It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chocolate KD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
First off I would like to say that this is really good. Cheese and chocolate isn't even a weird combination anymore.

You make a regular box of kraft dinner
cook for as long as it says on the box.
Use chocolate milk instead of white milk
stir
serve
enjoy

You will thank me later.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sorry man, I didn't try it, but just thinking about it made me lose my appetite!

I can't eat it without an appetite.....so I guess someone is going to have to surprise me with a bowl of it, when I'm starving!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

My guess is that it tastes better than it sounds.

My son used to love experimenting with KD (at 2:00 am when he would get the munchies) back when he was a teen.

Have to say he came up with some pretty inventive tasty KD variations .

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When I first saw the title, I thought it said "chocolate KID", and I was very confused and extremely disturbed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As a non-Canadian, I alwas forget what KD is, and then when I read this I was like, no this is Kraft Mac and cheese, then I remembered...

but still this does not sound remotely apetizing, but I may try it beofre the end of the night, thanks to some coke and adult beverage that I may or may not be consuming.

To me it just sunds like they may have been out of regular milk, something I would do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I was out of regular milk. It used to be when I ran out I would just add extra butter but it makes it bland. My kids being picky demanded there be milk so I sent my son.to the store and he returned with chocolate..typical.

Anyways my kids loved it and they say there is no other way it.can be made from now on.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
When I first saw the title, I thought it said "chocolate KID", and I was very confused and extremely disturbed.

And even though it's just chocolate KD, it's still disturbing.

Even with the munchies......:shk:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What on earth is KD? As a lover of all things chocolate I'd really like to know.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

Kraft dinner, a brand of macaroni and cheese.

However for this recipe any brand will do.

top topics

join