It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years later and still waiting for the Truth...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I believe that all people have a right to choose a side...to explore a theory...or to cultivate a movement for the truth. But 10 years later...where are you? How much closer to the truth are you than someone who understands the events of that day. Not blindly believes them but understands them. How 9/11 came to happen. Who it was , why it was and what it was. We are Rome, and the fires have begun.

No one, you cannot say you did, no one, thought it was anything but terrorists on 9/11. Most of us thought it was a horrible accident for about 15 minutes or so...and then the truth was presented. We, as a nation, were under attack. Under attack by the same people who attempted it in 93. Determined as they were, KSM presented the plan to OBL and it was put in motion. Done deal.

Our government botched it. We knew they were here but not what they were doing. Too many fish and not enough sharks, plus there was no inter agency communications at the time. A pissing contest in the transition to Bush. You see, in some instances, a cell is allow to go active and sometimes they are not found. There were more planes on 9/11. Do some research and you can find this out but it is NEVER discussed in these forums, just the Pentagon but mainly the World Trade Center. Wny, so you will not look further down the rabbit hole.

Then there is 93. There was no stand down. GW ordered any plane that would not respond to be shot down but it was played out by Cheney and Mineta. Again, make a movie and move on. They even gave them a catch phrase. You see, 93 was late out of the gate or it would have hit just after the Pentagon. They had time. This is what I find amusing when someone tells me I swallow the governments tit when I think they have lied all along about 93. Just because I do not buy into thermite(no evidence) or no planes/missles(too many witnesses) that I cannot have an opinion on the WTC.

I feel sorry for some of you. You talk about hating the government and you do not realize that you have been indoctrinated. You talk of physics and thermite and CIA/Mossad ops but at no time do you even try to comprehend what is actually going on around the world and throw away any threat as ragheads with boxcutters in caves. conditioning again...so when the time comes you will accept it becuase if it is on the internet it must be true. I do not accept because I see if for what it is.

You are being controlled by the very people with the power to pull off something like this. Do none of you realize that? You call the ones who believe that our country was attacked as the sheeple, the ones who follow when that is not true. The few of us out here who want not the truth but just the story to be understood without all the anti-government rants. You sound like Nazi's sometimes spouting a doctrine and blindly repeating what you read and see in a 9/11 Truther blog.

It is those who know what happened that day that will be ready and tell the government to eat the end of a mossberg if they try to take away that right. WAKE UP folks and realize there are 2 sides to them. There always has been and always will be.

Where is the Truth and who is holding it back? With the trials of the major players for 9/11 as well as a few other players you have access to the FOIA and can get information that is more updated than 6 year old blogs. Where is the physical evidence? If I had it, I would park myself in front of the White house and wait. Oh, CNN or Fox would show up and they would listen and it would be free. No DVD sales...t-shirts....parades...just a voice to say you want the truth.

Maybe after your have that, sift through the 10,000 PENTTBOM investigation interviews and the piles of other FOIA documents, you can come to a conclusion. Whether it is to understand what happened that day or to further your conspiracy thoery, it is up to you but please be educated and do not dismiss any evidence, ANY, presented. If someone tells you not to read something it is usually beneficial for you to do it. There is something they are hiding...like the 9/11 Commission Report.

How many more years and what will it take for you to finally realize that it was, just as happened that day, a tragedy that killed 3000 people by terrorists piloting planes into buildings and the last one being shot down. That is the truth that I found so where is yours and how long will you wait?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
And you will still be waiting 100 years later. The whole truth will never be known. We may find out bits and pieces from time to time but they will be of little help. We all need to face the fact the we will never know what really happen on the day.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I already KNOW what I need to know. 911 was a false flag enacted by TPTB to seduce us into war and get us to voluntarily give up our rights out of fear.

It's about TPTB fessing up. That'll never happen!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I already KNOW what I need to know. 911 was a false flag enacted by TPTB to seduce us into war and get us to voluntarily give up our rights out of fear.

Right so in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, they make the majority of the hijackers Saudis. Yeah, that makes as much sense as faking an attack done by Swedes and invading Mexico,

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Like I had said, look into the history. Do you know why we invaded Iraq? It was not 9/11. We went to Afghanistan for that. It was Resolution 1441 which occured in 2002 and we invaded Iraq in 2003. The UNSC sent in Hans Blix. So, did we really wait almost a year and a half to invade Iraq when that is what 9/11 was about. To be honest, we could have nuked Mecca on September 12th and it would have been easier than following the UN council decision that Iraq had WMD's.

TPTB did not need 9/11..they just did not expect it. Big difference.
edit on 30-8-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the true facts are there...

OBL was a non participant- non originator of the wild-cat endeavor

KSM was a glory hound that attached himself to the core crews/core cell of martyr minded Arabs schooled in flight training @ USA facilities (by the benefit programs offered by Govt agencies)

the A-hole CIA/FBI/anti-terrorist agencies were the actual baffoons in this tragedy that these agencies allowed-to-happen... because they thought the Arabs were inept clowns...
so much for the rational & misplaced hubris

911 was something that got out of control...mostly because the Mossad gave the USA bad intell-- so as to make-it-happen

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Do you realize that you just quoted the 9/11 Commission report? Aside from the Mossad angle you are correct. Now, did Mossad not share information as well as the Paki intel...yes...but they were not the players. Nothing to be gained. We give the Israelis too much technology. I mean, when we would not hit Syria they did. They had something to gain. They had nothing to gain with 9/11 except to maybe wake up the US and, in showing the threat, gain more technology and weapons to protect themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Have they shown you any definitive evidence? Have you seen the lab results from the DNA tests and the chain of custody for the DNA? If not, then you're taking their word based on "faith". And in the world of science, "faith" is not part of the scientific process.

The 9/11 Commission was a "white wash" and a "failure" according to some of its own members. Therefore, the 9/11 Commission Report cannot be taken as factual.

The NIST Report admitted to deliberately not testing for explosives or incendiaries, despite the evidence to the contrary. NIST used guesses, calculations, and made-up computer simulations to come up with their report on the World Trade Center. The very beginning of their report states that nothing in the report can be used as evidence in a court of law, and the majority of evidence that they used to make their report cannot be divulged to the public due to "non-disclosure agreements". So, you have to take NIST's word based on "faith" as well.

Nothing that has been divulged to the public has been shown to be factual. There has been no definitive evidence of the hijackers presented; the 9/11 Commission Report and NIST Report cannot be taken seriously.

It absolutely baffles me how you or anyone else can just blindly believe someone, government or not, based on faith alone.

Either way you dice it, you're still entertaining a 9/11 conspiracy theory since the "official" version of events has no solid or definitive evidence.

Originally posted by esdad71
How many more years and what will it take for you to finally realize that it was, just as happened that day, a tragedy that killed 3000 people by terrorists piloting planes into buildings and the last one being shot down. That is the truth that I found so where is yours and how long will you wait?

This isn't the problem. Yes there were planes that crashed into buildings. The problem is how those buildings came down.

The NIST Report claims normal office fires brought down 3 steel-structured highrises for the first time in history. The NIST Report is only a theory and therefore is not factual when it comes to how 3 buildings collapsed. And you have to take their word based on "faith" and you are not able to see the evidence they used to come up with their report.

There are many more architects, engineers, scientists, etc., that can counter NIST's "theories" and the evidence is always shown. No hiding the evidence under "non-disclosure agreements" or any of that other BS.

What it boils down to, is which conspiracy theory you want to believe in:

• The "official" conspiracy theory where no definitive evidence has been shown, nor are you allowed to see the evidence and must take everything based on "faith".

or

• An alternate conspiracy theory where there's more than abundant evidence to the contrary of the "official" theory, which is always shown, and presented by many very credible people.

I don't believe in "faith". I believe in science. Science dictates that 3 buildings could not fall the way we're told they did. And if 3 buildings were wired for incendiaries and explosives, that automatically means 9/11 was an inside job because you would've had to have had insider access to those buildings to wire them up. Especially WTC 7 since it was one of the most secure buildings in New York City with all of the government agencies and federal law enforcement offices as tenants.

It truly is sad that someone has to take someone else's word based on "faith" alone because their close-mindedness and denial won't allow them to see the big picture, or accept any other theories due to the ramifications of what alternate theories could mean.

• posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by windword

Right so in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, they make the majority of the hijackers Saudis. Yeah, that makes as much sense as faking an attack done by Swedes and invading Mexico,

of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) in 1997. It was the same project that began calling for "regime change" in Iraq in 1998 and that, nine days after the 9/11 attack on New York and the Pentagon, publicly warned that any "war on terror" that excluded Hussein's elimination would necessarily be incomplete.

youtu.be...

Do you think they could have lied to the world like this if 911 never happened?
    youtu.be...

Right, they never tried to use 911 to get us into the Iraq war....keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
    youtu.be...

edit on 30-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
    link   

reply to post by St Udio

Do you realize that you just quoted the 9/11 Commission report? Aside from the Mossad angle you are correct. Now, did Mossad not share information as well as the Paki intel...yes...but they were not the players. Nothing to be gained. We give the Israelis too much technology. I mean, when we would not hit Syria they did. They had something to gain. They had nothing to gain with 9/11 except to maybe wake up the US and, in showing the threat, gain more technology and weapons to protect themselves.

disagree with Mossad not gaining an advantage by letting the 'pilot cell' continue their mission (objective)

the Mossad had the outline of the gameplan since 1969...and they sat-on-it until events in Malayasia developed with the Muslims (Bojinka) ...they put a couple of teams on the case to assist the actualization of the conspiracy (right under the USA Agencies noses)

See--my friend---i was present - there in 1969 up in DC, when the Israeli (low level) spy was given the whole (future) 911 storyline...[ which identified the future WTC, Pentagon, Washington Monument as 3 targets] and he immediately scrammed to inform the superiors of the potential operation on 911 which transpired some 32 years later

911 was designed to show how an unsophisticated group of single minded 'martyrs' could accomplish a task against the most powerful military and advanced technology in the world...

you tend to digress into a fractal world of meanings of importance to yourself as you go on... friend

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
    reply to post by esdad71

It truly is sad that someone has to take someone else's word based on "faith" alone because their close-mindedness and denial won't allow them to see the big picture, or accept any other theories due to the ramifications of what alternate theories could mean.

Thanks BoneZ, I know that we have had differences and you provided what I wanted. A unbiased opinion and a theory of how you feel those actions occurred that day. However, I question why you believe there were explosives? Because it looked like a demolition or becuase there is evidence for a demolition. You brought up faith and that is why I am asking since I am not using faith nor NIST or the commission report to make up my mind on what happened. I watched it unfold live. I know people who were there. I believe the person on the 82nd floor who lived to say they watched a plane come straight at them. It was a normal day and no one can say it was not. 3 years after the Cole and we were complacent.

The 9/11 commission was not a white wash. Because a few members stated, after they were given additional funding, that enough was not done does not mean it is worthless to read. There is a plethora of information that is based on investigation and multiple interviews. It tells you how it happened and the failures of the CIA and the FBI. There were and still are both to blame in my eyes for 9/11.

The NIST report did not have to test for explosives. It is there to find out why the structure may have failed and how to make sure it does not happen again. Do you find it strange that Tower 1 is being built in an opposite fashion as the WTC 1 and 2? Because they know now that there is not a threat from a lost aircraft but from attack. NIST is there to make recommendations for future building. Now, they did address these issues in a addendum to the original report as there were several including drafts that are often quoted. Look at he most common and no drafts...only the final revision.

There are 100's of thousands of architects and engineers. I don;t think so but that is ok. Last I checked AETruth had 1,547 people in that field who came forward. You are choosing the minority because it fits your theory. I do not need a thoery, I saw what happened and have a different view of what the government did and what they covered up.

So, we are one in the same...in a way.

There is also no official conspiracy. That is just what happened. On 9/11/01, Planes hit the WTC and they collapsed. You cannot deny this. However, this was a natural and un-aided process. This is because there is no physical evidence. That is the elephant in the room and the killer of so many threads. There is none.

Everything else is placed into conspiracy...no planes...laser space based weapons...reptillian overlords...holograms...Even John Lear used to promote that one. They are good stories with thin evidence but enough to not cause critical thinking but critical belief. If i believe it then it must be true. This is not evidence it is bent perception. There is no credible evidence but there are great stories.

There is nothing in Science that dictates that towers should not fall the way they did on 9/11. Nothing. Please email anyone at MIT,CIT,Purdue, Stanford, etc and ask how they can explain how Science dictated that the towers could not have fallen like that. Not someone posting to a blog but someone who knows waht they are talking about because they live it.

There is no denial, there is acceptance. That no matter how bad you want to blame someone or something else, you can't because there is nothing to show you different. I have watched all of the losse change/etc videos and they are truly brainwashing material. Watch it without the sound and it is nothing but pictures of a tragedy.

Thanks for your input in a civil manner...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
    link   
    reply to post by St Udio

Sorry, I guess you did not explain myself about the Mossad. Did they know, yes, but did they plan/execute..no. If you were there then you know how valuable the smallest amount of intel is, especially on the ground. They knew just like the CIA and the FBI know. and ISI.

Now, you raise something interesting. I think MOssad allowing it to happen gives them the ability to open more defense contracts, but what would they gain from planning...they would have to much to lose.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
    link   

I believe that all people have a right to choose a side...to explore a theory...or to cultivate a movement for the truth. But 10 years later...where are you? How much closer to the truth are you than someone who understands the events of that day. Not blindly believes them but understands them. How 9/11 came to happen. Who it was , why it was and what it was. We are Rome, and the fires have begun.

Choosing a theory that contradicts simple physics should not be acceptable.

So why can't the nation that put men on the Moon EXPLAIN IN DETAIL how an airliner could obliterate a skyscraper 2000 times its own mass in less than two hours and come down in less than 18 seconds?

Physics is incapable of caring about nations or religions or conspiracies or death. All of those things are irrelevant to mass and velocity and energy. So the Truth Movement among Physicists known as SCIENCE should have led them to resolve this nonsense in 2002.

It is nothing but psychological bullsh# that keeps the physical results of 9/11 from being properly analyzed and explained. Who did it and why is another level of the problem and separate from what happened. But if airliners could not destroy the twin towers then much of the Arab terrorist conspiracy theory is a bunch of rubbish.

So getting lots of people around the world to comprehend some simple 300 year old Newtonian physics should affect how people think about what is going on in the world today and how we may want to run it in the future. A media full of nitwits that can't handle simple physics isn't worth paying attention to reporting anything complicated. That would mean not putting up with people talking vague bullsh# to focus our attention on trivial irrelevancies.

psik

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:14 PM
    link   

reply to post by St Udio

wow, now the israel firsters run our security agencies and you think they didn't have anything to gain from 9/11?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
    link   
    hold on, i just gotta say this...the op is leaving out so much information that is relevant and just blowing it all off as "come on guys can't we all just get along and believe the official story???huh???" yeah, not going to buy it, sorry....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    link   
    To the man on the moon comments and the one who stated I left too much out, that is the point. It is simple. All I asked was,

That is the truth that I found so where is yours and how long will you wait?

That is all I wanted to know. For all you guys know it is for a thesis and that is why I am here. I did not ask for evidence I asked how long you would wait. I mean, did you even read the whole thread?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
    link   

No one, you cannot say you did, no one, thought it was anything but terrorists on 9/11.

Of course you're technically right, Alex Jones thought they were terrorists, government terrorists.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
    link   
    reply to post by patternfinder

Run our agencies...no...keep information until they need something...yes... If you look back there was alot of tension with Israel and the US in the late 90's and into the Bush administration starting with the Clinton/Arafat/Oslo Accords.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join