It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs! Is It Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well, for starters, I do believe in the existence of advanced ET civilizations in the Universe. After all it's billions of years old. Some ET cultures could be so far technologically advanced that they could be hopping around star systems as a matter of course even before the Solar System was formed!

But then, the bottom line is that there is no proof that they've actually visited us. But here's some astonishing footage from Norway's 24 hour UFO observatory established specifically for photographing strange goings-on out there.

Have a look at the video in the link below. What do you think? As for me, I'm still on the fence, but hanging on precariously!!

The Evidence

According to those scientists, "The phenomenon is here - and it's real"

edit on 29-8-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I wouldn't consider this good evidence for proof of UFO's, it's just a choppy video like the rest of them, still interesting though.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Hessdalen, proof of unusual light phenomena, not proof of intelligent life though.

Plenty of threads here about the place.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sorry where is the science?
edit on 29-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Hessdalen, proof of unusual light phenomena, not proof of intelligent life though.

But then the question is: what is this 'unusual light phenomena'? What is producing it?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Either I can time travel or this has been done before and not that long ago judging by the date on the time machine.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Good question!

No idea.

More info:

www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I think this was posted already. Not 100% sure though.

As for the video, pretty amazing stuff! I've been watching UFO videos for 2 years but I could never tell if something like this was real or not (opinion wise). When it comes to this, you could say I'm neutral.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Science - Knowledge of any kind

The grass is green. I know the grass is green, thats science.
Now the real question?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't see it as proof of aliens but proof that some people are taking the subject more seriously.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs!

Is It Real?,

As for me, I'm still on the fence,

u said it all...

1st ...an over- hyped thread title... ( penalties should apply ! )

2nd ...a long vid that has WHAT? some specks of light, + not much more...

3rd ... you said it again...

the bottom line is that there is no proof that they've actually visited us.

so where is this thread going...???

is it 100% proof as U claim, or NOT???

i believe there are UFOs, as i have seen two...
but have no proof, just my eyes and memory...

+ they are dangerous things to depend on, believe it or not...

i am not sure what sort of proof will ever suffice,
now we are in the electronic age of FAKERY...

seeya

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I live in Norway and I’ve seen the phenomena with my own eyes back in 90’s. There are no scientific explanations about it.

The whole thing is like chasing the rainbows, the more you get closer to these (lights) the farther they seems to be with no radar signatures (optical only). I really doubt the Hessedalen phenomena’s about a physical or fine machinery devices as we would like to explain and express the UFO’s.

It is more like light shows with no evidence of its origin or physical body…

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The title of your thread makes it sound like you've found something new , Hessdalen is not new , nor is it Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs .
As to the question "Is It Real" , yes it is , its been studied and discussed for years .

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Science - Knowledge of any kind

The grass is green. I know the grass is green, thats science.
Now the real question?

Except the grass isn't green. You simply perceive it as green but the grass absorbs all the colors *except* green. The green is within you, and you activate the perception of it due to perception of particles of light that are touching *you*, not the grass. The grass is simply reflecting it. So in a manner of speaking... the grass is actually every color *but* green... much like you are defined by that which you absorb, not that which you reflect. However others only see you as you reflect, not as you are.

So no, science is the recognition that the grass *isn't* green despite all illusions to the contrary in your brain. This is why we have to be prepared for some of our most basic assumptions about reality to get flipped around sometimes... because perception is not reality, though it does create *your* reality.

Namaste!
edit on 29-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs!

...and then you ask "is it real?"

How can it be simultaneously "incontravertible" and yet leave you "sitting on the fence"?
Seriously. I just wish people would stop posting threads like this... it's just painful, it really is.

Not only that, but it's going to end up deterring people like me, and so many others, who'd love to see "incontravertible evidence" from actually visiting these threads.

So please... stop crying wolf. For all of us.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Science has given us the knowledge on how to capture events such as this. So how can this not be science?
Whatever the anomolies are they are unnatural to the environment, and are out of place.

For the Op. to call them UFO's is his desicion, right or wrong. But remember UFO stands for unidentified flying object.

Can you identify them? No.
Are they Flying? Yes.
Are they an object? Yes.

Unless you can positively say what they are, then they are UFO's.

I have been a member for quite some time now, and it amazes me that people here are more willing to flame a persons opinions and thoughts than come up with their own, and it seems to be getting worse.

I am quite sure these videos would have been checked by experts, much unlike yourself, and they would have gone through all the different scenarios, ball lightning, electrical discharges, chinese lanterns etc. Once all of those avenues have been exhausted, what would you call them?

edit on 29/8/11 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs! Is It Real?

At this moment, I cannot say whether it is "real" or not.

However, I can tell you that this is not incontrovertible.
If it was, there would be no questioning it.

edit on 8/29/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Well, for starters, I do believe in the existence of advanced ET civilizations in the Universe. After all it's billions of years old. Some ET cultures could be so far technologically advanced that they could be hopping around star systems as a matter of course even before the Solar System was formed!

I'd immagine that such an advanced speceis would easily be able to keep an eye on us and leave very little evidence. I agree with you though, there really must be some very advanced civilisations out there.

But then, the bottom line is that there is no proof that they've actually visited us. But here's some astonishing footage from Norway's 24 hour UFO observatory established specifically for photographing strange goings-on out there.

Have a look at the video in the link below. What do you think? As for me, I'm still on the fence, but hanging on precariously!!

The Evidence

According to those scientists, "The phenomenon is here - and it's real"

edit on 29-8-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

I have seen these videos before, they are very impressive. Like you, I find it difficult to make a definitive call on it. I do find the work done at this site very convincing though.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

But then the question is: what is this 'unusual light phenomena'? What is producing it?

Good question!

No idea.

More info:

www.hessdalen.org...

A VERY Bad Answer to a VERY Good Question...

Here a good thread on this incredible Topic www.abovetopsecret.com...
And all the documentary with witnesses, sightings of incredible objects that hovering on that valley, data, scientiific evidences, and amazing comments from Researchers Phd.s and Phisics University's Professors

S & F, OrionHunterX.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Please explain how this is "Incontrovertible Evidence". You seem to even debunk it yourself in the 3rd paragraph of your OP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join