It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GWB the 911 interview: The face of satan himself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you are watching the GWB 911 interview are you as disgusted as I am? You are listening to basically satan tell you in depth about this tradgedy he no doubt helped orchestrate. I just love how he tries so hard to sound like a human being with human emotion but Im afraid its just not possible to mask the evil in that bloodline
By the way its on the nat geo channel Im sure it will air alot the next couple of weeks
edit on 28-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nah, Bush is too incompetent to be that evil. Cheney on the other hand...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
If you are watching the GWB 911 interview are you as disgusted as I am? You are listening to basically satan tell you in depth about this tradgedy he no doubt helped orchestrate. I just love how he tries so hard to sound like a human being with human emotion but Im afraid its just not possible to mask the evil in that bloodline
By the way its on the nat geo channel Im sure it will air alot the next couple of weeks
edit on 28-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Nope...I thought it was pretty good, especially getting a bunch of the backstory to some of the things that occurred.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZOMGBears
Nah, Bush is too incompetent to be that evil. Cheney on the other hand...

Im going to read cheneys new book hes starting to get nervous and talk. you are correct about the incompetent bush thing though lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

If GWB shapeshifts, please let me know.

And remember to let David Icke know too.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Bush jr, is the Bush's 'special little boy'

He could not think for himself, (look at his failures)

he did exactly what his (carlyle group/cia/saudi sucking) daddy told him to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Imma play Devils advocate here (no pun intended).. What if Bush really knew absolutely nothing about the attacks?? What if he was threatened if he said anything?? Wouldnt that be a brilliant move by tptb?? Lets let this idiot president take all the blame while we just sit back and laugh.. Idk when i look into bushes eyes i just dont know if hes behind such a thing.. Then again who knows maybe where all being horribly played which seems to be the case.. Cheney on the on the other hand something about that guy rings bells all night long..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Bush jr, is the Bush's 'special little boy'

He could not think for himself, (look at his failures)

he did exactly what his (carlyle group/cia/saudi sucking) daddy told him to do.

His daddy "senior bush" (as saddam called him lol) was in the cia and actually may have orchestrated kennedys murder. Saw a great movie on it. So there is no doubt in my mind that "senior bush" orchestrated 911 as well after all he had started the iraq conflict and had unfinished business in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo

Imma play Devils advocate here (no pun intended).. What if Bush really knew absolutely nothing about the attacks?? What if he was threatened if he said anything?? Wouldnt that be a brilliant move by tptb?? Lets let this idiot president take all the blame while we just sit back and laugh.. Idk when i look into bushes eyes i just dont know if hes behind such a thing.. Then again who knows maybe where all being horribly played which seems to be the case.. Cheney on the on the other hand something about that guy rings bells all night long..
www.youtube.com...

Here ya go

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Your really basing your beliefs on movies you saw?

Now some of your posts begin to make sense

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

I agree along that line of thought. I see George W as somewhat of a patsy. Herbert Walker knows all about the utilization of patsies. Daddy B. is most likely a genetic-dead-amygdala brain, so things are no big deal to him, (including family members) the ends justifying the means. I think that movie The Good Shepherd was trying to show some of that.
Also, the Bush family line appears to me, to have a dark, dark, spiritual oppression/possession well-ahold of it, through the genertions, due to the Skull And Bones and Bohemian Grove rituals. I can't prove it, but my own family lines seem to have had what is called a generational or family curse running through it, and the reproducing of heirs has come to a near dead stop recently, along with all the very bad karma. Makes me think of the Kennedy Family Curse. I'm no occult expert, but there seems something to it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Your really basing your beliefs on movies you saw?

Now some of your posts begin to make sense

Wow now I have a stalker SWEET! Again as with your last onslaught of negative and uneducated comments you make no sense here either

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Some of the Hollywood movies made, are based on things that high level official type people disclosed to their movie producer friends. Stanley Kubrick was trying to tell about the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Couldn't watch...won't give that guy's voice any more time in my head.

You're made of sterner stuff than I am.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I didn't catch that show, but I sure liked the interview that was behind closed doors, unrecorded with no transcript available for the public, with George Bush and Cheney testifying to the 9/11 Commission together. I actually don't know anything about it, but Bush says they had "a lot of good questions", although "it's probably best [he doesn't] go into the details of the conversation"

Can you try to post that video that you're referring to on here? Maybe it's on YouTube or something?
edit on 29-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm watching it now on my DVR It's pretty much what I expected he pretty much stuck to his old talking points.The saddest part of the entire interview to me is that he's still trying to convince himself and everyone else that he's the "Decider." 10 years later no matter what side of the issue your on y'all should know he was not in charge from the beginning.
edit on 123131p://4526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Some of the Hollywood movies made, are based on things that high level official type people disclosed to their movie producer friends. Stanley Kubrick was trying to tell about the Illuminati.

That's why they killed him months after Eyes Wide Shut was released.

I'm still trying to find that recent doco where apparently Kubrick revealed the Moon Landing Hoax in The Shining.
edit on 29/8/11 by galactictuan because: added info

edit on 29/8/11 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

I'm still trying to find that recent doco where apparently Kubrick revealed the Moon Landing Hoax in The Shining.

Stanly died during the filming of that movie.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
did anyone notice how..

he was saying he got flown to LA.. and soldier was driving him in a hum V, and he said it felt like 100mphs.. and he said, "slow down soldier, Alqueda isn't here.." time was like 1140am..
then he gets flown to NE, when he meets in a bunker, and its there at 2pm, that he first thinks Alqueda is behind the attacks..

uh.. within in 4 minutes in this interview, you severely contradicted yourself.. wow..

I sure hope no one buys any of this BS

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by galactictuan

Stanly died during the filming of that movie.

Thanks for the correction, so there ya go.

Speak the truth, bite the bullet.

Bless you Stanley, you were always one of the greats,

new topics

top topics

join