It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The quake predicted in the video did not happen. Considering how many people felt the quake there was virtually no damage. There are so many quakes every day it is trivial for people to point to quakes and say after the fact, "That's what I was talking about."

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I find what he is sying interesting but get that alot of this is setting fear into people. Am i right in guessing to anyone who has seen this that part 2 with Crystal is about our soals and soal groups and how we all chose to be hear and in our roles and the relationships we have with each other.Then eventualy the solution to all of this is to conect with the sole we are and discover what we have lernt from past lives ( which Crystal can help with through regression for a small fee of course) Ha Ha

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
All I will say is all this guy info is not correct, in proving any part of his info is incorrect, also proves more of his info could be, wrong.
I refer to black square in google sky that can not be seen, this is simply data from original DSS image made in 1958, it was just a bad pic from get go.
It is possible to fill in this black box with more current data, if someone pursues to see what is in black box, stars are in black box.
My real concern would be, the real solar flares that do exist and everyone should try and prepare for, as this has already occurred in I think 1859, has been documented.

On September 27, if I was this guy might need a place to hide, for while.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I tried looking up his partner Crystal mentioned in the video. I stumbled across an accusation of Alexander Retrov not being quite who he appears. The name is an anagram if Trevor Alexander, cleard of having a threes up with his missus and a minor in Melbourne. Same guy? Disinfo? Who knows?

www.theage.com.au...

I watched the video last night and found it interesting. Although id have to check his dates and everything personally. I suppose time will tell. I've just stumbled across that article when I seen someone comment on the anagram on one of their articles.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
September 25th is my Birthday

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So here it is, some things worth mentioning is when he talks about the earthquakes and what not, hasn't there been an earthquake/hurricane w/e in NY?

Im not sure if i believe this guy though, since whenever someone tells the truth about something top secret, such as reptilians, TPTB etc,vaccines, dumbing down of society etc, i get goosebumps.
I'm not sure if the world is going to end due to ELENIN/Nibiru, but i kind of believe it.

What i see going on here, is that maybe we won't die, since the rulers of this planet, the reptilians, and the black op scientists, the same guys behind the SR 71, and other craft, is that they have technology to maybe move the earth out of harms way, or either destroy Nibiru.
But heres another thing.....they say Nibiru is the planet of the gods, when the dino's faced extinction due to a meteor hitting the earth, Nibiru.
The gods from Nibiru, who came in and not wiped out the dino's, but engineered them into the reptilians?

So anyways, whats the general thoughts on this?
Is Nibiru the end?
Is it coming?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Buy three weeks of food and water. NOW! Network with friends, find some sort of underground or other fire-proof shelter away from direct sunlight during Sept 10-13. There will be solar flares and cme that will fry most electronics. There may be a solar recoil from magnetic de-coupling of elenin if that happens the sun may increase by up to three orders of magnitude in intensity momentarily. This means 1KW per square centimeter possible peak radiance. Also possible is the inverse; a dip by up to three orders of magnitude at the coupling stage. If this happens the sun will dim and the temperatures could drop to as low as -17 to -65 degC

After this you will see a second "Sun" on the 14th or 15. It will get bigger and eclipse the real sun on or about Sept 25-27 2011 with totality on September 26th. During this time there will be a huge earthquake, all over the earth 9 to 12 magnitude quakes. Elenin will be dim red with plasma from the sun covering it. Day side the sky will be a dim weird red color, night side it will have vivid auroras. It is likely the "dark knight" happens here. At this point there will be EMI so bad it will fry anything electronic that is left, and cause physical and psychedelic effects similar to the shaman's drug Ayahuasca or really, really, high dose mushrooms, that will last three days or so. After it is over there will be a lot of people who are insane or dead.

Later one can expect acid rain from nitrogen oxide and volcanic gases, and the sky will glow a weird green color for a few weeks.

If you survive this there will be a violent earthquake again in October and a possible meteor pummeling in late November. with the worst possible one a small asteroid smacking into the northern Atlantic ocean. At this point I think this would be a non-event compared to everything else.

Pray to god this does not happen, Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I think the two people who stared this ridiculous, unsubstantiated, and often impossible prediction have been doing some of said mushrooms.

And I mean a LOT.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ok not to down play ANYTHING at all September 25 is the day of my birth.... I have an Idea... Lets all get together and have one Bad** party... we will make foil hats, make little Haiku's , have have divination rod contest. and play the movie Night of the Comet on a loop!!! any takers???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by willie75

Night of the comet? The one where all the people turn into red dust?

Tempting. Very tempting, indeed.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

The real question about this is where is part too? I searched for it but did not find a thing. I found out there are 4 parts but realized that it was the part 1 split in 4 parts ... The spiritual part really interest me and I want to find it out.

Thanks in advance

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Only watched the first few minutes. I generally don't buy into this sort of thing. There have been too many people, being consistently wrong, for me to put any real stock in it.

He was off a couple of days for the Virginia quake, (still impressive, mind you) and that was only a magnitude 5.9 quake. Also, if I listened correctly, there was a milder quake when Elenin was actually closer.

His dating is impressive, (three fairly consistent hits) but I think he is probably radically overestimating the potential magnitude of the quakes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This is how it should look in those photos...

the last image seems to be the main one used for Elenin, which could very well be of another more prominent past comet, how would we know for sure?
There's just a lot of "unusualness" about this comet.

Why exactly is it how it should look?
Because it's more spherical perhaps?

Anyhow, you're right about it being a picture of another comet. Comet Wild to be exact, all the info about that picture can be found here..... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-8-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Weird. Last time i checked this vid. The date was august 17.
This guys bodylanguage gives me the creeps.

Because what i stated 1st, i'd say this guy is full of crockdoodoo.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
First 5 minutes and he says there was going to be a major earthquake on Aug 17, 2011. Checked data heaps of little earthquakes all over the globe but nothing as spectacular as this guy was alluding too!.
Move along Folks nothing to see here!

earthquake-report.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I read this complete thread before watching the vid. I always do, that way I have all the theories to use as I watch.
How is it that not one person mentioned the lady in bondage on the left?
Only one poster suggested the items in the room may mean something, along with the flashes at key words (I watched without sound at first to get the symbolism) but no one seems to be interested in the hanging lady/mermaid, whatever she is.
Whats up with that even being in there? What was/is it for? Nothing normal, not with the spotlights on her. Very strange.
So strange I believe Hoax would describe this video.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

There are so many quakes 6 and above that it is rather easy to claim that a particular quake matches a prediction. The Virginia quake was not the predicted quake.

Did this joker get any hits? NO.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
I read this complete thread before watching the vid. I always do, that way I have all the theories to use as I watch.
How is it that not one person mentioned the lady in bondage on the left?
Only one poster suggested the items in the room may mean something, along with the flashes at key words (I watched without sound at first to get the symbolism) but no one seems to be interested in the hanging lady/mermaid, whatever she is.
Whats up with that even being in there? What was/is it for? Nothing normal, not with the spotlights on her. Very strange.
So strange I believe Hoax would describe this video.

I noticed that too and was really creeped out by it! Only watched a few minutes of the vid cause I kept getting distracted by the lady hanging by her wrists! Intentional maybe?
As for the dude, I dont believe him, nothing happened on the 17th and if something that massive were to happen later this month surely there'd be signs of it now? That stuff wouldnt just hit out of the blue would it?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Care to wager money on this?
You seem so sure that it will happen, so you shouldn't have a problem signing over your house to me

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anyways,, Part 2 is finally out on Youtube....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A number of people have attempted to recalculate the calendar end date. Of course, none of these people stopped there. They all have offered their own story as to what exactly will happen, blending the theories of others and then calling it their own. And that is why they came up with their own date to begin with: so that people would be more inclined to listen to the rest of what they had to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join