It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all of you should feel pride and satisfaction regarding exposing the false flag 9/11 attacks upo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
In my opinion we have won the battle world wide for exposing the 9/11 Conspiracy.

On the BBC today is this:
BBC 9/11 Conspiacy Theories

This is quite unprecedented because this is the first time the BBC has atleast bothered to address the issue. They are even allowing people to comment. Please do comment there if you have the time.

Most people around the globe see the 9/11 attacks for what they really are; a false flag attack!

All the analysis, all the posts, all the time spent has paid off. There is no way this is going to be swept under the carpet.

Keep the fire of truth burning bright. Keep the passion for justice. I tell you it does work.

Keep the pressure on. We owe it to all the victims of this; those who died in the buildings and planes, all the emergency workers who are still dying, all the innocent Iraqi, Afghani citizens, U.S and British troops. The casualties have been far and wide. It was deliberately initiated and the world is coming to realise this.

Finally, a note to TPTB: You can't get away with stuff like this. You will be found out. People are not dumb. The truth always comes out.

You are no better than The Third Reich (and I thought my Jewish brothers would have learnt from that, but they did not).

Well, here we are in the mess of it all, still.

(I dedicate this thread to the memory of the emergency workers and victims of the WTC Attacks).

Peace, love and JUSTICE!

Michael.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
9/11 was a Jihad attack on American soil. It was an attempt to force our culture to submit to Islamic Imperialism in an effort to establish Islam across the planet as instructed by Mohammed. It was just one of many Jihad attacks that have brought down civilization after civilization.

Jihad is the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

If you believe that, that's cool! Your brain. In my opinion you are allowing lies into your thoughts.

I am sure you will say the same about me. Which one of us is right? It has to be one of us, doesn't it.

I am all for The State of Israel. That is why this has to be addressed. If Israel does not change tact then I believe they are doomed in the very near future. Power balances change (if you look at history).

If you look at the comments on the BBC you will of course understand that most people in the world do not believe the official version.

I am in the majority (for once), lol!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Which one of us is right? It has to be one of us, doesn't it.

Does it indeed? So, either the official story is correct or the conspiracy theorists (or 9/11 truth movement) are right.
Are there not other theories or methods that neither side is discussing? I would suggest that there are.
Beware both "sides" of this argument as I believe that both are leading away from the real answers to what happened on that day.
Remember that intelligence agencies have a long history of infiltrating various organizations, the 9/11 truth movement is not an exception.
It wasn't fires or explosives or thermite that brought the towers down, The evidence says it was something else entirely.
If we cannot think outside the box we're never going to get to the bottom of it.
But that's just my opinion on the matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
because you actually looked where the msm obviously wouldn't, and found proof, evidence that puts the OS to question.
questions that still cant really even be answered by gov today.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Numerous official reports have been published since the Twin Towers fell, but just when a piece of evidence casts doubt on one theory, the focus then shifts to the next "unanswered question".

This line here from your source is just about all they have to say to sum up the article. On this site, in other media I have heard and read an almost unending list of conspiracy theories regarding the 9/11 attacks. Questions are raised and normally these questions are answers. When the answer does come out, the conspiracy therists move onto the next question that, in their minds, has not been answered, and so on and so on.

Amazingly the conspiracy theorists who believe that this was an inside job or 'false flag' attack are also the first to point out how the government of the United States is lacking in the brains department nd can never do anything correct. But they had the ability to pull off this great conspiracy over the unwitting world?

Which is it?
Is the US government so inept?
Or are they of such great ability and intelligence that they could pull this event off?
And only the conspiracy theorists grasping at straws after straws once questions are answered know the truth?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The "battle" is in no way won if you are trying to convince everyone that 9/11 was an inside job. The majority in this country do not agree. I do not agree. No one has admitted to the attacks (save for the people the official story is blaming). How can you claim victory? Sound like George Bush on the naval ship.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If TPTB in the US have all these great abilities to cover up their dastardly deeds why didn’t they plant a few nerve gas bombs in Iraq? That way George Bush could have claimed he was right for going back into Iraq. How hard would it have been to air drop a couple in the dead of night and then claim to dig them up?

No this whole ‘truther’ movement is nothing more than a new version of alien abductions. The BBC is just turning a buck on the back of the truthers just like they do the UFO crowd.

Ten years and the truthers haven’t identified a single perpetrator .
Ten years and the truthers don’t have one piece of evidence suitable for court.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Which is it?
Is the US government so inept?
Or are they of such great ability and intelligence that they could pull this event off?

Its quite simple, in the eyes of the conspiracist the government or "powers that be" are very, very clever. However, the conspiracist is just more clever. Its an ego thing. That's why once one of the conspiracist latches on to his/her pet theory there is just no letting go.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good to see BBC isn't ignoring us. I'm not exactly sure what happened on 9/11, but in my opinion the official story is compeltely bogus. There are contradictions, and they even state in the reports that they had to increase the variables (amount of fuel, weight on the floors, oxygen being pumped into the fire) dramatically before they could achieve the same results as the ones that occured on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Also, one persons ultimate proof is seen as another persons fictitious rambling! No definitive proof exists for much of what is considered 'conspiracy'! Is is opinion based on belief and disjointed fact collection!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Gotta love the sheeptards trying to regroup after a hit, yes fellas, we are winning.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ireply to post by Revolution9

First off, I have absolutely 0 trust in BBC, let alone any mainstream news network to give us an honest, and unbiased analysis of these "conspiracy theories". BBC was the news network that reported the collapse of WTC7 15 minutes before it happened, then had some technical difficulties during that interview. Some see that as an honest prediction of an unprecedented event (skyscrapercollapsing due to fire damage), but I see it as proof that the media is controlled and was being handed scripts.

The mainstream media is controlled, biased, and corrupt. Think for yourself and do your own research, the 4th branch of government is just as corrupt as the other three.

1. Failure to intercept the hijacked planes.....
Gross incompetence on the part of our multi-billion dollar taxpayer funded air defense system, got it. Maybe I'm crazy, but is this not a massive contradiction?:

Air traffic controller Colin Scoggins was in constant contact with the military and did not see any lack of response. There was confusion and a lack of communication between the civilian air traffic control (FAA) and the military.

2. Collapse of the Twin Towers

Official reports say: An extensive inquiry by the National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded that the planes severed and damaged support columns and dislodged fire-proofing.
Yes, an extensive inquiry that did not explain the structural behavior of the towers during the collapse.

Around 10,000 gallons of jet fuel were spewed over many floors starting widespread fires. Temperatures of up to 1,000C caused the floors to sag and the perimeter columns to bend, causing the sounds of "explosions".
If that much jet fuel spilled, what was the fuel source for that big explosion? I'm no expert, but common sense tells me the inital explosions were ignited by jet fuel.

Now, onto their "1000* C" claim, that's a lie, but I'm not even remotely suprised. They must not have read the "extensive inquiry" provided by the organization whose ass they're kissing:

NIST determined that there was no evidence that any of the samples had reached temperatures above 600 ºC.

The initial jet fuel fires themselves lasted at most a few minutes

Controlled demolition is always carried out from the bottom floors up, yet this collapse started at the top.
Their logic here is that the theory of a top-down demolition has no historical precedent, so it couldn't have occured. Using that logic I can say that the theory of a fire-caused total collapse of a skyscraper has no historical precedent, so it couldn't have occured.

No evidence has ever been found of explosive charges despite the extensive hand searches and there is no evidence of any pre-cutting of columns or walls, which is routinely carried out in a controlled demolition.
True, but NIST didn't look for evidence of explosive charges:

Finally, NIST has stated that if found no corroborating evidence to suggest that explosives were used to bring down the buildings. NIST did not conduct tests for explosive residue and as noted above, such tests would not necessarily have been conclusive. Therefore, our requests for corrections (items f-h) are denied.
Source

3. Attack on the Pentagon...
I don't like to touch this subject anymore because there's evidence backing both sides and I lean more towards the Boeing 757 side now, but Lloyd Englands interview always has me questioning it.

Continued in my next post thanks to the newly added character limit.
edit on 29-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

4. The fourth plane - United Airlines flight 93...

here are clear photographs showing aircraft wreckage and the cockpit voice recorder, which showed there had been a passenger revolt and the hijackers had deliberately crashed the plane.
I think Flight 93 was shot down by our military after they finally got their s*** together after a day of confusion. Members of the military also strongly suggest that:

We received a report from the FAA that Flight 93 had turned off it's transponder, had turned, and now was heading towards Washington DC. The decision was made to try to go in and intercept Flight 93...It was about 10:03 that the fighters reported that Flight 93 had crashed. --Brigadier General W Montague Winfield

The words that I remember as clear as day was 'We will take lives in the air to preserve lives on the ground'...United Airlines Flight 93 will not be allowed to reach Washington DC. --Colonel Bob Marr
From here. Wait, wait, wait, nevermind, the BBC closed the book on this one:

In addition, the military never gave orders to the air force to shoot the commercial airliner down.
They say it's so, believe it or you're crazy.

5. Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7...

A three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded that the building collapsed because of uncontrolled fires, started by the collapse of the nearby North Tower, and which burnt for seven hours.
"Three year investigation", it sounds so professional and legitimate! Those three years yielded the theory that a single core column failure caused the building to collapse. Here's where the fires should be in order to satisfy their theory, and here's an actual image of that area showing the fires burned out: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1f0f2287815.jpg[/atsimg]

How a single core column failure could cause a symmetrical collapse remains unexplained. "The Impossible Collapse Of WTC7" in my signature explains how the collapse according to the official story is impossible.

No evidence has ever been found of explosive charges and there are no recordings of a series of very loud explosions that would have been expected with controlled demolition.
Explosive testimonies (both Twin Towers and WTC7):

Furthermore, there is an alternative explanation for the "thermitic material" the sceptical scientists found in the dust - it is just a type of primer paint. It's calculated 1,200,000 tonnes of building materials were pulverised at the World Trade Center and most minerals are present in the dust (not necessarily in a large quantity). More extensive sampling of the dust has not found any evidence of thermite or explosives, says a report from the US Geological Survey and another from RJ Lee.
Yep, primer paint that's reacts when ignited, even though the paint samples tested in this paper didn't exhibit the same characteristics as these mysterious paint chips found in the dust: journalof911studies.com...

I'm sure this image of a white hot flame is also just some primer paint: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbed08b1452e.jpg[/atsimg]

What really makes me sick is all of the comments on that website saying things like "Only idiots question the official story, terrorists attacked our country and that's all that happened". I guess the false-flag was a complete success. The wars and restriction of our freedoms have been successfully justified by those attacks, and anybody who questions the attacks is labeled an idiot, crazy, unpatriotic, ignorant, or something like that.

I think our last hope at showing people that it was a false-flag attack is the AE911 documentary coming out in two weeks which has tons of expert interviews explaining why the official explanation is inaccurate and how it must have been a controlled demolition.

edit on 29-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
People can beat their drum about this stuff until they're blue in the face and it;s not going to change anything. Why? Because you can't prove something that never happened. Just like JFK... 10, 20, 30... even 50 years from now... somebody somewhere will no doubt, still be droning on about how this wasn't what it was and was some giant conspiracy. And just like today, there will still be no evidence proving it was... Because there isn't any. So rather than waste the rest of your life trying to prove elephants fly... Why not just try to enjoy life. You'll feel a lot better.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I can't believe the amount of you that believe in the official story. Yet on that day when those buildings came down, I could tell there was more then meets the eye going on. Well i hold no judgements for anyones beliefs! maybe it's just some people wont believe the discrepancies in the official story because it shatters their belief system. Because of your patriotic faith in the representitive government of this once great land. I'm sure i could spout off many unexplainable events, witnesses or even video evidence but your belief system is so entrenched as to totally deny any proof of wrongdoing. When we refuse to do the research because we are afraid of what we might find then we know we have a problem with the truth. If this is not the case then i apologize but if it is then it's up to each of us to realize why we wont keep an open mind to the possibilities. Until the day comes when we allow for the possibility of even the most outragous of theories. until that day we are all biased.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If you look at the comments on the BBC you will of course understand that most people in the world do not believe the official version.

actually if you click on "all comments" then click "highest rated" you will see the top rated comments are ridiculing 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Then if you click "lowest rated" you will see the lowest rated comments are those espousing the "inside job" angle.

The complete opposite of what you claim. You better quickly make another conspiracy theory on how the rated comments are rigged by tptb/bbc/illuminati etc
edit on 17-9-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
9/11 was a Jihad attack on American soil. It was an attempt to force our culture to submit to Islamic Imperialism in an effort to establish Islam across the planet as instructed by Mohammed. It was just one of many Jihad attacks that have brought down civilization after civilization.

Jihad is the conspiracy.

Yeah and the cow jumped over the moon!

You can not get an education watching hollywood films or BBC propaganda and had you spent more time learning physics, maths or history then i don't thing you would be talking parrot fashion in repeating what we hear on Fox news day after day.

Have a bar-b-q and see if it melts and falls over after you light the fire to see what i mean

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9This is quite unprecedented because this is the first time the BBC has atleast bothered to address the issue. They are even allowing people to comment. Please do comment there if you have the time.

The BBC addressed the issue in the "Conspiracy Files" program about WTC7 back in 2008.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If your idea of a resounding victory is a web page knocked up by some hack at the BBC ridiculing your ideas then you haven't set the bar that high.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join