It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Terrorist Weapon Revealed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

Originally posted by Eavel

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
And here I thought the newly revealed secret terrorist weapon was a donkey strapped with dynamite!

Produce the video! I got to see that in action.

Whoever took this thread serious, wow?

I'm pretty sure that there are lot of people on ATS that are just waiting to pounce and debunk whatever someone wants to discuss, so probably a knee-jerk (non-thinking) reaction.

Might pay to get a set of plans for this 'cannon' though as might prove to be most useful, in a post-nuclear world!

Post nuclear war, hell I hope i just see the blast and thats all there is too it. who the hell would want to make medival equipment in a nuclear fallout/nuclear winter environment.

No thanks
ill go meet my maker instead

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
And here I thought the newly revealed secret terrorist weapon was a donkey strapped with dynamite!

Produce the video! I got to see that in action.

Whoever took this thread serious, wow?

Here ya go!

Dont laugh. They are going this route to make you feel comfortable with their Donkey Bombs

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool but does anyone know if slingshots were used in the day and age when they would be used?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Slingshots have been used as a military weapon, but primarily by guerrilla forces due to the primitive resources and technology required to construct one. Such guerrilla groups included the Irish Republican Army; prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Saddam Hussein released a propaganda video demonstrating slingshots as a possible insurgency weapon for use against invading forces.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
thanks for the laughs. I would have a blast with one of those
I live in the valley around a bunch of dairys. I wander what it would do agianst a cow?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
very cool
a bit to large for carry on luggage though ;P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join