It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The Truth You're Not being Told The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So here it is, some things worth mentioning is when he talks about the earthquakes and what not, hasn't there been an earthquake/hurricane w/e in NY?

Im not sure if i believe this guy though, since whenever someone tells the truth about something top secret, such as reptilians, TPTB etc,vaccines, dumbing down of society etc, i get goosebumps.
I'm not sure if the world is going to end due to ELENIN/Nibiru, but i kind of believe it.

What i see going on here, is that maybe we won't die, since the rulers of this planet, the reptilians, and the black op scientists, the same guys behind the SR 71, and other craft, is that they have technology to maybe move the earth out of harms way, or either destroy Nibiru.
But heres another thing.....they say Nibiru is the planet of the gods, when the dino's faced extinction due to a meteor hitting the earth, Nibiru.
The gods from Nibiru, who came in and not wiped out the dino's, but engineered them into the reptilians?

So anyways, whats the general thoughts on this?
Is Nibiru the end?
Is it coming?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 30/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This video has been posted before, and I wouldn't believe anything in it.

All those earthquake dates and "alignments" are not exactly correct. I am sure you could attribute every earthquake ever to some random alignment or another anyway. If you ask me this guy is full of it and just making money out of his silly little seminars. He will look like a fool, at the end of the month. Oh scratch that - he looks like a fool already.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
pelase stop posting this same stuff over, and over

and over...

over?

damnit its not over?!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Duplicate thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cant watch an hours worth of video without even knowing what its about

Think il go look at the existing threads that actually explain it

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My bad i didnt realize, go ahead and close this.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Please use this already ongoing thread 2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011

Thread closed

Sauron

new topics

top topics

join