It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Young??? This guy has made a better hybrid than the prius?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sounds like you have enough thought put into this to start a thread on it
Have you already?

Do you have any 3D software experience to help aid your concept?

I'd be interested in hearing more

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by underspace

I have been doing some stuff on openoffice draw, but working on trying to sell a patent I have pending on an new computer interface tool, I have titled the Stone, one handed typing without a keyboard, touch screen or keypad, but maybe should change the name to the Rock. Just the last few months thinking about the electric pneumatic car.

Currently producing more ideas than I can develop. It is a bit of a conundrum. At 50, and starting to catch a second wind.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by underspace

I have pending on an new computer interface tool, I have titled the Stone, one handed typing without a keyboard, touch screen or keypad

How are you typing without a keyboard, touch screen or keypad? Interested!

Currently producing more ideas than I can develop. It is a bit of a conundrum. At 50, and starting to catch a second wind.

That's how creativity is supposed to work!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeleneLux
That just so crazy that it takes an old Rock Star to come up with a seemingly good system.

We have no evidence that he HAS come up with anything. Just his word. Why are people on ATS so willing to accept stuff they hear without objective evidence?

Also any car can get extreme MPG's with hypermiling but hypermiling is too impractical, and potentially unsafe, for normal use.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by plnelson

www.lincvolt.com...

www.youtube.com...

try doing a teeny tiny bit of research before posting that silliness. The above two links show video evidence of his claims, his engineers explanation of the systems, and live video documentation of the builds as the progress. How in the world do you come to such a ludicrous conclusion that there is no proof of his system not being effective? apparently you have done ZERO reading about the subject and are shooting troll language from the hip in order to throw monkey poo at those you cant quite understand.

It is called technology my friend...i typed this very slowly because i realize you cant read very fast. have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I do find it highly suspicious that the fire that damaged the Lincvolt took place 1 week after his reveal at the SEMA show. I think he scared a lot of industry people into doing something nefarious. the official report states that the fire started AT the car. not IN the car, so i have a sneaking suspicion someone is trying to do the same thing to Young as they did to Tucker...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.sema.org...

Here is yet another link from SEMA no less... No that car has no proof of ever being feasible at all LOL.

The funny thing is a week after that show, and revealing all the very industry changing fuel regulating chaos that was "demanded" by the way this car was made stood to cause issues... Oh Tucker you reveal the fate of every non corporate inventor...

The fire started AT the car not in...please tell me you can see this for what it was.

www.biodieselmagazine.com...

The combination of biodiesel and electric batteries gives Lincvolt a range of more than 400 miles, while the efficient, biodiesel-powered engine and electric motor allow the vehicle to achieve 80 miles-per-gallon.

Tell me there are not 20 industries including SEMA itself that wouldn't have to shape up because of this vehicles proven innovations. Same thing that got Mr Tucker in trouble only to have his Safety measures adopted slowly over years by the auto industry and highway safety at large.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join