It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs! Is It Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
Not only that, but it's going to end up deterring people like me, and so many others, who'd love to see "incontravertible evidence" from actually visiting these threads.

Ok, so what in your wisdom would mean incontrovertible evidence? Oh I know already. Aliens landing on top of the White House and beaming themselves down into Obama's office! And then allowing themselves to be dissected where their parts would be sent for analysis all over America and then finally put back. The aliens would then leave with a bow and a, "Thank you guys. It's been a great visit!" They probably may even leave a 'Thank You' note. Jeeeez!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The OP is right in the sense that these things are proof that there are Unidentified Flying Objects on earth. We do not know what causes this phenomena. Is this new? No, maybe just to the OP. Is it aliens? We don't know. Probably something more along the lines of atmospheric, but if you read the research papers and I mean really read them, you will see the authors try to stay away from the ETH but cannot discount hints of intelligence and reactive behaviors. Does this mean they are ET or does it mean there's some type of life form native to earth that we have no clue about? I love this topic, thanks OP

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i give

edit on 29-8-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah, it's terrible that I linked directly to the Hessdalen research page.

edit on 29/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you will bare with me, I shall endeavour to explain this subject as best I can.

U --- unidentified. This would tend to refer to something with which you have had no previously familiar contact.

F --- flying. Normally something which is moving under it's own power and above the ground.

O ---object. Something which is preceived to be made up of any number of types of physical matter.

With this explaination you can see that although ufos are truely real, they may or may not be from some other planet or civilization.

Now if this UFO lands and the occupant emerge from it asking to be taken to our leaders; it becomes a different matter all together.
edit on 29-8-2011 by hdutton because: new thought

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
But then the question is: what is this 'unusual light phenomena'? What is producing it?

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Good question!
No idea.

More info:
www.hessdalen.org...

A VERY Bad Answer to a VERY Good Question...

Here a good thread on this incredible Topic www.abovetopsecret.com...
And all the documentary with witnesses, sightings of incredible objects that hovering on that valley, data, scientiific evidences, and amazing comments from Researchers Phd.s and Phisics University's Professors

I'm confused why you think Chadwickus gave a bad answer, Arken...
...Didn't he provide a link directly to the preeminent Hessdalen lights research page, which is the main source of information contained in the link you provided?

I mean, he gave basically the same answer you gave -- i.e., there is lots of research and information, but no cause has been pinpointed.

edit on 8/29/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by homeslice
Sorry where is the science?
edit on 29-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

Science - Knowledge of any kind

The grass is green. I know the grass is green, thats science.
Now the real question?

Knowing something is not science.

Science is the process used to get to that conclusion.

You don't know that grass is green. The grass at my home is yellow.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Each situation has to be studied individually. To try and use any single case as proof that some sort of global thing is occurring, is not logical. In this particular case, they claim all these unusual things are being seen. Yet, the best actual evidence they show is something that looks like no more than a plane with it's landing light on. Theoretically that could be something more than that I suppose, but it doesn't prove that. When a solid answer doesn't exist, then it would be prudent to assume the MOST likely explanation... Not the least likely. Where is the investigative work done by these 'scientists' showing what air traffic was in the area during these times? Nada. This is basic stuff. Seems like a poor effort.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

lol you really should watch the whole documentary, it's great. Aliens? Maybe, but, probably not. Still an awesome phenomena.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join