It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Happen On Oct. 28th, 2011 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
According to researchers like Ian Xel Lungold and Dr. Carl Johan Callerman, the true Mayan end date is not Dec.21st, 2012, but Oct.28, 2011. That's a difference of 13 months and three weeks earlier than the more modern or commonly accepted date. Why the difference? The researchers claim that he Dreamspell or 13 lunar-month calender upon which Arguelles and others based their calculations does not take into account the quarterly leap day(Feb.29) introduced into the Gregorian calendar by Pope Gregory in 1582, whereas the true Mayan calendar does. This pushes the end date almost 14 months ahead of schedule to Dec.21st, 2012(as calculated from Aug.of 3115 BC).

Ok, but what does this mean ? ...What will happen on this date ?

Well, to be honest with you I have no clue. Had no vision nor any vivid dream on it. In fact, I never had/felt a single "prophetic flash" in my life.

I`m sure many will be born and many will die on this date, but I guess this is a very normal situation.

However, I do know what happend in the past on this date and there are some quite interesting happenings to report:

- Oct. 28th 1746 (Peru): Lima in Peru is totaly destroyed by a major earthquake;

- Oct. 28th, 1887 (New York): Inauguration of the Statue of Liberty;

- Oct. 28th, 1922 (Italy): King Victor Emmanuel III hands over power to Mussolini who was supported by the military;

- Oct. 28th 1929 (USA): Wall Street crash ( Black Monday );

- Oct. 28th 1936 (Spain): Civil War;

- Oct. 28th 1946 (USA): Atomic Energy Commission was established;

- Oct. 28th 1948 (Israel): State of Israel Flag

- Oct. 28th 1955 (USA): Bill Gates (Microsoft founder) is born;

- Oct. 28th 1956 (Iran): President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is born.

- Oct. 28th 1962: Cuban Missile Crisis Ends;

- Oct 28th 2004: Ipod is launched

......... And there are a lot more events that happened on this date and you can find through google search

edit on 30-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
October 28th is the day after my birthday . . . there's pretty much a guarantee I will be somewhat hung over, tired and feeling the effects of the start of my 50th trip around the sun!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I'll be taking the boat outta the water for a winter's worth of dry dock too . . . which means the 29th will probably start out pretty much the same as the 28th . . .

After that, who knows . . .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

My guess I will have a huge financial loss on that day. My daughter will want a Halloween party again and......I will have to pay for all the expensive Halloween crap that entails.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
all those significant things u listed that happened on that date are irrelevant since u could probably pick any date and find the same if not more histological events. i don't know if the world will end or masses will die on oct 28 2011 nor does anyone else. since there's no way to prepare for something that noone knows what will happen then there's no point in worrying about something that u cant change might as well live for today not tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by toothpastert

Very true and agree with you. Not worried about this date or any other date at all ....just posted this as a curiousity thing for those who might find (or not) any kind of connection betwen the reported past events and the Mayan calendar prophecies

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No one really knows. My guess is nothing major will happen on this particular date. We live in troubled times however and changes will (have to) come.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sorry but you can pull up events like that for any day of the year.

Take today for instance (August 30th 2011)...

Here is the wiki entry for this date...

August 30th

Some interesting events happened on this date as well, for example...

1835 – Melbourne, Australia is founded.
1963 – The Hotline between the leaders of the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union goes into operation.
1972 – Cameron Diaz is born, American actress
1974 – A powerful bomb explodes at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries headquarters in Marunouchi, Tokyo, Japan. 8 are killed, 378 are injured. Eight left-wing activists are arrested on May 19, 1975 by Japanese authorities.
1984 – STS-41-D: The Space Shuttle Discovery takes off on its maiden voyage.
1995 – NATO launches Operation Deliberate Force against Bosnian Serb forces.
2003 – Charles Bronson Dies, American actor (b. 1921)

So what will happen on October 28th?

Lots of things, good & bad, just like every other day of the year as it has done for as long as the earth has been here.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

Very true as I already said above in my reply to toothpastert, but who knows if, for example, the president of Iran decides to celebrate his birthday with atomic bombs instead of fireworks

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
In the U.S. it just means 3 more shopping days until Halloween. Order your candy and animatronic ghoulish figures now, operators are standing by.

But wait, we'll double your order, just pay separate processing and shipping.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Maybe the Elite are actually planning something on that day because everyone's attention is on December 21st 2012?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Maybe the Elite are actually planning something on that day because everyone's attention is on December 21st 2012?

no if anything why not wait until after 2012 kinda of like the boy who cried wolf people will be less likely to believe/prepare for another disaster if so many have heard about 2012 and nothing happens..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's the day when fear-mongers will start focusing their attention on 2012 after their failed predictions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nothing special..business as usual

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess I`m just a prophet of past events

Of course everyday has it`s own relevant happenings to report in a future history book, but, there are quite a few interesting ones that happened on past Oct.s 28th though

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Also you forgot a couple other events that happened on October 28th:

306 was when the first proclaimed Roman Emperor was crowned
1636 was when the first college was established known today as Harvard University
1707 was the Hoei earthquake in Japan that caused over 5,ooo deaths
1775 was the start of the American Revolutionary War as well

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
October 28th is the date of my ex-girlfriend's birthday, someone I cared deeply about for nearly 10 years before we were actually together. She turned about to be an absolute horror of a human being that nearly caused me to end my life. This alone is enough to convince me that the end of the world correlates to this date.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My grandpa turns 95 on Oct 28th. He's still kickin' it and putting in 8-10 hrs a day in his yard and vegetable gardens.

He's like the Energizer Rabbit, bless him. He says he hopes he goes while outside pruning his roses

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
According to the date October 28th of this year, the orbital diagram shows that the earth will be going through the debris field of Elenin after it passes earth. You can see this clearly on the diagram.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't trust in "expiry" dates :\ They're usually never accurate. It's funny how many dates float around.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It is not the end of the world on both dates, rest assured.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join