It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Terrorist Weapon Revealed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They've tried the shoe-bomb, the underwear-bomb, and now we have a potential new worry as construction plans & training video is released for a new SMART-CANNON, that ANY potential terrorist can build in their GARAGE!

I'm counting on ATS members being extremely vigilante, and reporting any unusual sounds from their neigbors garages

Watch the video below to see the weapon in action as it destroys a family car, so that you'll know what to look out for:

NEWS SOURCE
GET WORKING PLANS HERE

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Anything in our detergant cuboard or garage can be used to make a potential weapon

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just hit them with a lot of used DEPENDS, that will scare them away!lol
Second line they stink and would deter anyone!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Do you seriously think terrorists are going to attack us with home made catapults?.......really?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Do you seriously think terrorists are going to attack us with home made catapults?.......really?

Sorry, I thought some people here my actually have a sense of HUMOR?

Was totally written tongue-in-cheek, but thought that would have been obvious...my bad.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Fair enough......but the thread title didn't really convey "tongue in cheek" did it?

each to his own I suppose.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

Originally posted by Argyll

Sorry, I thought some people here my actually have a sense of HUMOR?

Was totally written tongue-in-cheek, but thought that would have been obvious...my bad.

I did...thanks for a good chuckle, I so enjoyed it.!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I hoped it would pierce the metal of that weak French car, but not enough force.

Keep me updated if they build something with a bit more punch.

GM

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1I I took your thread as a way of poking fun at the clap trap that Homeland Security and MSM has been throwing around. With all their propaganda about white american being the new threat. Make sure to spy on your neighbors now ya'll hear. Don't forget that Al Gore needs us to pay him for all the home grown veggies and fresh meat . The animals be must be your accomplices in crime. They do create gas that he doesn't produce so he needs compensated for his losses. While we are all at it anyone who doesn't like transfering our money directly into his bank account are now considered terrorists racists. I guess he has decided to come out and be the first to admit he is from a different race than the rest of us. It must be that alien announcement we are all waiting for. He is a reptilian we are all discussing. WOW it must be true!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
I hoped it would pierce the metal of that weak French car, but not enough force.

Keep me updated if they build something with a bit more punch.

GM

Tell me about it...they should have tried it on a LADA

Mind you, this canon, with the help of a secret energy beam, might just take down some tall buildings!
edit on 28-8-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: addition

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

You got it in pretty much in a nutshell summary, redrose123

I could add more to your theories, but much better investigators than me have pretty much covered all those topics.

Now I'm just waiting for the DISINFO AGENTS to arrive on this thread, and start debunking the quality of the news sources, claim there's no threat to worry about, and that even if they had the skills to build such sophisticated weaponry, the CIA, FBI, NSA etc would have by pooling resources, detected the weapon design/shape, during one of their regular X-Ray drive-by's...
edit on 28-8-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh no, al quaida is gonna go medieval on our @$$!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I could see a use for that if I was a Terrorist as is but even better with a modified shot round and ditch the tires they are not needed..
To be a terrorist is to put fear into people and that could be achieved in many ways yet doesn`t need to be a major kill.
So yes report anyone buying lumber, bolts, and large rubber bands. Lets keep America safe.

Yet I still like the Spud Gun as homemade weapon of choice.
Potato Gun

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh goodness NO! Sweet Jesus, say it isn't so. I think it's clear, we have to place restrictions on Americans rights to buy lumber, those terrorists could use it against us. They could usurp our backyard fort-building privelages and actually construct deadly weapons with that wood to use against American citizens.

There's only one solution: We have to invade the forests around the world and take control of the wood supply to prevent the loss of American lives.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

That guy makes some great contraptions-I spent a whole afternoon on his channel a while back.
While some of the designs may not be entirely practical,the guy is certainly creative,and has take the humble slingshot idea to another level.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
And here I thought the newly revealed secret terrorist weapon was a donkey strapped with dynamite!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Dont know about energy beams, and I dont think the thing needs more power... but I do think they need to figure a way of using a more contemporary round design than the old , stick a ball in it, and stand back approach.
Also impact detonating explosives would have been a plan!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
And here I thought the newly revealed secret terrorist weapon was a donkey strapped with dynamite!

They tried that but had too much trouble getting the damned donkey to board a plane!

Must say that the Turban-Bomb has been one of their more successful inventions so far.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Produce the video! I got to see that in action.

Whoever took this thread serious, wow?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Produce the video! I got to see that in action.

Whoever took this thread serious, wow?

I'm pretty sure that there are lot of people on ATS that are just waiting to pounce and debunk whatever someone wants to discuss, so probably a knee-jerk (non-thinking) reaction.

Might pay to get a set of plans for this 'cannon' though as might prove to be most useful, in a post-nuclear world!

<<   2 >>

join