It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey just stopped in. I was googling white owls, b/c my brother said he had a dream about white owls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey just stopped in. I was googling white owls, b/c my brother said he had a dream about white owls and some serpents or something. Does anyone know anything about what that might mean?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakeCW

Hi Blake, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the proper forum and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakeCW

Maybe he just watched "The Fourth Kind" movie sometime recently and is recalling the white owl being an alien grey. That's the only thing I know that's related with white owls sorry.

edit on 28-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

there was no owl.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah its called you watched a certain movie about a town in alaska and annunaki.
edit on 11/8/28 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The movie that has already been mentioned....
The owl is also a representation of Moloch - the false god they worship @ the Bohemian grove...one of the early bases for the mother religions - killing babies and evil # - I hate owls.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

The Owl represents that a "deception" is afoot! It is interesting that your brother's dream is of a white owl, as I would say this brings with it a sense of purity and possibly innocence to the situation.

It may mean that there is an "innocent deception" at play around him at this time. If it were multiple owls then it may just be he is being played "innocently" by the likes of two individuals who take an interest in him. They may be two strangers, or new acquaintances, who only wish to reach out to your brother but are doing so under a "guise" or a "ruse".

For instance, a Love interest or admirer could inject a bit of "mystery" or even weave a different picture in order to manipulate the situation at hand.

Another case could be friends who care for your brother but are working in their own interest; they could be "innocently" using your brother.

Typically, the Owl has a message of Truth. The Owl, you see, can look beyond the tall grass and see the mouse hidden away; this is the deception, the grass, and illusion that is used by the mouse as a cover. However, the Owl can see beyond the grass by way of its ears and its other senses, not to mention its incredible eyesight even in the darkest places. It is a message that is hidden for the moment but will be discovered!

There have been many references to a more sinister nature of the Owl Spirit, but do not be fooled if the Owl itself comes to visit; only when we force the Owl Energy does it pertain to the Negative, because there are those who see things that are not supposed to be seen.

Under this circumstance, your brother's, I would say that this is a Positive Force, a positive message! It is for the receiver to interpret, they only need to be told that there is a "deception" afoot and to be aware of that; good or bad! (Remember, Love is not a bad thing, but it can be used in the wrong way).

Best of Luck! Owls are Worthy signs!

edit on 8/28/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

join