It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's illegal uncle arrested - `Uncle Omar` almost hits cop car, tries to call White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They need to deport him and his sister too. But as usual they will do nothing. Ridiculous.
edit on 30-8-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

His uncle is illegal but somehow managed to cough up a valid SS number and Drivers license. According to the story he's had the SS number since at least 1992. He even had a past deportation order that he obviously didn't obey.

Interesting!! Wonder who helped him get that??

I wonder if his SS number

is one digit higher or one digit lower than Obama's

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I wouldn't be surprised if it were.
So with the ssn and license he probably was able to register to vote for his nephew. That's illegal too, right?

He'll be legal before you know it. His lawyer is the same as his sisters lawyer. He'll take him to court in Ohio just like the sister and then he'll come back and suck out something else from the system just like his sister and gov. Deval Patrick won't do anything about it except invite some more over for some free college.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

I wouldn't be surprised if it were.
So with the ssn and license he probably was able to register to vote for his nephew. That's illegal too, right?

Probably !!

We need to subpoena some Acorn records to know for sure.

Maybe that's why Obama let Acorn go down !!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was just thinking about this thing Obama wants to do with illegals.....if the attend college for two years here they can become legal. Obamas buddy deval Patrick did this thing in Massachusetts so that illegals can come here and go to college for free.
So now anyone can come and go to school for free and then after two years they can be citizens. And probably live off public assistance the entire time.

I bet the aunt and uncle aren't the only ones here illegally.....there's probably alot more.
I hope someone looks into his ssn and how he got it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

He got his SS number the same place Obama got his, on the black market.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here's an additional source for the update posted by jibeho. Link from RT
(the guys from Russia Today sure know how to fix headlines to look interesting)

a few snippets from the article

...man’s attorney tells the AP that he “wouldn’t know how” Onyango obtained a Social Security card.

The White House has not issued a statement on the arrest yet.

...heh, they need time to think because drunk uncle is slowly blowing their cover?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Everyone has a crazy/irresponsible uncle/relative. Don't forget about Billy Carter or Neil Bush.

Of course though, the conservative media is going to spin this either way. If Obama does help his Uncle conservatives are going to cry foul fro him using his "Presidential Ability" to assist him and they will cry if he doesn't help saying things like "he is cold for not helping family".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here's a copy of the police report, at the bottom of the short article

Link to Police Report for Obama Uncle Arrest

Boston Herald, reputable source.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Everyone has a crazy/irresponsible uncle/relative. Don't forget about Billy Carter or Neil Bush.

Of course though, the conservative media is going to spin this either way. If Obama does help his Uncle conservatives are going to cry foul fro him using his "Presidential Ability" to assist him and they will cry if he doesn't help saying things like "he is cold for not helping family".

I agree everyone has a crazy relative, and who really gives a flying F what they do, but there is a big difference between him and them....he is here illegally. And he's not the first/only one of Obamas relatives to be here illegally. Another problem is that he has a SS number and drivers license. I really think that's the main issue not that Obama has a drunk uncle.

edit on 31-8-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Congressman demands investigation of Obamas "Uncle Omar"

Congressman Steve King (R-IA) during the 9-11 10th Anniversary weekend released a statement reiterating his demand that the U.S. Congress hold public hearings into President Barack Obama's recently announced program that grants what amounts to Executive Amnesty to illegal aliens and its connection to his Kenyan uncle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join