It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okie Blames Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Actually, McVeigh had gone deep into the Michigan militia...so he was heavy in GI-Joe anti-government surroundings.

I remember IMMEDIATELY after the bombing there was a Crossfire with both Dems and Reps in a round-table discussion and the conversation went WAY bad. Dems started accusing Reps of hate-mongering.

As for Limbaugh...he's virulent...always has been and seems like he always will be. He has the same warped ability to twist the seemingly trivial anything into something hateful no matter what as some of the more virulent liberals here on this board.

No wonder he got hooked on drugs...if I did that much twisting my back would hurt too.

McVeigh went bad. He went bad in the head. His statements say that he was proud of what he was apart of in the Gulf War, so that's not the trigger. He was devastated by Waco...and even attached it to his service saying that the great things he was involved in for this country could not be so that something that bad could happen.

It was Waco..and it was Waco in McVeigh's words, not the media's. He wrote and stated those words himself.

EDIT: Fixed typos.

[edit on 8-21-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
P.S. The statements by McVeigh were made in letters he wrote to his sister.

BUT, there is something more important here that always seems to be overlooked when either discussing jihadists, domestic terrorist, or just fanatical religious idiots that bomb abortion clinics....

you can't blame the illogical, unacceptable and indefensible actions of warped thinking individuals on anybody else other than the person who commits the crime.

Do I think Waco was a travesty? Yes. Do I think Reno should have answered for it? Yes. Does it justify McVeigh's actions. No. ALL BLAME FALLS ON HIM.

And all blame for Waco falls on Reno...you can't place that on Clinton. Just as you can't place bad CIA info on Bush. You have to delineate the responsibilities on each issue...and people just don't seem willing to draw the lines they have to to stay within logic.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Okay, cool. I'd like to see that explored. I know Waco is the official media explanation, but what's the McVeigh thought process?

Did he just pick up a paper, read a non-partisan story about Waco and decide to act?

This might not be everyone's favorite source, but it does provide a pretty good epitome of the saga of Timothy McVeigh.

[edit on 04/8/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by RANT
Okay, cool. I'd like to see that explored. I know Waco is the official media explanation, but what's the McVeigh thought process?

Did he just pick up a paper, read a non-partisan story about Waco and decide to act?

This might not be everyone's favorite source, but it does provide a pretty good eptiome of the saga of Timothy McVeigh.

Actually GP, Rotten.com IS my favorite source.
I can't believe I never found that page on TM before.

I love that bio!!! He aspired to bring about the Star Trek NWO and cited Star Wars as justification for blowing up the Federal Building. It's so whacked out I totally believe it. (I'm being serious BTW). Nice find.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Rotten.Com suns this loon up in about the best way I have ever seen (as they tend to do most things)... A TOTAL #ING LUNATIC...

To assign blame for this SINGLE PERSON'S lunacy upon ANY ONE/THING/ENTITY other than Timothy McVeigh is LUNACY in its own right IMHO...

People go NUTZ everyday, in many different ways. Synapse firings get mixed up, ceritonin re-uptake goes into hyper drive, hard drugs overpower the mind's logic abilities, the list goes on and on...

Whatever the psycho claims as a motivator should be considered irrelevant since it is a damaged mind indicating the cause. Taking this information to heart is equal to relying on a corrupted program in your accounting software telling you the $10,000.00 deposit you just made is really a $10,000,000,00 deposit...

m...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In order for me to find the various pieces of information that led me to the conclusions that I came to concerning the Bush empire and the OKC bombing, I am going to have to go through a reconstruction process. Bear with me. This information came barreling in at me from fellow honor society members after having brought up the obvious self-serving appearance of Bush and my doubts as to his true concern for leading a people. He appeared to be only helping himself to the resources that have come available to him after years of political influence. I hope that you don't become inpatient with what may end up being a slow delivery of this information, since fall classes begin in the morning, I have a meeting to preside over later in the week, and an American Cancer Society community service volunteer effort on Friday. That covers about half of this weeks agendas, blah.

Furthermore, I am not attempting to convince anyone to share in my views. I only intend to share that information that I told you I would in an earlier post. Do with it what you will, and I am sure I will enjoy hearing your opinions as well. The participants in this forum seem very well-informed for the most part, and I dare say that I don't get that much time to focus on political events. As I stated, the information that I accessed basically landed in my lap.

As for Michael Moore, I think he comes across some very real facts, but presents them in a highly excitable and rather idiotic manner. I'm not really a fan...I'm just glad the movie gave the same basic string of information that I had already gotten.

Lol and wow, this is so much work. Remind me to stay out of the politics section after this

Okay, I may be working in a bit of a backward fashion here, but I am looking up the more obvious bits of information as I try to recall all that was given to me. You can see I'm not much of an activist here, heh.

Here are links that discuss the ties between Osama Bin Laden and the Bushes.

www.texasobserver.org...

Osama bin Laden's Bush Family Business Connections

www.americanfreepress.net...

I'm sure many of you have seen those links already, but I left them to let you know that I am still working on this. I'll be back soon with more.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There are various articles that tie the OKC bombing to 911, and articles that tie Bush to the Bin Ladens. These are some of the highlights that created my speculations:

inn.globalfreepress.com...

inn.globalfreepress.com...

I am trying to get in contact with a person who has some of the correlating dates, and I am still looking for more info.

However, some of these things have been so widely known that I wondered for the last hours since my post, how my initial Bush criticism was confronted with such disbelief. Then I came to realize that may be in part to the local efforts to uncover the truth and ties to 911.

All around me on a fairly regular basis, there has been reminders of how Bush refers to war as a business strategy, and it only makes perfect since that these events that have led to outrage and then to support for war have played right into the Bush strategy if these are in fact his strategies. His residency at the time was very near the scene of the crime, and given the frequency of travel from OK to TX and vice-versa, I have no doubts that Bush was near OK politicians and the OKC area on a regular basis.

The Bush brothers were governors of the two states most mainly known for drug traficking...coincidence? I think not.

In some of the earlier links I submitted, there was mention of their involvement with opium. As governor of TX, George W was highly criticized for his high execution rate:

www.bushkills.com...

which goes to show his lack of concern for killing and in my opinion his fascination with it. Bush is a truly twisted monster in my eyes.

Man this is wearing me out. Alright, I'm off to see what else I can find.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Actually, I think I will pick this back up this weekend or this week sometime if I get some time. It's getting late, and I have other posts to check on. If any of you get some time to look into this stuff further on your own, happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strianissa
Actually, I think I will pick this back up this weekend or this week sometime.

I wouldn't waste my time on this one if I were you. As another Texan, Ross Perot, once said, "This dog won't hunt."

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello, there. As much as I Looooove to Bush Bash myself, and I think everyone will agree, I cant buy into the fact that George had anything to do with Oklahoma .

There are such vast amount of issues to blame Bush on,
!!!
I just dont see the tie between the two on this one.
Please enlighten me. Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That's cute, but I do hope I can find more time to devote to this.

I Didn't mean to send the same link twice above. I had another one but must not have hit copy like I thought and repasted the first as I was in a hurry. Also after rereading my post, I realized there was some randomness with the drug thing thrown in there, but I want to remind you that I am searching for ALL of the various facts that I have come across, and as I work toward and end, they should make more sense. When all is said and done, if you don't agree, you may at least see where my logic lies. ::warm smile::

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I agree with the original poster of this thread BUSH is to blame, Bush 41 that is. After the gulf war one he moved 2000 Iraqi republican guard into oklahoma city and all evidence points to mcveigh and iraqis doing OKC Bombing. Read "the 3rd terrorists" by the OKC tv reporter and take a good look at the evidence bfore you start slamming people as bush bashers...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
McVeigh provably bombed the Murrah building. He and others killed 168 people. There were surely others involved that went unpunished.

If Waco was "the trigger" then why did he wait?

"Timothy McVeigh was one of the civilian spectators hanging around outside the perimeter. Two years later, he chose the Waco anniversary to blow up the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.Rotten.com-koresh

McVeigh believed [the Branch Davidians] had been murdered by agents of the federal government. The attack was staged on the second anniversary of the Waco incident.Wikipedia-Oklahoma City bombing

McVeigh got justice.

The Davidians got ?

Six Branch Davidians died during the February 28, 1993 raid and, at least 80 during the April 19, 1993 fire

Representative Harold Volkmer charged the initial attack on the Branch Davidians was part of a pattern of "Gestapo-like tactics" at the bureau. "I fail to see the crimes committed by those in the Davidian compound that called for the extreme action of BATF on Feb. 28 and the tragic final assault."

Representative John Conyers branded the April 19th gas and tank attack a "military operation" and called it a "profound disgrace to law enforcement in the United States." He told Janet Reno, "you did the right thing by offering to resign. I'd like you to know that there is at least one member of Congress who is not going to rationalize the innocent deaths of two dozen children."

Mother Jones and Soldier of Fortune (magazines) blasted the government. One from the left, one from the right.

No matter what the interim facts the end results are unchanged, hundreds of people died needlessly

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oklahoma bombing

Here's a little something i found. There's plenty of stuff on this subject- and the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Why am I NOT surprised?
Just when you think you know everything about the Bush family......

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have been really busy this last week, and that will probably not change in the next two weeks. A new system was incorporated at the college that I attend, so admission has been chaotic for everyone, which is falling back into the classrooms.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the above posters for their help in looking up information and support of the topic. I feel that there are many people who have put two and two together in order to figure out a little bit of what has been going on behind the scenes. I wish I had more time to follow up on this, and perhaps I may still find some time. For now, I would encourage anyone who is truly interested to do some searching on their own and formulate their own opinions. I would indeed love to hear those opinions.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just another Okie who wants to give his opinion. If you research you find out that McViegh was heavily involved with several "white power" groups here in OK. They offered him shelter and in fact an informant from those groups supposedly warned the feds McViegh was going to do something like this.

In honor of full disclosure I will tell you that another trial brought much of this to light. It was the trial of a man named James Viefhaus. He and his girlfriend were charged with threats as they had a recording on their answering machine promising to bomb other federal buildings. In that trial they attempted to show many conspiracies but the evidence still showed nothing new. I have a unique perspective on this as Jim and I grew up together and were best friends all through high school. Our families vacationed together and spent nearly every weekend at one anothers homes. We lost touch after highschool when he joined the neo-nazi movements that became so rampant through this area (I still have a bizarre letter from him full of propoganda he sent me once). In his trial it was determined he and McViegh ran in the same circles. I truly believe based on a conversation he and I had before his sentencing that the bombing was carried out by McViegh and planning was done by others in the area who wanted to punish the government for their actions in Waco.

Jim served I believe 3 years in prison and upon his release disappeared. I personally have not spoken with him as you can imagine our last conversation included me wishing him well with his new cellmate/boyfriend since this person I grew up with really wanted to hurt our government and citizens. He like McViegh got sucked into this world due to a strange sub culture in the rural areas of OK that believe whites truly rule and others are basically animals and Waco was their call to battle. I was shocked that the whole racial aspect played little into the origional McViegh trial, they certainly hit on it in Jims trial and later in Carol (the girlfriends) aquital. Which is odd on its own as they both did the exact same thing yet she got aquited after revealing she was an informant although the government denied it.

Blaming Bush, first time I have heard of that was here today. Seems like someone is just trying to bash the Bush family with some lame theory. I wonder if you also checked to see where the family was the day Kennedy was killed. Were they in Dallas that day???

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Trials? That is the absolute last forum that I would trust to dictate my beliefs in any situation. The court system is such a game. The winner of any trial is based on who is paying whom the most. Lawyers? Hmmpf! They've been screwing over their own clients for years. Where in the
is the trial conspiracy section!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join