It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll: Perry Leads GOP Race Even If Palin Runs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It appears more and more that Perry is going to be the nominee. With the majority of Tea Party support going to him over Romney or even Palin if she enters about seals the deal I think.

blogs.wsj.com...

To be sure, national polls mean little this early in a nominating process where state-by-state victories matter more than country-wide popularity. Mr. Perry is also relatively new and unvetted compared to Mr. Romney, now on his second presidential run. But if the race comes down to a Perry-Romney battle, current supporters of Rep. Michele Bachmann, pizza magnate Herman Cain and Rep. Ron Paul are unlikely to gravitate toward Mr. Romney. That means Mr. Romney will have to find a way to make inroads with them or build coalitions with other voters. Additionally, the poll raises the question of how much oxygen is left for Ms. Palin should she enter the race. The poll’s data show that, for now, Mr. Perry is the clear favorite of tea party supporters. Ms. Palin won support from 10% of voters, leaving her in third place just ahead of Mrs. Bachmann.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am worried because ATS predicted this well before he decided to run. I am from Canada so I have no way of knowing; is he really GWB on steroids?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How would it even be possible that a person saying he wants to start more wars would be elected. If we have that many brainwashed people still here, then we deserve whatever we have coming. We have been starving for a non-establishment candidate, and yet this is our answer. Rick "BilderburgerLets start more wars, our great grandchildren will have to pay for" Perry

We are such a ridiculous nation.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Go, go, Gov. Perry!!! It's time we had a GOOD christian in the white house. Not like that muslin antichrist obama, spawn of satan.

Perry/Palin...got a nice ring to it! The whole country is prayin for ya!

edit on 29-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by kro32

Go, go, Gov. Perry!!! It's time we had a GOOD christian in the white house. Not like that muslin antichrist obama, spawn of satan.

Perry is no true Christian. Gosh, how can you be SO gullible. True Christians don't cheat on their wives and force deadly vaccines on young girls for payback fron a pharm company. Please don't be fooled by this man. The media loves him because he works for their bosses. Please, a true Christian, Rick Perry is NOT!

Pray that God grant you the gift of a true spirit of discernment and the truth will be revealed to you. While you are at it, maybe pray that all Christians receive that gift. Our country CANNOT afford a Rick Perry presidency.
edit on 29-8-2011 by robyn because: fix

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Rick Perry scares me. Almost as much as the fact that he has that many supporters...
unless they are lying to cover-up all the support Ron Paul has, but I wouldn't put it past the people in this fine nation to support "George Bush on steroids."
Seriously, Perry is the opposite of what this country needs. He would expand the government ten times as much as GWB and BHO have combined. And he would expand it so as to benefit his corporate overlords, and would take away most of our privacy and rights.
He is very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn

reply to post by kro32

Perry is no true Christian. Gosh, how can you be SO gullible. True Christians don't cheat on their wives and force deadly vaccines on young girls for payback fron a pharm company. Please don't be fooled by this man. The media loves him because he works for their bosses. Please, a true Christian, Rick Perry is NOT! Pray for the Spirit of Discernment and the truth will be revealed to you.

lol he was using sarcasm. I see you missed his wink at the end.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by robyn

reply to post by kro32

Perry is no true Christian. Gosh, how can you be SO gullible. True Christians don't cheat on their wives and force deadly vaccines on young girls for payback fron a pharm company. Please don't be fooled by this man. The media loves him because he works for their bosses. Please, a true Christian, Rick Perry is NOT! Pray for the Spirit of Discernment and the truth will be revealed to you.

lol he was using sarcasm. I see you missed his wink at the end.

LOL
Thanks. I need new glasses.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The poll refers to a gallup poll done last week that showed that republicans who support the Tea Party would vote for Perry.

As far as I know (as a Tea Party member) he does NOT embrace the ideals that the Tea Party stands for.

Just my humble opinion.

edit on 29-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Perry is a Bilderberger, if you don't think he's getting the nomination you are clueless. Just another puppet.
edit on 29-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Blasphemy.....The only hope we have left is in Gov. Perry and the anointed one Ex Gov. Palin!!!!!!!!!!!

We're prayin for ya P/P!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

A poll by CNN? It seems that CNN Has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Perry is a Bilderberger, if you don't think he's getting the nomination you are clueless. Just another puppet.
edit on 29-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

Just like the past presidents were Bilderberger elites.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

As far as I know (as a Tea Party member) he does NOT embrace the ideals that the Tea Party stands for.

I say "so what"

He has a nice full head of hair and white teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

This definitely splashes some cold urine in my face and wakes me up to the sad reality of how stupid people really are in this country. Who the hell would want to elect somebody who wants to continue fighting the wars? His own campaign website doesn't even address the wars, is that not an important issue or something?

I am just completely shocked.......let's just elect somebody who will keep the wars going! I love the Drug War! I love the Patriot Act and Guantanamo Bay as well! Yay for lowering taxes while fighting wars and fixing our economy through prayer! I love inequality for gay people! Wait, nevermind, my cranium is not filled with fecal matter.

Rick Perry on the issues. There's a chart on that link that shows whether he opposes or supports an issue, and I'm going to post some excerpts just to give you guys an idea of what kind of person is likely to be our next president. I'm going to post the main ones that make me despise this fella:

Strongly Opposes topic 3:
Same-sex domestic partnership benefits
Strongly Favors topic 4:
Teacher-led prayer in public schools
Favors topic 19:
Drug use is immoral: enforce laws against it
Strongly Opposes topic 11:
Make taxes more progressive
Strongly Favors topic 15:
Expand the armed forces
Strongly Opposes topic 14:
The Patriot Act harms civil liberties--"Unsettled policy on Guantanamo signals weakness to enemies"
Strongly Opposes topic 17:
US out of Iraq & Afghanistan

edit on 29-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Perry/Palin...got a nice ring to it! The whole country is prayin for ya! Please tell me he's joking, Palin?

Is this guy serious or is my sarcasm detector broke?

Nvm, it's broken. Thank god! Palin....(shudder)
edit on 29-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I say "so what"

He has a nice full head of hair and white teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right.
Style over substance.
How about a reality show for the election?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
For the record the only people who want a perry are paid to want a perry. with all due respect Kro, just let everyone in on the fact you are out of touch, or a paid troll. hug your tv bcuz you must assume its telling you only the sugar-coated truth.

just saying.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

ya your right there is nothing on Rick perry site that has Topics of Foreign Conflicts etc if you ask that is very strange.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He won't be elected. There aren't enough whacko nuts out there to get him in. It would just mean 4 more years of Obama if they nominate Bachman, Perry or Palin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join