The movie THOR, the ANUNNAKI and Freemasonry brainwashing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just saw the blu-ray release of Thor! I hadn't seen this movie yet and I was so anxious to see it, 'cos I already knew it would be full of references to the Anunnaki and ancient alien gods myths. But I didn't think it would be so blatant and so obviously "freemason-ish".

It starts with the pyramid shape of Odin's castle:

They couldn't have left the "all seeing eye of Ra" out:

And the clear reference to the Mandjet, the "boat of million years" of Ra and Horus:

edit on 8/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The ram-horn style helmet of Odin is also an obvious reference to Ra aka Marduk, who had the ram as symbol of worshiping in Babylon. I think the movie producers messed a lot, but is still clear that the house of Odin is the house of Ra and the enemy brothers Thor and Loki are referring to Osiris and Seth. An interesting detail is that Osiris was married with Isis, one of the goddesses worshiped by freemasons. Isis brought Osiris back to life, after he was murdered by Seth and later she gave birth to Horus. When Thor is brought back to life in the movie, Natalie Portman is with him and she gave birth to a boy right after the filming. Illuminati timing...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Isn't Odin supposed to have wings on his helmet instead of horns?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Isn't Odin supposed to have wings on his helmet instead of horns?

That's why I'm saying this movie is a freemason psy-op. They turned Odin into Ra aka Marduk, who by the way, was despised by the own Anunnaki. The movie turned the Anunnaki into the evil frost giants and turned Ra into a fair, beloved and wise king. Ra was meant to be king in Nibiru, but the house of ENLIL was always politically stronger than the house of ENKI. So that in last instance, Ra was convinced that at least he would be king of Earth. But he was defeated by INANNA and banned. I don't know much about Nordic cosmogony to know who matches with who in the Sumerian cosmogony, but I think this movie pushed a lot to make Ra look like a powerful king. The ram horns are symbol of Ra/Marduk, 'cos he was supposed to be king on Earth in the age of the ram.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Or...you know...Thor could be a reference to the Norse god Thor, the god of Thunder. And perhaps all of the gods in the movie could be references to their Norse mythology counterparts. Odin the All Father, Loki, the god of mischief, etc.

Wouldn't that be mind blowing?!?!?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You don't know what you're talking about. The way Odin and Asgard were depicted was very much the way Kirby drew them back in the day. The movie stayed very true to the comic in regards to Asgard.

edit on 11/17/2010 by TopherWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
as far as the wings or horned helm goes odin has been seen to wear both in the comics which the movie was based off of. that being said they most likely went with horns because that what most people think of when they hear anything to do with vikings and their gods also why they had him missing a eye.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
And the image that you are calling the "Eye of Ra", is actually the Eye of Agamotto. it's a relic that Dr Strange (another Marvel character) uses to see through all disguises and illusions, see past events, and track both ethereal and corporeal beings by their psychic or magical emissions.

So hate to burst your bubble, but no Annunaki or freemason conspiracy in Thor. Just some fun easter eggs and comic book continuity for us comic book nerds.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
You don't know what you're talking about. The way Odin and Asgard were depicted was very much the way Kirby drew them back in the day. The movie stayed very true to the comic in regards to Asgard.

edit on 11/17/2010 by TopherWayne because: (no reason given)

Perhaps YOU don't know that Odin, Thor, Loki and the "gods" of Asgaard/Valhalla, were not created by Jack Kirby or Marvel. They are original from Scandinavian cosmogony, and they were the SAME gods of Greek-Romans, Sumerians, Egyptians and Hindu, but with different names. They were nothing but ancient extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
And the image that you are calling the "Eye of Ra", is actually the Eye of Agamotto. it's a relic that Dr Strange (another Marvel character) uses to see through all disguises and illusions, see past events, and track both ethereal and corporeal beings by their psychic or magical emissions.

So hate to burst your bubble, but no Annunaki or freemason conspiracy in Thor. Just some fun easter eggs and comic book continuity for us comic book nerds.

You should put the comics aside, grow up and learn once for all, how Freemasons rule the world putting their ancient symbols of worshiping onto modern icons. An ignorant or dumbed may look at the CBS Network symbol or the AOL symbol and still don't see it's the all Seeing eye, or the Ram logo of Dodge, or the winged disk of Chrysler and so it goes. Welcome to the adult world, junior!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I respect your point of view. You can live in your fantasy world and I'll live in mine.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The story about Odin's eye is a story of how he became the wisest of the God's. Hes eye is also called the all-seeing eye and Odins eye of wisdom, my interpretation of this is the 3rd eye. It goes something like this:

Odin has created the world and tries to organize it by ousting the Giants. But, when his son Balder has terrible dreams, Odin begins to think that maybe he has created the wrong kind of world. He dives into Mimer's Well to learn the truth. The giant, Loke, appears in the water and speaks to Odin: "I am you. I am all your thoughts". And, in a way, one could say that Odin has become wiser. But then also, he realizes that he has lost an eye in exchange for the knowledge he has acquired. Odins Øje

There's some jewelery with depictions of the eye.

Your also correct about the helmet, that should have wings and not horns, here is a drawn example of Odin.

There's some descriptions of valhalla in the poem's. I cant determine if it's pyramide shaped or not, but many older depictions got semi-pyramide structure.

Valhalla "hall of the slain". Presided over by the god Odin, this vast hall has five hundred and forty doors. The rafters are spears, the hall is roofed with shields, and breast-plates litter the benches. A wolf guards the western door and an eagle hovers over it.

When the Ragnarok commences, eight hundred warriors will march shoulder to shoulder out of each door. They will fight by the side of th Asagradian gods in a heroic battle that ends this universe.

In Old Norse, Valhalla is Valhöll. Among the Odin Brotherhood, the place is also called White-Kingdom.
Source1

In stanzas 8 to 10 of Grímnismál, the god Odin (in the guise of Grímnir) states that Valhalla is located in the realm of Glaðsheimr. Odin describes Valhalla as appearing shining and golden, and that it "rises peacefully" when seen from afar.

From stanzas 22 to 24, more details are given by Odin about Valhalla: the holy doors of the ancient gate Valgrind stand before Valhalla, Valhalla has five hundred and forty doors that eight hundred men can exit from at once (from which the einherjar will flow forth to engage the wolf Fenrir at Ragnarök). Within Valhalla exists Thor's hall Bilskirnir, and within it exist five hundred and forty rooms, and of all the halls within Valhalla, Odin states that he thinks his son's may be greatest.Source2

edit on 28-8-2011 by Mimir because: Yes I know wiki isn't the best source, but its alot faster to find "documentation" in english there.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

I respect your point of view. You can live in your fantasy world and I'll live in mine.

My "fantasy world" is not a creation of comic writers. Is based in 6.000 years old tablets from Mesopotamia, scriptures from India, Egypt, reports of Plato's Timaeus and stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir

The story about Odin's eye is a story of how he became the wisest of the God's. Hes eye is also called the all-seeing eye and Odins eye of wisdom, my interpretation of this is the 3rd eye. It goes something like this:

Odin has created the world and tries to organize it by ousting the Giants. But, when his son Balder has terrible dreams, Odin begins to think that maybe he has created the wrong kind of world. He dives into Mimer's Well to learn the truth. The giant, Loke, appears in the water and speaks to Odin: "I am you. I am all your thoughts". And, in a way, one could say that Odin has become wiser. But then also, he realizes that he has lost an eye in exchange for the knowledge he has acquired. Odins Øje

There's some jewelery with depictions of the eye.

Your also correct about the helmet, that should have wings and not horns.

Valhalla "hall of the slain". Presided over by the god Odin, this vast hall has five hundred and forty doors. The rafters are spears, the hall is roofed with shields, and breast-plates litter the benches. A wolf guards the western door and an eagle hovers over it.

When the Ragnarok commences, eight hundred warriors will march shoulder to shoulder out of each door. They will fight by the side of th Asagradian gods in a heroic battle that ends this universe.

In Old Norse, Valhalla is Valhöll. Among the Odin Brotherhood, the place is also called White-Kingdom.
Source1

In stanzas 8 to 10 of Grímnismál, the god Odin (in the guise of Grímnir) states that Valhalla is located in the realm of Glaðsheimr. Odin describes Valhalla as appearing shining and golden, and that it "rises peacefully" when seen from afar.

From stanzas 22 to 24, more details are given by Odin about Valhalla: the holy doors of the ancient gate Valgrind stand before Valhalla, Valhalla has five hundred and forty doors that eight hundred men can exit from at once (from which the einherjar will flow forth to engage the wolf Fenrir at Ragnarök). Within Valhalla exists Thor's hall Bilskirnir, and within it exist five hundred and forty rooms, and of all the halls within Valhalla, Odin states that he thinks his son's may be greatest.Source2

edit on 28-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

The all seeing is an occultist symbol which appears in Egypt and ancient India. If it also appears in the Scandinavian cosmogony, most likely it's no coincidence. Whatever it really means, it was seen by ancient civilizations far from each other and connected to their deities.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yes i agree with you all the way.

As i see it they twisted the Norse mythology into something far from the original legends. I just tried to show the norse version. There is similarities between the belief's, but also a lot that dosn't match. Odins eye never was depicted as Horus eye if you go back in time. That said both belief's could origin from the same story. The vikings was some of the best seafarers of that time and got inspiration from other cultures maybe religious inspiration too.

Did you know they visited America 5-600 years before Christoffer Columbus?

edit on 28-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

The ram-horn style helmet of Odin is also an obvious reference to Ra aka Marduk, who had the ram as symbol of worshiping in Babylon. I think the movie producers messed a lot, but is still clear that the house of Odin is the house of Ra and the enemy brothers Thor and Loki are referring to Osiris and Seth. An interesting detail is that Osiris was married with Isis, one of the goddesses worshiped by freemasons. Isis brought Osiris back to life, after he was murdered by Seth and later she gave birth to Horus. When Thor is brought back to life in the movie, Natalie Portman is with him and she gave birth to a boy right after the filming. Illuminati timing...

You forgot this statue of Moses by Michelangelo, complete with horns.
www.heymiller.com...

And btw really good post.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

What the ancient Hindu, Sumerians, Greek, Romans, Nordics, Mayans, Aztecs and Incas had in common, despite their geographic distances??? Giant bearded caucasian-like "gods". This can't be coincidence. They saw and interacted with the same beings, once worshiped as gods from stars.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think the movie producers messed a lot, but is still clear that the house of Odin is the house of Ra and the enemy brothers Thor and Loki are referring to Osiris and Seth.

The Sumerian Enki/Enlil...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

perhaps you could explain how all this "obvious freemasonry" brainwashing symbolism has affected you? Are you not able to sleep at nights anymore? Have you lost your appetite? Have you lost your sex drive? We just want to be sure what we do has the desired affect.

Please continue with your grown up world.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OP's appearance in my brain:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join