It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie THOR, the ANUNNAKI and Freemasonry brainwashing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

they are not all the same

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

the jotun or frost giants of Norse religion are evil were as the annunaki are the man gods of that pantheon

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

that's not how it happened at all

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthontheloose

where as the annunaki are the main gods of that pantheon (sorry about the typos)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
And the image that you are calling the "Eye of Ra", is actually the Eye of Agamotto. it's a relic that Dr Strange (another Marvel character) uses to see through all disguises and illusions, see past events, and track both ethereal and corporeal beings by their psychic or magical emissions.

So hate to burst your bubble, but no Annunaki or freemason conspiracy in Thor. Just some fun easter eggs and comic book continuity for us comic book nerds.

You should put the comics aside, grow up and learn once for all, how Freemasons rule the world putting their ancient symbols of worshiping onto modern icons. An ignorant or dumbed may look at the CBS Network symbol or the AOL symbol and still don't see it's the all Seeing eye, or the Ram logo of Dodge, or the winged disk of Chrysler and so it goes. Welcome to the adult world, junior!!

LMAO!!!!! That was funny!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Marvel's version of Thor isn't very accurate, Loki and Thor weren't brothers and Thor's mother was a giantess or Earth. According to Manly P. Hall's 'Secret teachings...': Odin wasn't originally the primal deity. Until around two thousand years ago it was Thor. Much in the same way Puranic Hinduism claimed Gautama the Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu; or the way Christianity claimed that Jesus was the son of Yahweh. It's a way of seizing some kind of control over other cults or movements.

All of the surviving myths and legends, survive in their most recent forms and would have been passed on for possibly thousands of years by word of mouth only. They would have gone through many changes - some deliberate, others not. There's no simple answer in mythological or religious literature.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by network dude

I hate to drop in uninvited and comment irritatingly in opposition to your mockery, but I wonder - do you claim that masonry is an altogether positive force for good in the world, or do you concede that as with any well connected and yet widely dispersed group with fingers in many pies, that abuses may indeed occur?

The tenets of masonry are very positive and private. They do not affect anyone except the ones who directly benefit from our charity. Are all masons good? The law of averages says probably not, but that doesn't make the organization bad.

I don't intend to come across as overly contrary, but your 'apologetics' for masonry is invariably rooted in mockery and never fails to deny all possibility that a proportion of persons amongst the fraternity are involved in abuses of power - some of which is rooted in the covert persecution of those who oppose them.

The "mockery" usually comes out very close to an absurd claim of some sort, like how masonry rules the world by putting images of single eyeballs in obscure places. If people don't want to be mocked, then stop saying stupid things.

As noted in my other response to you in the other thread in which we are interacting, it is a Damn Silly Thing to unquestionably and universally defend such a vast range of people with different agendas and allegiances. Additionally it is somewhat immoral to openly mock people who disagree with you (even when the person involved knows little about the wide range of intents and purposes of the practitioners of the wide variety of different secret societies, perhaps labelling them all as 'freemasonry')

If the people who feel the need to openly ridicule something that they know little to nothing about spent a tiny bit of time finding out about the subject, then none of this would be necessary. And I do not defend all masons, but I will defend the idea of masonry. As has been said, there may be masons who aren't great people, but that doesn't make masonry bad, just the men.

You would do good to look into what it's about before you just accept the wild conspiracy theories as fact.

Interestingly enough, after commenting in only two threads regarding the certain errancy of blind allegiance to 'open to abuse' fraternities, certain subtle threats against the general wellbeing of my family have been made. By no means is that the typical experience of a person otherwise uninvolved with the interaction of such groups, and I don't claim it as such. For myself, threats of blackmail and the imposition of hardship are typical. - therefore regardless of your response, I respectfully withdraw from further interaction on the subject.

I trust you understand - I'm in a delicate position, and it's best not to ruffle too many feathers - particularly as some people who are members of such groups are seemingly favorably disposed towards myself and my family (though others are plainly not. ..)

All the best, FITO.

I hope you are just kidding about thinking that your adversity towards masonry caused anyone to put forth any effort at all to harm or threaten you. First off, you are not that important, sorry. Second, have you ever read threads on this site regarding masonry? While you may think yourself significant, but, there have been many before you that had much more to offer, in their hatred of boogymen in aprons.

I think someone needs to loosen the foil hat a bit, take their meds, and perhaps visit the asylum.

Now I have to go cash my disinformation check just before I meet with the gang stalking division of masons.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

thor was never king of asgard but tyr was before odin

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join