It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all of you should feel pride and satisfaction regarding exposing the false flag 9/11 attacks upo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am new here. I watched what was on TV and personal cameras on the net.Some things can be read, but like most government reports are hundred if not thousands of pages. Then you have to believe they are true. If they are the only information available then what are we supposed to believe. I found mountains of stuff on hurricane Katrina, but that was what I was looking for.

My problem is there is so much of info on 9/11 that I am not sure I can read, or take all the information in, and their are so many different views on this.

So what are the theory that seem the most likely.... I do not need 100 different ones, just a place to start...

Thanks all
Papa

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Papagrune

Well, the theory that requires the least complexity simply states that the administration strongly suspected some act of terrorism but failed to take the necessary measures to prevent it because they wanted a pretext for war. On the most innocent level you could say that they suspected maybe a car bomb or shooting with a minimal or no loss of life but with actors that could be easily traced backed to the Arab middle east, not the mass murder that was witnessed on 9/11.

Proceeding from that you have a myriad of complex plots that would put Rube Goldeberg to shame, including, but not limited to:

Thermite planted in the World Trade center buildings to effect their collapse
Remote controlled planes.
Fake plane crash at Shanksville
Plane flying over the Pentagon with or without missile attack,

And on and on and on.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok thanks... I liked Rube Goldburg, I could not wait from week to week to see his new ones in the news paper... But I digress. Sorry bout that... i will start my very large reading effort.... Glad to be here folks.

<< 1   >>

join