It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Ancient Super Volcano Rattled By 4.9 Quake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... NOT FEAR MONGERING just making it known. This also is happening in CA right now as well. I wonder how long til a 4.something hits yellowstone? Not very long imo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Didn't I already debunk the other one?

Coulda sworn I did...Let me check this one out for you

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Sorry if you think posting facts is hate, can't help you with that. But fear-mongering posts like this are a pet peeve of mine. You'll notice nothing in the article states than any volcano was "rattled" by this earthquake yet it shows up in this guys title.

I just like to bring the truth to things and not bury my head in the sand.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

If you post it the odds are that I will see it so I would hardly think that justifies as stalking. And if you wouldn't like your threads analyzed than perhaps you shouldn't post because that tends to happen here.

Also it doesn't really take much effort to debunk what you've been posting so perhaps be less specific in your threads and just pose a general question or view.

As in this thread you could have simply stated that there was a little earthquake near the site of an extinct volcano but instead you try to instill fear by claiming a supervolcano was rattled.

I'm sure with practice you'll get better at posting so you can thank me now for pointing out your posting errors

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

I have no reason to attack you, it seems you have the problem with me. I would suggest you take any complaints you have to the staff of ATS and quit bringing the thread off topic however as it's rude to the original poster.

A little courtesy goes a long way.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by AllUrChips

If you post it the odds are that I will see it so I would hardly think that justifies as stalking. And if you wouldn't like your threads analyzed than perhaps you shouldn't post because that tends to happen here.

Also it doesn't really take much effort to debunk what you've been posting so perhaps be less specific in your threads and just pose a general question or view.

As in this thread you could have simply stated that there was a little earthquake near the site of an extinct volcano but instead you try to instill fear by claiming a supervolcano was rattled.

I'm sure with practice you'll get better at posting so you can thank me now for pointing out your posting errors

What does rattled mean? Im pretty sure a 4.9 is a 'Rattle" I did not say monster, huge, massive, not even big just rattled which it did, good night

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorry but that's the only thing you brought up that can really be discussed. I'd like to see how and if you are trying to tie this into a possible Yellowstone eruption however since you mentioned it.

Anyways i'll give you a flag cause I got a nice little debate out of it

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Sorry but that's the only thing you brought up that can really be discussed. I'd like to see how and if you are trying to tie this into a possible Yellowstone eruption however since you mentioned it.

Anyways i'll give you a flag cause I got a nice little debate out of it

How and if? Well one in CA and one on the other side of the earth both at the same time hmm I didnt say yellowstone was erupting did I? I asked could it be possible you need a break dude!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I wonder what you were in a past life... I'm pretty sure it rhymes with stick. Lot of good options there!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please keep to the actual topic of the thread, and uphold ATS' standards.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ok I have solved it give me a cookie from 138 to 143 in thebottom right of the top left cam the responsable party showes them self its the aliens they are setting off the things. ahhh!

But on a more serious note thats some good footage of a small eruption.

Ps what is that orb anyway reflection or something?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I hope ys dosnt go off that would suck but if it does run toward
kansas well have a bbq then move futher east.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please keep to the actual topic of the thread, and uphold ATS' standards.

Thank you.

She started it! lol jk sorry mod we all know better too, sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join