It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Happen On Oct. 28th, 2011 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
October the 28th is a Friday.............i'm probably going to do some house work then sit on my big fat hairy arse and use the net or watch tv then do more house work then wait for the yelling screaming kids to get home from school and prepare for a hell filled weekend. I assume it's going to be a hot day so i might get in the cold bath and lock the door to hide from the kids.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I just found out that not only does the Mayan calander end this friday, not only is the financial markets tettering on the brink of collapse but
We are supposed to reach a planetary population of seven billion though I don't know if it will happen on this day but i do think we are about to enter into a new age! What this age entails depends on our ability to rise above our fear or panic because of it! I know I am truely tired of this whole scene; tired of the theives, cruelty, wars, hate, ignorance, poverty, pain and the rest! We are capable of so much more but because we are lazy, selfish, crude and are embarrassed by our own kindness, generousity, empathy, selflessness, love and freedom to express ourselves because someone else might be embarrassed by it and make fun of us and so we would choose to hide our sensitive side! This is the real crime with human nature and perhaps one of the changes would be more expression through our feminine selves! If we panic by a systemic collapse and suddenly become fearfull of being able to gain resources, then we will all lose! We must decide to remove the wolves from the herd and maintain our own resources! Each country must become mostly self sufficiant as well as self governing! We must leave our fear where it should have been left when we gave up walking on all fours to become bipedal! Goodluck, Godbless and peace be with you!

<< 1   >>

join