hollerith Abteilung. The five-digit Hollerith number and customized punch card system devised by IBM was software programming in its earliest forms. These Hollerith machines computerized the civil and slave labour resources allowing for a streamlining of the process. These IBM leased Hollerith machines matched worker skills and locations with labour needs during the building of the Nazi war machine. The prisoner was worked until he was exhausted and then exterminated by gas or bullet. Fast forward to today. IBM Credit Corp. is funding the parent company of the Verichip, Applied Digital Solutions.

Fire Ritual Sacrifice

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demonsin Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Not even worth having a conversation with someone that is so far gone from reality.

Many people claim to have seen ghosts. And someone showed me pictures of ghosts taken from their camera, and someone told me experiencing and seing a ghost very close, while lying on bed, the person felt something cold, the person felt creepy, and when looking just behind, saw a ghost of a girl with STARRING EYES, lying just behind the person on the bed. The person got frightened and hurried out of the bed room. The person told it happened in an old house.
David Icke also showed picture of a ghost during this conference www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... (this picture is not so clear, but it does seems to be a ghost of a lady at the stairs). www.youtube.com... Ghosts have been filmed too, for example this ghost of a WWII Japanese soldier, www.youtube.com... and this ghost of a girl. The Wavery Hills Sanitarium is one of the most haunted places. So yes, this also shows (among others like several contactees) there are many Densities.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Hahaha, that "ghost" of girl on the news is a terrible fake. How could you ever believe that is real?

If you actually think it is real, I am sorry but you are a complete idiot.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by StarPeace
Wow that's childish...
Doesn't get any more kiddie then that.

there are some very gullible kids here.

Wow, i see you're refering to "SPACEYstranger" and yourself, wasting your time posting your bull#

I'm postimg Bull#?
You obvious don't read what you post.

But it's clear you are a child. I'm not surprised

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Hahaha, that "ghost" of girl on the news is a terrible fake. How could you ever believe that is real?

I'm glad people are catching on to this guy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Are you able to prove that that one is fake? I don't think you can...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

You shouldn't lose your temper 'homeslice', it isn't polite

Is your hostile/childish behavior your way of say "Thank you" for my kindness and helpfulness? It is shocking for all to see that you behave hostile/childish as your response to my kindness and helpfulness. Somebody should teach you to act politely, at least i hope your parents will teach you that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ha, I wasn't loosing my temper... far from it.

As far as proving the girl in the news footage is fake, I really don't see the point. It is blatantly not part of the original footage. If you cant see that you are either having everyone on or you are the child. Have you ever even seen a movie? They use computer graphics and video comping/manipulation etc. to create ghostly effects.

Some of these effects are quite amazing, but unfortunately that "ghost" video is not.

As far as that other fantastic list of youtube videos you gave me to watch - I thought I would humor you and take a look...

www.youtube.com... - Easily just they eye seeing something thats not there... A whole lot of stuff going on in the background of this picture - lots of shadows etc. could have been anything. It just coincidently looked like a quarter of a dogs face 'wow'! Scary!

Its like when you look at clouds and see things, its called Pareidolia.

It even looked like it was just part of a painting in the background...

I then had a wee look at the orbs video - www.youtube.com... thought that was a bit silly... tthe hand coming out of the TV - I mean come on. And all those orbs and ghost photos could be easily explained. Dust, reflections, slow shutter speed... Could have been a number of things.

Then there were just more videos about reptilian shape shifters and their manipulation on humans... thats when I gave up. Sorry.

I think you are the one that should grow up and stop acting childish. Go out and play with a camera, watch some films, play with photoshop, do some research... You are being easily fooled. Either that or you are fooling us!

edit on 10-9-2011 by homeslice because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Gullibility will be/ or is the downfall of ufology.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i'm a new member, so i haven't been here long enough to know what's credible, or even what's already been posted. with that being said,

i initially wrote this video off, but after reading some users' comments i was intrigued enough to watch a bit, which in turn intrigued me enough to do a little search. i found these pictures of what may be an imprint of a reptilian's tail or other part of the alien anatomy.

as i said before, i haven't been around here long enough to be able to tell a credible source from a non credible one, and also don't know if this has already been posted. i would have started my own thread, but between my low post count disallowing me from doing so and some of the more pretentious members of this forum i decided to post them here, as they are somewhat related to the topic.

i found these at aliendave.com (again, i don't know if this is a credible site)

here is the letter which came with them:

my name is Bob. I live 40 miles s.e. of okc, Okla.
This last DEC 2007, I had been having really weird dreams, and my dog had been attacked and almost died due to deep razor like tears in his skin. several times I have noticed deep cuts in the ground looking like 3 fingers had dug in. sometimes the dogs bark, other times they are too afraid to come out. I got up one morning right after sunrise, to notice a T.V. in the corner of my bedroom, had some weird imprint on it, due to dust from living in the country, I was able to get this picture. (below) I took this to the okc zoo, and they said they had never seen a pattern like this ,but it looked reptilian, but not from here. the pattern of skin was almost crossed with that of a squid. It had many little suction cups. the T.V. sets in a corner about 5 foot tall, but a hard reach due to a filing cabinet. It is near all my computer equipment, and some believe its the curiosity that go this. It brushed against the T.V., so it had to be at least 5-6 foot. It was in my bedroom, and that's the freaky thing. This looked like that of a sweaty/oily armprint that's left on a car window. Its amazing at the detail in its skin, and the variations of the pattern. Feel free to contact me here, visit if you like. my area is not for the weak hearted, its dark, and way out in the country. I hear a lot , and sense a low humming sound. It has gotten to the point my teenage son refuses to go out at night alone. I am told I am a idiot, but soon enough they will see or experience this too. I have been around aviation all my life, and frequently hear a low toned humming noise, and get the feeling I am watched a lot. I have heard something walking within 75 feet of my house, late at night in the leaves, but didn't have any cameras. I build fast, and mostly loud race cars. Maybe whatever it is is a hotrodder too. I have had many large time lapses working on cars late at night, and one time was out for over a day. I have been saved by a angelic choir, singing , and holding a high note to get my attention, and upon returning to the shop, I noticed my jack stands had leaned over, and the jack had backed off, this would have surely killed me, if I had given the car a small shove. God must have a purpose for me, or I would have lost my life that day.
bob-okc

www.aliendave.com...

can i get someone's thoughts or speculations?
edit on 10-9-2011 by scheezy because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This thread is not about ufology. It is mostly about a spin that a bunch of New Agers have given to some data that has been out there for a long time. To counter Mr. Webre, "Tolec" is far from the "first" to supply the information gone over in the video.

But this whole thing is based on a dream that the New Agers have that the ETs contacting us now are the same ones who provided us with the "ancient teachings" that have been largely lost in the West. The concept is that mankind is "ascending" and that the next phase of this is at hand, and that all this data has been encoded into the ancient teachings. And that a few on earth were able to master these teaching and "ascend," and that more will follow. It is bizarre to me how far people will go to believe something that seems hopeful!

If you are a serious student of popular opinion and popular culture, you owe it to yourself to be aware of what these guys are saying. Because they have some money and influence behind them.

I think the chances that their data is accurate are VERY LOW. The scenario seems just too manipulative. If the sources for this information are indeed off-world, those sources are totally capable of toying with our minds and our imaginations on this subject, as are many earth-based groups.

My concern about these guys is that they are gathering around them a following of people who are going to be totally useless to us if this data turns out to be inaccurate. I think those people are being played for fools and I think they should be told this without relying on total ridicule.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

As far as proving the girl in the news footage is fake, I really don't see the point.

That's right, you really don't see the point because YOU don't know what you're talking about! As i previously said, people showed me pictures of ghosts taken from their own camera (not listed on Internet) from places that are haunted by ghosts, including someone who told me experiencing the Ghost girl starring at him with it's eyes while lying on bed in an old house. These are not fakes, and when i compare those pictures of ghosts not listed on Internet with those i presented from Internet then i can clearly see they are not fake. Yes, unlike you, i know what i'm talking about. And i'm not just talking about different kind of very small insects (yes, i'm able to see the difference between very very small insects many many times smaller than bees, and i'm not just talking about bees, when bees are certainly not Wasps )
Gotcha...

It is blatantly not part of the original footage. If you cant see that you are either having everyone on or you are the child. Have you ever even seen a movie? They use computer graphics and video comping/manipulation etc. to create ghostly effects.

HAHA do really THINK these footages of ghosts and the old picture of the old dude from the last part of the 18th century with lizard eyes ( www.youtube.com... This picture of the ghost of the lady on the stairs presented by David Icke is not so clear but it does show a ghost of a lady www.youtube.com... From about 3:25 from this conference shows the 18th century dude with lizard eyes) presented here are Hollywood movies?
Come on, Wake up to the real world! You still don't know what you are talking about, so yes, i guess you are refering to yourself as a child...

edit on 11-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
LOL, total bull# man.
There are no such things as benevolent aliens.
Its just us here v the reptilians and the greys.
Humans take on the rest.

Please dont fall for the good alien scam.
Stay strong comrade.
edit on 11-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

For you, a person who can't produce a shred of real evidence to the theory that aliens even exist, to ascertain from some ridiculous source that some fabled, mystical, archetypical war in space is over is beyond my comprehension.

Dr. Roger Leir and others proved that by removing alien implants
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Thousands and thousands of people worldwide claim to be abducted by aliens. Marilyn Monroe threatened to hold a press conference to expose her relationship with the Kennedy brothers (both Kennedy brothers sexually abused her), their plans to kill Fidel Castro, and what the Kennedys told her about the crashed UFO and dead alien bodies (there are lots of other UFO crash cases worldwide as well). And Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, and General Roger Ramey admitted that the Mogul Balloon Train was the biggest lie he ever had to tell, and about the crashed UFO Ramey said to an officer >>It was out this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
LOL, total bull# man.
There are no such things as benevolent aliens.
Its just us here v the reptilians and the greys.
Humans take on the rest.

Please dont fall for the good alien scam.
Stay strong comrade.
edit on 11-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Are you that ignorant? With 10000 billions of galaxies out there? You think all of them needs a piece of a human being? It doesn't even take a conspiracy theory nut to figure that out!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

New Update from the Andromedan Contact!

Just released a few mins ago

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He also addresses the names, that you guys were spazzing and complaining about the names Zoltar and etc. Lmao owned (:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

All you are providing are a bunch of silly youtube videos, most of which are very bad fakes. You are basically just posting spam. Don't post a youtube video with a 5 minute montage of faked ghost photos! Sure there may be one or two photos that are questionable, but otherwise everything else is just a waste of time. But good luck.

edit on 11-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow the new video says the Virginia Earthquake was sent by the andromedans as a warning for the reptilians and greys to get out of the East side of the united states! 46:00 of the video. Actually the earthquake killed the greys and reptilians in that area.
edit on 11-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join