It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Ancient Super Volcano Rattled By 4.9 Quake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please keep to the actual topic of the thread, and uphold ATS' standards.

Thank you.

Uhhh i kept it in the actual discussion.. I asked him or her or it whatever to provide a link to the posts.. They claimed that they've debunked this post before, and i apoligized for disrupting the thread and then asked for a link.. Are you gonna block this post too??

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think with all the current instability of the Earths crust at the moment, any and all information is relevant and needs to be posted for consideration, whether some members think so or not, so thanks to the OP for bringing this to our attention

reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

I'm afraid ATS has become a place that is just here to "debunk" conspiracies, something like those tv shows that are made giving the theorist views 5% of airtime the "debunkers" 80% airtime and the other 15% spent ridiculing the theorists

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

So it's not okay for ATS to be a place that debunks theories? I thought the motto of this site was to deny ignorance not embrace it..

as for the subject of the thread..Japan seems to be the first place that SHTF is going to happen ,Spain second than the US.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join